Need keywords and index in Office help file. Online help no good

Online help can be annoying unless you know the exact words and phrase to
type. If your searching for help and unsure what to type you end up with lots
of useless suggestions. It was alot easier to determine what help may be
usefull when a person could view and index and keywords based on what you
were currently typing in the index box.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ded6b9d1-8e4c-4e62-a244-258e508cd24f&dg=microsoft.public.excel.newusers
0
Bob4289 (354)

The best alternative for Excel help is the following website:

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel.aspx

regards

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Print any file to a specific printer (silently)
Hi, I have a requirement where I have to print any given file to a specific printer. My application then consumes the output of this printer. I also need to do this without any user intervention and without any GUI. I have managed to get the printing done using Shell Execute, however, it always shows the associated application even though I have specified ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden as window style. My code snippets are given below: <CODE> Process objProcess = new Process(); objProcess.StartInfo.FileName = fileName; //file to print objProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ...

Unable to open MDE file
Hi, I am using office 2000 and I am unable to open an Access file. I receive the following error message "You cannot convert or enable an MDE file". I was able to open this file till yesterday. I haven't installed any software since yesterday which safely rules out any problems due to a third party software etc. Hoping for a quick resolution to my problem. Thanks , Nik Hopefully you still have access to the .mdb file from which the .mde was created. You don't state which version the .mde was created in. In any case, there's precious little you can do with one...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

How do I Set up a Invoice in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (.
How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (Excel) With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax) Check out the templates at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377071033.aspx "Chandrasekar G Yadav" wrote: > How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000 > Professional (Excel) > With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax) ...

events in office 2000 do not go away
environment: office 2000 on XP sp1 or 2000 sp3 when an event occurs you get the option of Dismiss or Snooze or X the wnidow. regardless of method of dismissal of message the event will re-appear regularly. usually hourly. one of my users now has 20 of these appearing! Help Please Thanks muchly Jeff Poretsky IT Manager The Studio Theatre (please cc me in mail if possible {it at studiotheatre dod org} ...

upgrade from office 2004 to 2008
hi upgraders, <br> are there any problems regarding the upgrade to 2008, esp. assuming all old data like emails, dates and so on ? <br> thanx In article <ee89959.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, realist01@officeformac.com wrote: > hi upgraders, <br> > are there any problems regarding the upgrade to 2008, esp. assuming all old > data like emails, dates and so on ? <br> You can read on these groups that there are some people who have had problems. Of course, the people that haven't had problems usually don't post! While Entourage 2008 will impor...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

How do I remove Outlook and keep the rest of Office in place???
I have Outlook and Outlook Express both on my computer but Outlook wants to take over for Outlook Express. I don't have a need for Outlook at all. Can I remove Outlook and keep the rest of office in tact and in place? reddman@windstream.net Yes, modify your Office installation to remove OL "Reddman" <Reddman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB9429D-B0D2-41C4-A0FC-737E3D0CD29F@microsoft.com... > I have Outlook and Outlook Express both on my computer but Outlook wants to > take over for Outlook Express. I don't have a need for Outlook at all. C...

existing web pages/files not showing in Insert Hyperlink dialog bo
Using FrontPage 2003. When attempting to Create a Hyperlink to existing web pages and files, they are no longer visible in the Insert Hyperlink Dialog box. The files are there, we see them in the folder list. Is there a setting I'm missing? -- Fonda K Try running a Tools Recalculate Hyperlinks -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Fonda K" <Fonda@discussion.microsoft...

WLM and emailing pdf file
I am in the cruise sales business and get pdf files as confirmation from all he cruiselines. Got a new computer and using WLM and now when I open a pdf file and select "attach to email" I get the message "Adobe can not access your email" Any suggestions deeply appreciated. Henry In Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program Access and Defaults, Custom, Email and select Windows Live Mail, even if it already seems to be the default. In Vista/Win7: Control Panel, Programs, Default Programs, Set Program Access and Computer defaults, Custo...

Office XP: Outlook 2 at SP3
Receiving Message when trying to send an email: The operation failed. An Object could not be found. I'm current with all the maintenance. Any sugestions? ...

Help needed

Help with formula 12-17-09

Why is a .WAV file NOT automatically playing when I start the PPT
I inserted a .wav file in my powerpoint show and when I go to "view show," the animations work but the sound file does not play - either automatically OR on mouse click. The other animations and their "effect options" sounds play fine, but NOT the sound icon. I have checked with our school technician and it is not a hardware problem b/c windows media player works fine. Can you help me? I am a middle school special educator and I teach autistic students. I need to run the Powerpoint I created for my disabled student to interact with. Can you help me? Th...

Need help on this....thanks

I need Help

need help badly

office pacakge in windows 2000 NT