Multiple Hyperlink inside the Text boxt?

How do I create multipal hyperlink inside the text box.
0
Anandvijay (11)

You can't but there is a workaround.

In Word create you list of keywords and assign a hyperlink to each word in
your list.
Select all the words in you list and copy them ctrl+c
In excel select paste special and then Microsoft word document object and OK.
You now have the object embedded and you can re-size as necessary.
Double click the object and then ctrl + click to follow and of the links you
created.

In truth is a lot easier to ceate links directly in Excel with 1 link per
cell.

Mike

"Anand vijay" wrote:

> How do I create multipal hyperlink inside the text box.
0
Mike1154 (1216)
1/7/2007 11:20:02 AM
>>  In truth is a lot easier to create links directly in Excel with 1 =
link per=20
cell.  <<

I agree.  The only way I can think of (within Excel) is:

1.  Create a rectangle (A), insert hyperlink, add text.
2.  Create another rectangle (B), insert hyperlink, add text.  B should =
be smaller in size than A.
3.  Drag B into A.
4.  Format AutoShape of B to remove the lines of the rectangle.

Now, you have two hyperlinks in a rectangle (A).  Don't think we can =
insert hyperlink to a textbox in Excel although it is okay to do so in =
PowerPoint.

Epinn  =20

"Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
You can't but there is a workaround.

In Word create you list of keywords and assign a hyperlink to each word =
in=20
your list.
Select all the words in you list and copy them ctrl+c
In excel select paste special and then Microsoft word document object =
and OK.
You now have the object embedded and you can re-size as necessary.
Double click the object and then ctrl + click to follow and of the links =
you=20
created.

In truth is a lot easier to ceate links directly in Excel with 1 link =
per=20
cell.

Mike

"Anand vijay" wrote:

> How do I create multipal hyperlink inside the text box.

0
someone6932 (228)

multiple options in a lookup field ????
I have a small query regarding selection of multiple options in a lookup field. In case if that flexibility cannot be achieved through lookup can it be done in any other way. The scenario is I want to select certain type of members which are created as per user requirement and I have to select multiple members which will be used in different entity for doing some calculation which should be applicable to all the chosen members. Rather than creating multiple records for multiple members. What you are describing is a many-to-many relation, crm 3.0 does not support this Titan will. But I kno...

Assign tasks multiple delegations
I am using Outlook 2000 on a Win2000 installation. When I assign a task to a single user via email on the Internet, the receiving Outlook 2000 indicates "This task has been delegated to more than one person." The task has been delegated to only one user. The same thing happens in reverse. When that computer assigns a task to me, I accept but get the "This task has een assigned to more than one user" note. Any ideas on why this is happening? ...

Unbound Text Field
I need to set he value of an Unbound Text field on a report. Since this report is called from several different forms I can't set it on the report itself and it doesn't work setting it from the from. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks DS Which version of ACCESS are you using? What is the actual value that needs to be set in the textbox -- is it a fixed value, or a value from a form's textbox, or what? -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "DS" <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote in message news:e1wPh.416$Hg1.311@newsfe12.lga... >I need to set he ...

How do you get the sum of 2 different text values?
For instance, I need to add the amount of times "S" and "HS" appear in a row. I figured out that the COUNTIF function will add the amount of times "S" appears in a row, but I can't figure out how to make it add both and give me a number value as the answer. Is this even possible? Try this: =COUNTIF(A:A,"S")+COUNTIF(A:A,"HS") Regards, Paul "sunshine.girl" <sunshine.girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C63C684-D389-4BA0-A73F-8AC553B7F7D3@microsoft.com... > For instance, I need to add the amount o...

Why isn't the selected text replaced when I start typing?
When I select text and and start typing, the selected text is not replaced and remains as it was after what I typed. This also happens when I paste. This only happens with Microsoft Word. (I have Word 2003.) How can you stop this from happening? Tools | Options... and on the Edit tab ensure that 'Typing replaces selection' is selected. -- Cheers! Gordon Bentley-Mix "Phi96" <Phi96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4307E265-CDA1-41C4-9241-A18CF57BD2E3@microsoft.com... > When I select text and and start typing, the selected text is no...

Insert Multiple Pages from Word in Multiple PowerPoint Slides
I have a 10-page Word document (2003) that I want to insert into PowerPoint (2003) While in PP, I went to Insert > Object and then browsed to find the doc. and then I inserted it. But it only inserts the first page of the Word. doc. into the 1st slide. I want it to insert 10 pages into 10 slides. What can I do to insert all the pages? ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen In Word, File, you have Send to...PPT If you have use the Style, y'll get one slide per Style part "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: F1D7D2...

Multiple Email Accounts (Exchange, POP3, and IMAP)
When I jsut have my exchange account setup, everything works fine. But when I add either of my other two accounts, the only thing I can do is receive emails. Everytime I respond to an email, it just sits in my Outbox. I have tried selecting an account to use, not selecting an account to use, multiple variations of the send/receiving groups, but nothing works. What version of Outlook do you have? From your description below, it sounds like Outlook 2002. If so, could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300479) and post the OPML...

hyperlink from publisher to ms word
why the hyperlink from publisher to ms office ( word ) cannot open. What hyperlink? Are you trying to import a Word document? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bujang" <bujang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:590B9E1B-D310-43AC-858B-91FC4B137FE0@microsoft.com... > why the hyperlink from publisher to ms office ( word ) cannot open. ...

How to change menu text font for MDI app?
I have a MDI app written in MFC. I need to change font for main frame, menu text, status text, and child frame. What is the best way to enumerate through all those controls/frame windows to change font? Thanks. Michael I would have them each change their own fonts in response to a broadcasted message. http://www.codeproject.com/docview/Broadcaster.asp I am assuming that this happens after all the objects have already been created (or else you would have been doing this in the initialization code of each class), so if is because of a user setting, I would save the setting, then broadc...

selected text highlighting issue
Windows XP SP3. Office 2003 fully updated. This has always bugged me so I figured I'd finally ask the question. I run 2 monitors and work on multiple things at once. If I have a Word doc open (or notepad or some other editor) and select a block of text and then move to another application, the text in the Word doc no longer appears selected. This is extremely annoying at times. Just because my Word doc is no longer the active application doesn't mean that I don't want to see what I've selected. And if it's so that I know it's not the active application, well t...

remove hyperlinks #3
An outside application exports data to an Excel spreadsheet, but all the numbers (part numbers in this case) are created as hyperlinks. My spreadsheet can contain hundreds of numbers. Is there any way I can remove the hyperlinks en masse rather than one by one? I can't change the program that creates the spreadsheet. Thanks, Dave "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBA52D64-94AE-44E6-9341-C150B1DF8802@microsoft.com... > An outside application exports data to an Excel spreadsheet, but all the > numbers (part numbers in this case) are...

Is there a Date Time Conversion from text?
I have DateTime stored as text in an Access db field. Ex: 1/22/2008 10:34:29 AM I want to convert this data form text to a real DateTime value all inclusive. I am able to pull the date DateValue and time TimeValue, but is there a way to get them both together. Thanks Try using CDate or DateAdd DateAdd("D",0,[Your Text Date Time]) CDate([Your text date time]) If your string field could be null, or a zero-length string, or invalid, then I suggest you test it first IIF(IsDate([Your Text Date Time]),CDate([Your Text Date Time]),Null) -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2...

text flow
Is there a way to have text flow around the outline of a graphic so the text takes the form of the image? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Brian Lubroth <blubroth@communityschool.us>!"... > Is there a way to have text flow around the outline of a > graphic so the text takes the form of the image? Use the "Tight" wrapping option? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm I'm not really looking to wrap the...

find a date on sheet 2 and count text in that column
I'm lookung for the formula to use that if I was under one date on one page, to look what date im under go to the 2nd page, find that date then count the text specified under that date. My pages are set up as follows: sheet 1 A B C D E 1| 1-oct 2-oct 3-oct 4-oct 2| john text 1 text 1 text 2 text 1 3| jack text 1 text 2 text 1 text ...

Multiple indexes on same fields in different order
I sometimes need to find the largest or smallest value in a field. If I put two indexes on the same field, one in ascending order and one in descending order, is Jet smart enough to use the proper index if a give it a grouping query with the condition Max or Min, or am I just wasting resources? Pete -- This e-mail address is fake, to keep spammers and their address harvesters out of my hair. If you want to get in touch personally, I am 'pdanes' and I use yahoo mail. But please use the newsgroup when possible, so that all may benefit from the exchange of ideas. ...

Short Memo in text box
I want to print a box in top left corner of page that has text in it and rotate it approx 45 degrees ... it will then serve as a memo on sheets I will over print it on. Yes, it can be done. What part of this do you need help with? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "mercedes300" <mercedes300@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60EA9C52-D36A-4635-A115-A15FE9C4F21B@microsoft.com... >I want to print a box in top left corner of page that has text in it and > rotate it approx 45 degrees ... it will then serve as a memo on sheets I > will >...

inserting a sheet into multiple workbooks
I have 500+ identical single-sheet workbooks in a folder and would like to insert a sheet from another workbook into all of them. Is there a way to do this in a batch w/o have to open each one and copying the sheet? Thanks. spence Hi Spence, If you are familiar with VBA you can write a module to what you are asking. The DIR function is very useful. You can load an array with all the excel workbook path+names in a given folder i.e.: MyFile = Dir(MyPath + "\*.xls") ' Load an array with all .xls file names found in the given path aFileArray(1) = MyPath + "\" + MyFil...

How do I hide the page # on the first pg of a multiple pg workshee
I have looked at the help tips and other information on how to change or insert the page number, but I have not found any information on how to hide the page number or delete it. I want the page numbers on the other pages, just not the first one. You can hide the first page number in Microsoft Word, so I assumed you could do the same thing in Microsoft Excel. Hi not so easy. Try the following site for macro solutions: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Norsky" <Norsky@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag ne...

Newbie needs help with 'multiple XML records'
I am not even sure I have used valid words in my subject line. I have an object that I can serialize as XML and then deserialize it. I want to 'export' a static copy of the object and then 'import' it into another program on another system. My idea is to serialize it, transport the serialized output to the other system and then deserialize it into the 2 nd program. Here comes the hard part. I need to do two things. 1) - Persist the imported object (again serialize/deserialize seems reasonable) 2) - Keep multi instances of this type of object. I am only talking about a max of...

why are there quotes in my exported text file?
I saved an Excle file containing text into a tab delimeted text file and all the data is now in quotes. The file will be used as a input file to another progarm and the quotes will not be accepted. How can the quotes be left off? AlexK wrote: > I saved an Excle file containing text into a tab delimeted text file and all > the data is now in quotes. The file will be used as a input file to another > progarm and the quotes will not be accepted. How can the quotes be left off? Find and Replace. Find " and replace with - nothing! -- Interim Systems and Management Accounti...

OL2000: Clicking hyperlinks in HTML e-mail
I find that in some cases, clicking a hyperlink does not do anything, while in other cases the default internet browser is launched properly. I have not been able to figure out when the former happens and when the latter. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ivan Have YOU tried troubleshooting this using your description? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Ivan B�tora asked: | I find that ...

Text Box Calculation Formula
SpreadCred InsideSpread LeftMain RightMain I have a text box (SpreadCred) that needs to be calculated/populated by a combination of factors. 1. SpreadCred should populate off of the text box - InsideSpread. 2. The value in SpreadCred can not be greater than text box - RightMain nor text box - LeftMain. If it is bigger than either number, it will max out at the larger of the two. Thanks for your time. How this is done depends a little on whether the value will respond to user input or to previously-entered data. This could be done with a nested IIf, but is really a ...

format excel to text
how do i get excel file format to be csv file formatted with the delimiter "|" as a separator? See one answer in .newusers. Please don't post the same message to multiple groups. It tends to fragment your answers, and potentially wastes the time of those who answer a post that's already been answered. See http://cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm for tips on using these groups effectively. In article <B3361666-9950-4CB3-B0A6-04EFE999263F@microsoft.com>, "azlan" <azlan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do i get excel file format to be ...

Data Migration Manager Replace Transformation
Is it possible to create a replace transformation that can convert a multiple source values e.g. VALUE Column contains $0-10m, $10-20m, 20-30m, etc I want to replace these values with 5000000,15000000,25000000 respectively and output to a CRM attribute "new_value" which is of type "money" I can do the first value successfully using the following transformation map, but if I create another transformation map with a replacement for the second value mapping to the same output attribute I get an error saying that the new_value is already mapped. <TransformationMaps...

ALT + Enter and Wrap Text #2
Thanks for the advice, even if it wasn't necessarily what I wanted t hear ;-) I can work around this limitation and still avoid the dreaded Merg Cells (always the optimist here...). Cheers -- Christophe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Christopher's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1604 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27499 An ugly possibility--use a function: ="item 1" & char(10) & "item 2" & char(10) & "item 3" A not s...