opening lotus wk4

i'm trying to open lotus .wk4 in excel and it gives me an error message.  how
can i open the lotus document in excel?

turkey (5)

What is the error message?
************
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"turkey" <turkey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i'm trying to open lotus .wk4 in excel and it gives me an error message.
> how
> can i open the lotus document in excel?

ng1 (1444)

Open Outlook veiwer in my application
Hi, I want to open MicroSoft Outlook Veiwer in my application(using visual studio.net). How can i do this? Please define Microsoft Outlook Viewer? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mallikarjun asked: | Hi, | I want to open MicroSoft Outlook Veiwer in my application(using visual | studio.net). | How can i do this? The Outlook View Control, which is included in OL2002/3 and a ...

Signature tab is not opening when i hit signatures
I have just bought MS OFFICE 2007 and am trying to create an email signature. Everytime i follow the instructions from online help and watch the demo i get to the part where i click on signatures and nothing happens. In the demo a box opens up where you start to enter details and this is not happening to me. Can anyone tell me why. Try repairing your Office 2007 installation. It seems to have worked for others with this issue. -- Bill R "Hayley" <Hayley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061DEDEE-2055-47BB-A3E6-638BD4481F0C@microsoft.com... >I have jus...

Cannot reply or forward Lotus Notes based emails
I have Outlook 2003. I cannot reply or forward messages from people who use Lotus Notes. (The system hangs and says something like the smtp server did not respond) If I retype or copy the message into a new Outlook email I can send it to anyone including those who use Lotus Notes for their email. What could be the problem? ...

Opening Files
Help Needed. I had developed a macro that was used by myself, however now the macro needs to be utilised by others. The marco opens files, that have been exported from the corporate database. The files are saved automatically to the users C Drive eg. C:\Documents and Settings\"username – officer logged on"\help.xls The only difference is the username in the file path. Is there anyway that I can change the file path to automatically go to the correct location and file, without having to create a different macro for each user. Any help would be greatly appreci...

Opening balances in payroll
We are migrating from to Great Plains. We are thinking of getting all history for GL but for payroll, we are planing on going with employee balances instead of getting all of the payroll transactions into Great Plains. Ofcourse, the GL side of these historical payroll transactions will come through but we do not want to get the sub ledger detail of Payroll. 1. How do I enter in balances on employees and their benefits, deductions, taxes etc without getting the subledger detail over so that the payroll year end reports, quarter end reports, w-2s etc print correctly. How do I enter these...

Lotus Notes meeting requests in Outlook 2003
Hi, we are working with some external companies which are using Lotus Notes. When they send us meeting requests we get them as attachment. When opening that attachment it is not possible to accept, tentative accept or decline the meeting request. Is there a way to enable that? We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 SP2. There are no connectors between Lotus and Exchange. emails are exchange via the public internet. Thanks, Manfred ...

Newsletter in Publisher cannot be opened
Hi - I recently decided to try Publisher to create a newsletter for my staff. We were doing these in Word but it didn't look professional. I was able to create a very professional looking newsletter. My problem lies in the fact that when I sent it, many of our sites do not have Publisher and cannot open the document. The I went on Microsoft Office for help to which it indicated that I could save the document as a Microsoft Document Imaging File. That worked fine until I went to send it and my email wouldn't send it. I could use any advise possible at this point as I have a news...

Macros upon opening excel
I have a problem, I have a worksheet that I created and it worked fine and when you opened it it opened normally. I recently had to protect some of the cells so people wouldnt mess with my formulas and now when I open the worksheet it always asks to enable or disable the macros but I do not have any macros made. Is there something I am missing? Thanks in advance. Upload files to see. <angela.gay@gmail.com> ??????:026394a2-3c02-4066-988a-0d69e82a740e@13g2000yql.googlegroups.com... >I have a problem, I have a worksheet that I created and it worked fine > and when you opened it it ...

Transaction by Document not opening
I just upgraded from version 6 to Dynamics 9 SP4 (9.00.0352). For some reason now I can't open Transaction by Document (Inquiry-Sales). Any ideas why that doesn't open? I tried logging on as 'sa' and myself with neither working. This window was not modified in the previous version. Thanks, Beth Well, that was the immediate point that came to my mind. Form being Modified. You can still give it a try to revert the access back to the original GP form (to ensure that you do have access to that form), by either doing it from Advanced Security or by running the Security Rec...

error
i am trying to run a macro from a toolbar i created, but i get an erro message as follows. a document with the name < name of workbook > is already open. yo cannot open 2 documents with the same name even if they are i different folders. i do not have 2 instances of the file open, i have tried restarting th machine and starting excel all over again but i get the same message. i am using windows xp and excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The macro button is trying to open a workbook- possibly the one you hav open or one with the same name that contains the mac...

cannot open excel file
I go to open an excel spreadsheet that was working perfectly fine on Friday (it is now Monday), and I get the following error message (regardless of Macro settings): "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created." I did a search of all "*.log" files on my computer, and the only one modified at the same time as the error is drwtsn32.log. Here's the entry I get from the log file: "Application exception occurred: App: (pid=624) When: 6/6/2005 @ 10:28:51.290 ...

Access2003
I posted the following at the end of a previous message so I am not sure that it will be read by all. We just upgraded to access2003. I was helped by your forum how to get into edit mode for the mdb (by using F11). However it does not give me the menu bar. I right-clicked on the toolbar that is on the screen and while I can tick almost all the bar options, I cannot tick "menu bar". How can I create an mde without the menu bar? Also, I see that the Access2002 mdb opened up in Access2003 without any notice of version upgrade. There need be no upgrade? Thanks. Leah -- Message ...

Open A Sub-Form Using A Combo Box
I have a main form, frmEmployee, to record employee detail, one of which is a combo box, Position. I also have a sub-form for each position. Is there any way of changing the sub-form in the main form to match the position selected? Regards Nick To change the sub form try Me.[SubFormControlName].SourceObject = "SubFormName" Using the AfterUpdate event of the ComboBox -- Good Luck BS"D "Nick hfrupn" wrote: > I have a main form, frmEmployee, to record employee detail, one of which is a > combo box, Position. I also have a sub-form for each position. &g...

outlook 2007 freezing and won't open
two behaviors: 1. works fine for several hours then freezes and cannot send or receive email. 2. doesn't respond to my trying to open outlook from the icon, right click, or all programs. I get a .2 sec hourglass then nothing. no error messages on either behavior. HELP! I'm on an xp system. thanks for any ideas! hallie Reboot PC, start outlook using the safe switch; Start>Run......outlook.exe /safe (note space between exe /) See whether the problem is replicated, if not then one of your add - ins is likely acting up "hallie" <hallie@discuss...

MS Picture Manager tries to open Adobe pdf files
How do I stop Picture Manager from trying to open pdf files? It appears to have made it's self the default program for most email attachments. -- Paul Paul Harrison wrote: > How do I stop Picture Manager from trying to open pdf files? > It appears to have made it's self the default program for most email > attachments. =============================================== The following article explains how to change a file association. Windows Vista - How to Associate a File Extension Type With a Program in Vista http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69758-default-pro...

Slow opening of a spreadsheet from My Documents
This problem has just appeared this morning. If I boot to XP Home SP2 and open Excel 2003 SP1, it opens about as quickly as I expect. Then if I choose File/Open and select an xls file in My Documents it opens quickly also. However after booting, if I open My Documents and select an xls file it takes a long, long time to open. This is also true if I try to open the files from shortcuts on my desktop. Excel itself seems to open OK but the work area stays grey for a long time after the Scanning for viruses and Ready messages appear in the status line. Eventually the spread sheet ope...

Opening outlook to Outlook Today
How can I fix outlook to open with outlook today instead of Inbox. This with both Outlook 2000 and 2003. thanks for any help! Chris Riskybizniz <Riskybizniz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I fix outlook to open with outlook today instead of Inbox. > This with both Outlook 2000 and 2003. AT the top of Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options. -- Brian Tillman ...

Publisher 2003 files try to open in Publisher 97
I'm back again with a problem between Publisher 2003 and Publisher 97, both loaded on my XP Pro system. I've recently built a few files in Publisher 2003, but they appear as files with the Publisher 97 logo, and when you try to open them from the file listing (as opposed to opening Publisher 2003 and using it to open the files) the files bring up publisher 97, and a notice that it can't open files from a different version. I've tried to change the file association for the files but even though I can browse and find the publisher 2003 .exe file, when I click on it, the...

"Open" invoice has a zero balance
We have an old invoice still showing as open but it has a zero balance. The invoice was paid in full by several different credit memos. All the credit memos have a history status. There are no terms discounts involved. Why hasn't this invoice been classified as history? -- Rosalyn Rosalyn, Is this in payables or receivables? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Rosalyn" <Rosalyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82DFE6F0-2CB7-48C4-A3B3-77D608FA096E@microsoft.com... > We have an old invoice still showing as open but it has a zero balance. > The >...

RMS should have a search strategy for "date account opened"
EOM ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0b38650c-32cb-40cb-8b52-e4aab95e11f9&dg=microsoft.public.pos you can do this with reports. "samax" <s...

upgraded to office pro can't open outlook
I just uninstalled office basic and loaded office xp pro. I have xp media running on my machine. I can't open outlook. every time I try I get the following: Cannot start microsoft outlook. Unable to display the selected folder or item. could not open the item. try again. That is when I try to open outlook from start menu under the explorer icon. If I go to all programs and try to start it that way, I get: Unable to open your default email folders could not open the item try again. I click ok and get: would you like to open your default file system folder instead? I click no it all goes awa...

Excel Opening with Review Page 1940410 of 1940411
Am using Excel 2000 and OS (x64) Vista Home Premium with 4gb RAM. More times than not when I attempt to start Excel it defaults to a page with banner containing the above heading, Ready in the top left corner and a number of 'columns/ panels' on the right side of the page. The ONLY actions that are possible are page resizing and closing. As stated, not consistent, say 4 time out of 6. Suggestions please. John ...

Same Worksheet Opens Every Time Workbook is opened
I created a two worksheet workbook. The first worksheet acts as a very simple welcome page - a graphic an a button. when you click the button, you are brought to the 2n worksheet which is filled with info. I would this 1st worksheet to open up as the first page every time. So, even if some edits the file, and saves changes. When it is opene up again, this welcome worksheet is the first page seen. Is this possible? P.S. (I do not know VB. I've been copying code from this for verbatumto use in my projects...which works out nicely thank you. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForu...

IE8 Hangs When Opening Content in New Tab
Running XP Home SP3 This just started happening. When I'm on a web site and I click on a hyperlink which is supposed to then open a link on a new tab, the new tab opens but it says it's connecting but nothing happens. The program then freezes and stops responding. I have to forcefully close the browser. Previously when I visited these sites all went well. So something has happened in the last few days. I've done nothing to change the IE settings nor have I added new software. The Not Responding window has the following data in it: Error signature: Appl name: ie...

All Beautiful Collections Here!!==Open It!!
All Beautiful Collections Here!!==Open It!! http://fundhoax.blogspot.com/ ...