New to User Forms

When I first found this site I was a crazy woman and just about read
everthing.  Thanks to all you folks who take the time to answer our
qurestions.

The one thing I cannot get to is a video/tutoraial on forms, the link was
provided by somebody as an assist to another question.  I loved the videos
but was unable to complete the 3 or 4 part series and forgot to make it a
favorite.  Can anybody point me in the right direction or provide links to
other training for starting forms?

Thanks!
0
Stacy (40)

Might have been Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlUserForm01.html

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:10:09 -0700, Stacy <Stacy@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>When I first found this site I was a crazy woman and just about read
>everthing.  Thanks to all you folks who take the time to answer our
>qurestions.
>
>The one thing I cannot get to is a video/tutoraial on forms, the link was
>provided by somebody as an assist to another question.  I loved the videos
>but was unable to complete the 3 or 4 part series and forgot to make it a
>favorite.  Can anybody point me in the right direction or provide links to
>other training for starting forms?
>
>Thanks!

0
Gord
7/29/2008 11:55:02 PM
That was it!  Thank you so much!!!!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> Might have been Debra Dalgleish's site.
>
> http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlUserForm01.html
>

> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:10:09 -0700, Stacy <Stacy@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >When I first found this site I was a crazy woman and just about read
> >everthing.  Thanks to all you folks who take the time to answer our
> >qurestions.
> >
> >The one thing I cannot get to is a video/tutoraial on forms, the link was
> >provided by somebody as an assist to another question.  I loved the videos
> >but was unable to complete the 3 or 4 part series and forgot to make it a
> >favorite.  Can anybody point me in the right direction or provide links to
> >other training for starting forms?
> >
> >Thanks!

0
Stacy (40)

Letterhead invoice form
I have scanned a company invoice form to an Excel spreadsheet. The automatic format is a picture and I have made it transparent. I'm having trouble lining it up with the grid, getting the bottom part of the form to line up with the very bottom of the spreadsheet and it won't allow me to add data to the rows or cells. I have invoices set up to print on the blank stationary which line up just fine. However, I am trying to minimize the use of my personal printer. To use one of our large copiers for printing, I need the letterhead information to print. Too many use this copier...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

HQ users should be able to add ship-to records from the stores.
HQ users should be able to add ship-to records from the stores. As of RMS 1.3.???, HQ users can indeed create ship-to records at the stores. I'm told that RMS doesn't handle this properly. There are problems created when stores are messing around with global customers. I suspect that MS will 'fix' this by eliminating the ability of stores to add Ship-To records. I have a customer, ABC Fitness, who has one office, but several gyms. I repair the treadmills at their various gym locations. I have each service site set up as a Ship-To in RMS, within the ABC global customer ac...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

User Calendar Vanished
Hello, Just a quick query regarding a user whos calendar contents seems to have vanished! for dates prior to June 05 This is not a big deal, but i thought a little odd.. any reason anyone might know of why this would happen? one thing i suggest was that some data archived off has been deleted.. do archives include calendar data ? thanks On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:44:28 -0800, "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Just a quick query regarding a user whos calendar contents seems to have >vanished! for dates prior to June 05 > >This is...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

Need help with forms!!!
I am creating a database to track invoices recieved and apply them to specific assets. My question is on my invoice input page I have a check box to split the invoice between two or more assests. How can I bring up a pop up window asking which assests to apply the split invoice to ? Also create the according records for each assest that the invoice was split for. Could someone give me some idea as how to do this? My Access skills are a little rusty. I'm using Access 2007. Thank you, Mark ...

Word 2003 Forms (JUMP TO Fields)
I am creating a word 2003 form and was wondering if it is possible to skip fields depending on the selection in a drop down menu. ie. QUESTION: Is there a requirement for a COSHH Assessment ? DROP DOWN ANSWER-----Yes/NO If yes just go to the next field box if NO then Jump this section to another section/Field further down the form? Any takers? -- Regards Martin D It is possible, but only with a macro. The basic idea of changing which form field is "next" is discussed at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm. The macros in that article can b...

Setting up second virtual server/connector for smart host for only select users
I currently have one domain and SMTP virtual server defined to handle all mail including internet email. We have our own MX record. Occasionally I have one user who will need to send a mass mailing based on our customer database and this clogs the system. My thought was to define a second SMTP virtual server/connector that would route the email to a smart host (our service provider offers this service). If I could direct this specific user to use this service for the mass mailing, would it help the situation? If yes, how would I go about doing it - have the two SMTP server definitions coe...

Adding new pages

Goofy Form Problem
I have four forms, Manager A, B, C, and D. The forms are there so that our managers can enter data such as when a new construction form comes in they enter it on the form. B, C, and D work fine. The A form you cannot enter anything. I have checked and unchecked every control on the form and rebuilt the form a dozen times. The tables are reasonably normalized and the queries work like a charm. This is driving up the wall. Any suggestions? Thanks! Are you sure Allow Additions and Allow Edits for the form are set to Yes? Are you sure your queries create an updatable recordset? -- Dave Harg...

New User has admin rights

Publisher Users, a program suggestion for you
Publisher Folks, For years now, when trying to find a Publisher file of which I forgot the file name, would attempt to find the file using a phrase with Windows XP Search. It would always fail. While over on the Windows XP news group one of the folks suggested using Agent Ransack, a file finding program. It does a great job finding Publisher files when providing a word or phrase contained within the file. If you have a need...... http://www.mythicsoft.com/default.aspx -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA ...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Memo Box Resize in Form View
I'm going to cut and paste text into a form and would like the form box to automatically resize to fit the text being pasted in full view. Is there a way to have my Memo fields to automatically resize? Thanks (B^>)-]=[ "WSR" <wsr203@hughes.net> wrote in message news:%23tJXNha1KHA.5972@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm going to cut and paste text into a form and would like the form box to > automatically resize to fit the text being pasted in full view. > > Is there a way to have my Memo fields to automatically resize? See if Step...