newusers: 4 Millions Domains data with Category

    Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on
                  www.promotionsite.net

  * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net
4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*.
Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*.
A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing.
Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions.
It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004
New records .com, .net, .org.
4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1.
MS Excel or Text tab delimited data files Available!

Each record include the full "whois" fields info and homepage info:

 Domain Name,
 Registrant Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Administrative Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Technical Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Billing Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Zone Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Name Servers  until 6 name servers with IP addresses

 Record Created on Date, Record Updated on Date, Record *Expires* on Date

 Domain Title, Domain Description, Domain Keywords (*Category*),
 First 300 Words in the Domain Website Homepage.

Download Free Demo, Screenshot, see Products Details or Order On-Line
at www.promotionsite.net.

Available On-Line many other Promotion Products.

Instant Shipment or Download On-Line Registered Versions available!

Best Regards,
www.promotionsite.net
The Best place where to find Internet Marketing Resources on the Net.

---
This is a one-time only information.

The enrolled (final) text of S. 877 as it was passed by the Senate on
November 25, 2003, and agreed to by the House of Representatives on
December 8, 2003, allows e-marketers to send UCE as long as the message
contains an opt-out mechanism, a functioning return e-mail address and
the legitimate physical address of the mailer. The bill was signed by
the President on December 16, 2003, and takes effect on January 1, 2004.

Your address isn't in any of our archives, however for Can Spam Act 2003
Compliance, you can remove at http://www.promotionsite.net/remove.html

outlook2002 #4
Hi, strange problem, connect to a pop3 account, when they reply to a message, the message disappears from the inbox altogether. Can still be seen in sent items, but any attachments are now gone. Thanks Aart It probably doesn't disappear. It probably drops out of view because you have a view such as "Sort by Icon" turned on. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Aart Jansen" <aart@*remove*hayes.co.nz> wrote in message news:eZjpb.6341$Mn.183549@news.xtra.co.nz... > Hi, strange problem, connect to a pop3 account, when they reply to a > message, the message dis...

SUMIF with two criteria #4
Here's the senario. Column A has dates of sales. Column B has the sales person's name. Column C has the amount of the sale. What I am looking for is a sumif statement that will total the sales in column C by salesperson in between specific dates. So for example, I want all the sales for John Smith totaled between the dates of 4/1/05 and 4/30/05. I've tried a bunch of different things but have had no luck getting this to work. Any help is appreciated. Try... =SUMPRODUCT(--($A$2:$A$10>=DATE(2005,4,1)),--($A$2:$A$10<=DATE(2005,4,30) ),--($B$2:$B$10="John Smit...

CRM 3 to 4 Upgrade
Hi there, i'm testing an upgrade of CRM 3 to 4. Installation of .net 3, visual C++ etc. all goes fine then i'm getting a dialog box error with the following 3 lines: ------------------- The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Crm.LocatorService' threw an exception. The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Crm.ServerLocatorService' threw an exception. Input string was not in a correct format. ------------------- Anyone got a hunch what the issue might be? thanks Stephen Can you share with us more details from the setup logfile? -- Fritz Theiss "Stephen Gray" ...

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix
Version 4.0.4 Maintenance Release * Improvements in job list processing for new installations. * Bug fixes. * Miscellaneous improvements. Version 4.0.3 Maintenance Release * In several previous releases, some class files were missing. As a result, the program would not run. * Several improvements and optimizations. Version 4.0.2 Job List Release * Added the ability to schedule and run multiple jobs with different periodicity. * Numerous other improvements and optimizations. NewsMaestro 4.0.1 Hail Democracy Release. * New feature - Bulk Resurrect mode. See documentation. But befor...

installing money 2004 #4
having trouble. Money does not fully load. Says I have Zonealarm which interferes with Money. I turned off Zonealarm, and the money system just sits there. any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, kp wrote: >having trouble. Money does not fully load. Says I have >Zonealarm which interferes with Money. I turned off >Zonealarm, and the money system just sits there. any >suggestions? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;310353 describes selective startup or clean boot. It is referenced by http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;...

find last row with data
I have an excel file that is looking at another file to get an array o info.Currently it is going to the first blank row then looking up on row and retrieving that info.I have pasted below the function as it i currently written .Can someone show me an editing of this that wil tell it to simply read the bottom row with data. Thankss-Greg Function FindBlankRow() x = 2 Do While ActiveSheet.Cells(x, 1) <> "" x = x + 1 Loop FindBlankRow = x - -- singlgl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- singlgl1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/me...

Change Data in columns but keep the formula can I do this?
Hello I have a three column table column A has a set of static figures, columns B & C have some static amounts and some figures that are uplifted by a set percentage, column B using the figures in column A and column C using the figures in Column B The information relalates to financial years and my boss says that in previous years they have just moved they have just deleted the information in column A and moved the information in columns B & C across but I cannot seem to get this to work. I have tried to cut and paste special keeping numbers and formats and all sorts of various co...

Outlook 2002 Preview Pane #4
Does anyone know how to permanently turn off the stupid "Preview Pane" in Outlook 2003. I have already tried the following: 1. /safe - not really safe to run all the time. 2. /nopreview - doesn't really work consistently. it keeps turning itself back on at random times. 3. group policy snap-in - I have heard of some people using this but I do not have an Outlook (of Office) selection under User Config or Admin. Does anyone know of a registry entry that can remove this pest for good? Thanks, J. There is no such registry entry. /nopreview is your best bet.=20 --=20...

Delivery Failure #4.4.7 on Exchange 2003
I'm getting the following error in a multi-server Exchange 2003 environment. External emails seem to be relaying correctly. This error message message seems to be limited to only certain domains. Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <CHITDSEXC04.tds.corp.company.org #4.4.7> Thanks in advance for any assistance. I'm receiving the following error message on messages sent to certain email domains: Doe, John on 6/6/2005 2:29 AM Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or cont...

Opening Outlook #4
How does one change in which folder Outllook 2007 opens? "Deebee" <deebee@jhu.edu> wrote in message news:uLbAFrLrJHA.3700@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How does one change in which folder Outllook 2007 opens? Tools-Options-Other-Advanced Options -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) I am using outlook 2007 window vista. I can open it there is an error saying Cannot open your default e-mail folder.File access is denied.You do not have the permi...

Domain Controller Names Only
I want to output the list of domain controllers names ONLY to a word document, how can we achieve this? Get-ADDomainController cmdlet provides lot of information of which i am only intrested in name attribute, how i can limit what attributes needs to be included in the output? Hi Kate, Lots of different ways to do that, this should get you started: Get-ADDomainController | Select-Object Name Get-ADDomainController | Format-List Name Get-ADDomainController | Format-Table Name Get-ADDomainController | %{ $_.Name } Which is most appropriate depends on the format you&...

error # 4.4.7
Hi I have a small network at work (about 10 WS) my computer runs on windows 2000 Pro.I noticed that about a week ago all the e-mail sent from my account through outlook TO AOL members did not go through only AOL account has this problem all other copied persons on the same e mail but not an AOL account received the e mail. I always get the error message # 4.4.7 " your e mail did not reach one of the recipient ..." I am wondering if by accident I checked off or on a certain setting preventing my e mail from reaching out to AOL. I reload outlook from office XP but it did not...

Reviewing Toolbar #4
Anytime I open a workbook that someone has e-mailed to me, the Reviewing toolbar appears. Is there a way to prevent this? Tell the people who email you not to use File>Send To Mail Recipient (for review) and use (as attachment) instead. That is what triggers it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Steve Farrar" <stfarrar@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:73182d45.0401161214.2e8958d4@posting.google.com... > Anytime I open a workbook that someone has e-mailed to me, the > Reviewing toolbar appears. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

microsoft public excel newusers tips
dear friends, Someone sent me a spreadsheet with a column for email addresses. Only some of the addresses are clickable links and I thought I'd do everyone a service and fix the cells that aren't formatted properly and sent the spreadsheet back out again. (It's a team list for one of my kids' sports teams.) But, when I go into format, I see lots of things like text, number, currency, special - but no email. How does one do this? www.rangefindecamera50webs.com Right click and choose "Hyperlink" then email. You might have success converting them i...

How to configure local domain as remote (XCHG2k)
Hi, sorry, but this is perhaps just a newbie question.... Currently our webserver is (temporarily) not configured to use Exchange 2000 as post office. I will configure this later after some more reading about Exchange... Until then a foreign mail server does this service and Exchange on our webserver is only supposed to serve as SMTP service. Unfortunately it doesn't route e-mails addressed to our own domain to the other mail server. How can I configure Exchange to route mails addressed to our own domain remotely instead of internally? TIA, Axel Dahmen "Axel Dahmen" <NO_S...

filters #4
Is there a way to filter columns, as well as rows? -- Bill B It is not built in. some people have made macros to do so I have been luck and had few enough rows that I could transpose and still use the standard filter. "Bill B" wrote: > Is there a way to filter columns, as well as rows? > -- > Bill B Take a look at Data|Group. It's not the same thing as Data|Filter, but it _might_ work ok for you. Bill B wrote: > > Is there a way to filter columns, as well as rows? > -- > Bill B -- Dave Peterson ...

Error Upgrade Microsoft 3.0 to 4.0
Hi everybody, I wont upgrade full function instalation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 professional to Microsoft CRM 4.0 professional. In step of upgrade Verification System Requirements failed with error Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server User Input - The "<GUID=8b05e202-0eb0-426b-bf99-4963b93e2351>" group does not exist. I tried see to log of installer, I find "Error| Check SqlAccessGroupValidator". Therefore I watch groups in AD and find group SQLAccessGroup {9cc7cd9b-bb74-4a8f-a642-a4288d2d8df9}, which is from Microsoft CRM 3.0 installation. Can you anybody help me ? T...

4 page newspaper ledger 11x14" prints p. 2 & 3 upside down to 1&4
i have just used the default settings for this. Is there settings I need to change? It would be in your print setup. Look for "flip pages up" or something similar. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EBBB741-7DBD-4895-B193-BF8C4A3B8B49@microsoft.com... >i have just used the default settings for this. Is there settings I need to > change? > ...

Showing BLOB data
Hi, is there any way to get and show blob data as image from ODBC database ? regards Peter ...

Problem sending e-mails to certain domains
Hello, We just installed a new Exchange Server 2003 Enterp. server We have problem only sending to certain domains I see on SMTP Que folder has these domains with different errors Some domains with "An SMTP Protocol Error Occured" Some domains like @arryx.com with "The connection droped due to and SMTP Protocol event Sink" error And people get Delay notification for AOL.com Have you checked the problem domains and your own domain against dnsreport.com? Check this out for AOL http://postmaster.info.aol.com/trouble/ Nue "MC" <webmaster@ozoptics.com&g...

money 2004 data file disappears
Windows XP NTFS file system My data file disappeared have backup but am concerned about cause. Ran chkdsk and no errors found. Any help would be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, msnews.microsoft.com wrote: >Windows XP >NTFS file system >My data file disappeared have backup but am concerned about cause. >Ran chkdsk and no errors found. >Any help would be appreciated. > Make an extra copy of your backup on other media. Do a Start->Search of your drives for *.mny files. Cal Learner-- MVP wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, msnews.microsoft.com wrote: > &...

grouping data in a pivot table
Hello I have a excel spreadsheet that I need to change into a pivot table. The dates are listed in the date column daily. (1/1/01= $10 , 1/2/01= $ 10,1/3/01= 10) I want the pivot table to group the dates and give me the sums of a specific month. Jan 01 = $30. The reason I need to do this is because the pivot table is also stating that I have too many columns and it won’t show all of my data at one time. If you have real dates in that column, you can group that field by month (and year) inside the pivottable. Just rightclick on the field and choose "Group and show detail". Gr...

Lookup problem #4
I'm trying to setup a simple spreadsheet in which I select a value from a validation list box (cell A1), and after selecting from the list in cell A1, a value is returned in cell B1 by using a the LOOKUP function. Below is an example of what my spreadsheet looks like, with the LOOKUP formula in cell B1. A B 1 Validation =LOOKUP(A1,A2:A5,B2:B5) 2 Blue Black 3 Red Brown 4 Yellow Orange 5 Green Purple The problem is that the wr...

Outllook 2002 pst. data file retrieval problem
I was backing up my data file and when I returned to outlook all my emails for the past week had disappeared. I then went to open the pst. file and it won't let me open it - I am advised to go to the microsoft website (useless) or use another program to open it - none of which work. does anyone know how i can retrieve the lost emails or get into the pst. data file? Thanks, Katie Where did you store the backup? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my perso...