Need help inserting picture into header/footer

I am using Excel 97 and I am trying to insert a picture file into a custom
header.  I see when the header box opens up that you can insert file but yet
it doesn't show me how to insert the actual file.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Not in Excel 97

"SP" <justme@yourmail.com> wrote in message
> I am using Excel 97 and I am trying to insert a picture file into a custom
> header.  I see when the header box opens up that you can insert file but
yet
> it doesn't show me how to insert the actual file.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Putting a graphic into a header/footer is not available until version 2002.

Workaround is to insert the graphic into row 1 and use that as your header.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:36:19 -0400, "SP" <justme@yourmail.com> wrote:

>I am using Excel 97 and I am trying to insert a picture file into a custom
>header.  I see when the header box opens up that you can insert file but yet
>it doesn't show me how to insert the actual file.
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks

0
Gord

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Publisher 2002 Inserting a landscape page into portrait document
How can I insert one landscape page into a presentation consisting portrait pages? I understand the inserting of page numbers, but I can't find the page orientation. Publisher does not allow you to have different orientation pages. Group all items on the page and rotate 90�. -- ...

Help needed

How to emulate Footer with table
I'm using a third party software (Oracle's BI Publisher) that allows me to consume XML and generate forms using designed Templates in Word. It can make use of the native header/footer in Word to handle pagination nicely however some of the functions I need to use cannot be used within a Word footer. Is there a way to duplicate the properties of a footer on a table? For example, the table would need to anchor to the bottom of the page, not move with the text above and print on every sheet. My document currently consists of 2 seperate tables... the body content and the...

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

need help badly

I need Help

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Index/Match to look up a value in one workbook and insert it into.
I need to be able to look up a value in a range on one Excel workbook using a code in another workbook. Can I use Index/Match for this function; looking for the value in one workbook and inserting it into another workbook? Currently, I use Vlookup, which is cumbersom and awkward and prone to error. Thank you. You can use =index(match()), but I think you may have as much trouble with that as you have with =vlookup(). You may want to look at the formula tips that Debra Dalgleish shares: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html and http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions03.html Mayb...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Which setting do I need to adjust
I've noticed that when using my default browser IE 8 and I click on a link that is suppose to start a download, it doesn't. When I click on the same link in firefox the download starts like it should. Can anyone tell me what setting in IE 8 is preventing the download from starting? on the page it says "Downloading: 50fpct-Just4freeplanet.com.rar | 34.7 MB" but in IE 8 it isn't downloading. It also isn't asking me if I want to allow IE 8 to download the file like it sometimes does. Thanks Shep wrote: > I've noticed that when using my d...