Microsoft on screen messages

I have created a query in excel that obtains the data from an external source.
Everything works fine --- exept every time I open the worksheet a ( query
refresh )message appears asking wether I want to enable or disable automatic
refresh
I want to enable auto refresh permanently ( for this sheet anyway ) but wish
to get rid of the message.
Any sugestions ?
0
mist (1)

If you were to order your Query by Excel Macro, then you could probably edit
the macro to accomplish what you are asking.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"blended mist" wrote:

> I have created a query in excel that obtains the data from an external source.
> Everything works fine --- exept every time I open the worksheet a ( query
> refresh )message appears asking wether I want to enable or disable automatic
> refresh
> I want to enable auto refresh permanently ( for this sheet anyway ) but wish
> to get rid of the message.
> Any sugestions ?
0
CLR (807)
1/4/2008 6:19:02 PM
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248204

HTH,
JP

On Jan 4, 8:36=A0am, blended mist <blended
m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have created a query in excel that obtains the data from an external sou=
rce.
> Everything works fine --- exept every time I open the worksheet a ( query
> refresh )message appears asking wether I want to enable or disable automat=
ic
> refresh
> I want to enable auto refresh permanently ( for this sheet anyway ) but wi=
sh
> to get rid of the message.
> Any sugestions ?

0
jp2112 (204)

Database Size, Database Corruption, Message Store & Storage Group
We're just recovering from an Exchange disaster. We discovered that we could not get database backups off of two of our four storage groups. We then discovered we were down one drive in our RAID 5 array. Then we discovered that we could not rebuild onto a new drive, probably due to issues on a second drive. We then attempted to save as much data as we could by exmerging data out of the two damaged stores and moving mailboxes to a second server. In the midst of this, the server crashed and would not reboot. We've since rebuild and recovered what we could, but we want to kn...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

New messages in public folders.
I have setup a group of public folders to receive e-mail message complete with their own addy(ex. pfaddy@wisor.com). When someone on the inside of my LAN sends a message to pfaddy@wisor.com then message comes threw with a mail icon. You can right click it and mark it for follow up like any mail message. If anyone from the outside world sends a message to pfaddy@wisor.com the message comes throw with a "notes" icon. You can not mark a note for follow up. This is causing a problem. My users need to be able to mark these messages for follow up. So my question is how do ...

AutoReply Out Of Office Messages
In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first message sent to that person. I seem to remember a setting to recieve it with every message, while the out of office is on. Anyone know where??????? Shawn C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto > reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first > message sent to that person. That's the way it's supposed to work. -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Promo

Update in Progress Message
When I update my accounts, 4 of them update without an issue but 2 of them never update and always have an Update in Process under the To Review column. I also get an update not Complete in the pop-up status. Does anyone know a way to get past this issue. I did successfully update these accounts once before. One of them is a new account since upgrading and another is one that I merged 2 accounts into. I think maybe these 2 accounts that are not updating are using Yodlee to get access to them versus more of a direct connection through money. I only say this because they were accounts that ...

error message 11-14-07
I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message for this error." when I try to open my data base. This is a linked data base that the employees use. I can open the main data base with no problem. This just started happening this morning. -- clcnewtoaccess This probably has something to do with the linked tables. Try to relink the tables one by one and you'll be prompted with the one causing the trouble (renamed?) hth -- Maurice Ausum "clcnewtoaccess" wrote: > I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message...

microsoft XL

Run DLL error message-windows7
Hi,every time i turn on my comp,i have this error message-Run DLL there was a problem starting-C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll The specifield module could not be found. please help? SSHNAS.DLL Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV http://www.superantispyware.com/malwarefiles/SSHNAS.DLL.html -- Rey "graniteson" wrote: > Hi,every time i turn on my comp,i have this error message-Run DLL > there was a problem starting-C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll > The specifield module could not be found. > please help? graniteson wrote: > Hi, every time I turn on my comp, I ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...

Upgrade from a Microsoft CRM 3.0 Prof. (trial) to CRM 3.0 (SBS)
Hello . I want to upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 from a professional edition (trial version) to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 in a Small Bussines Server. My question is if this is possible. I've found some documents to upgrade the program from SBS to professional edition and I supose thats the procedure it's the same for the other way. Thanks Miquel From Microsoft's evaluation download page: "The Small Business Edition trial version can be converted to a commercial Small Business Edition or Professional Edition. The Professional Edition trial version cannot be ...

Microsoft Money 2000 and Microsoft Money Essentials
I just purchased a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Money Essentials. I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on my old computer running WindowsXP. I backed it up on a thumbdrive and tried to transfer my files (years of my financial history) to the Microsoft Money Essentials that was installed on my new computer, but the message I get is: "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can download my financial information from the old program to the new program? Thank you Money Essentials is no...