old posts

How can I find a post I made yesterday?
0
Eric1 (389)

Hi,
when you open this post, click on your name, it will pop up a window with
your information, at the to right click on Recent posts by this user

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"Eric" wrote:

> How can I find a post I made yesterday?
0
Eduardo (134)
8/4/2009 5:18:01 PM
I'd use google.  Give it enough information (keywords/author/subject):

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel*&num=100

Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Dave Peterson
0
"Eduardo" <Eduardo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> when you open this post, click on your name, it will pop up a window with
> your information, at the to right click on Recent posts by this user

Great answer!

Since I do not use the MS Discussion Groups interface much, I was not aware
of this feature.  Too bad it works, apparently, only for postings made
through the MSDG interface.  It does not find my recent posts, for example.