my e-mail dose not work in office 2007

i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but  when i click on it
nothing happens do i have to activate it
0
Glo (2)

"glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but  when i click on
>it
> nothing happens do i have to activate it

And your email client is?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

See if your mail program is the default in Vista

In Vista : Start>Default programs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com...
>i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but  when i click on it
> nothing happens do i have to activate it
0
rondebruin (3789)

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

e ...

Move an installation of Office to new computer...
I have Office 2004 (Student Teacher Edition) which I believe allows installation on 3 machines. I am at that limit. I have been having problems with some software issues on my new MacBook Pro and would like to do a fresh install of the system. I'm afraid that this will cause me to have to re-install MS Office and will appear that I have installed it 4 times. Possibly exceeding my limit? Is there a way to "uninstall Office" that will free up one of my 3 installations? Allowing me to re-install on the same machine once I have re-freshed my system? Thanks! In article <11...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Junk Email Filter with IMAP Not Working
The Junk Email Filter in Outlook 2003 has never worked for me. I am using an IMAP account, and according to Microsoft the Junk Filter DOES support IMAP accounts. Apparently you need to download whole message not just the header so I have enabled 'Download Complete Item including Attachments' instead of 'headers only' in Send Recieve Options. But still no joy! What am I doing wrong? Are there any other settings that need to be set to get it to work? I have set the Junk Filter to high, also added email address's to blocked senders list but still messages are not...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

Legally selling my copy of Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have installed Office 2008 using all three product keys. Two were used on my Mac and one on my wife's. I want to stop using the program altogether, remove it from our computers, sell it, and make sure that the buyer can install his three copies. Can I legally sell it? What is the procedure to ensure that, as far as Microsoft is concerned, the new owner owns it and I don't? Any help is greatly appreciated! Mark Maisonneuve Yes, you are allowed to sell it as long as it is a copy you actually purchased (or was...

Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007
Hi all- Can someone give me detailed directions on how to format a column so that the cells with 4's in them are highlighted yellow, the cells with 5's in them are red and the cells with 6's are blue. I have tried using the wizard but the numbers 1-3 get highlighted also. Thanks in advance. LabLawrence Select the cells Open the Conditional Format dialog, use Highlight Rules -> Equal To; in the left had box enter 4, in the right-hand select a colour combination as needed Repeat for 5. best wishes -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microso...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

Office 2000 Professional
I have used the template wizard to set up templates in Excel 2000 to automatically store data in an Access 2000 database. Works on at all workstations except one. This machine has Windows 2000 Professional and Office 2000 Professional loaded and running. Can open the template files ok but when I attempt to save by using "File" then "Save as" the message I receive is: Banner = Template Wizard, Message is: Cannot open Database File. I have copied the database file directly to the workstation to it's hard drive and have tried to create a template using template w...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

Code does not work : CRichEditCtrl
Hi, the following code is not working.. CHARFORMAT cf; cf.crTextColor=RGB(0,0,255); COLORREF ref=RGB(0,0,255); cf.dwMask=CFM_COLOR; cf.dwMask= CFM_UNDERLINE|CFM_COLOR; richRecvBox.SetSel(1,100); richRecvBox.SetSelectionCharFormat(cf); Help me ! there is no change of color, only underline works, whats the issue here ? Dwaach Hello Not sure whats wrong (Perhaps not setting cbSize?), however this is a snippet of code that works for me (View is rich edit)... CHARFORMAT2 cf; View.SetSel(1,20); View.GetSelectionCharFormat(cf); cf.cbSize = sizeof(CHARFORMAT2); cf.dwMask = C...

New Mail Desktop Shortcut
Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar in XP? Rob D. <RobD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running > Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new > mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar > in XP? It's easy enough to make one. Open Outlook and search for "command line&qu...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

Outlook 2007 crashes when BCM open in separate window #2
My client recently upgraded from Outlook/BCM 2003 to 2007. She likes to have her Outlook calendar, tasks and BCM running in separate windows. If she closes the calendar or tasks window while a window running BCM is open, Outlook crashes. All is well if the BCM window is closed first. Oddly, I discovered that the problem does not occur when the PC is not connected to the network. She does not have any third- party add ins installed. I ran Outlook repair and the Inbox Repair utility on her .pst file, but the problem persists. Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, have you found a way to...

Unable to send via windows mail
Hi everyone, I am having trouble sending via windows mail, one day it was working and then for some reason it doesnt. I can still received email but unable to send. I have all correct settings, I have deleted accunt and re installed account, changed port settings as requested and still get the same error. which is the following The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems ...

Windows + S Screen Clip Not working
I just installed ON 2007 on a new Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit laptop. The Windows-S screen clipping doesn=92t work. Is there some activation step required? It sometimes gets turned off. to turn it back on, click tools \ options \other and toggle the checkbox for "Place onenote notification icon in the taskbar" OFF then back ON. -- Hope this helps, John Guin OneNote Test Team http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin "PT" wrote: > I just installed ON 2007 on a new Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit laptop. > > The Windows-S screen clipping doesn’t work. ...