maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard

is there a maximum number of  rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
table? using access 2002 on XP,
0
Roland (29)

Roland wrote:
> is there a maximum number of  rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
> table? using access 2002 on XP,
I have Access 2003 when I tried to copy a table with 70,000 records
it said the limit was about 65,000.

gls858
0
gls858 (460)

Regards
-
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com
Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy

"Roland" <Roland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a maximum number of  rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
> table? using access 2002 on XP,

0
Andy
4/27/2005 4:09:54 PM
65536 if you want to paste them into Excel.

--
Regards
-
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com
Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy

"Roland" <Roland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a maximum number of  rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
> table? using access 2002 on XP,

0
Andy
4/27/2005 4:10:59 PM
What are you doing with it?  Pasting to Excel?  As Andy states, you must
remember, Excel is currently limited to 65,536 rows and 256 columns.

--
Regards,
Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

"Roland" <Roland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a maximum number of  rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
> table? using access 2002 on XP,

0
zackb (19)

can a plus/minus subcategory be added in Excel
I want to add subcategories to my excel sheet like those in a forum. Hello Try looking at <Data><Group and Outline>. Depending on your data you can have subcategories marked by + and -. Regards Alex "mwhisner1" wrote: > I want to add subcategories to my excel sheet like those in a forum. ...

How do i sort items using two rows per item in Excel?
Sorting single rows is simple, but is it possible to sort items that contain information in two rows so that both rows stay together? How? You will need a helper column that contains information to tie the two rows together in their proper relationship, such as Xxxxxx001, Xxxxxx002, etc etc with the "x"'s being your primary sort data...........then when you sort on that column things will be together. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "primus4000" <primus4000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BF7F60C-68C5-4778-94BA-2659480D40DB@microsoft.com... >...

Defining a block of consecutive rows in a datatable
I've got a large set of time-series data which is organised _strictly_ in time sequence and contained in a (VB2005) datatable. I want to iterate through this data to extract various hourly means, which means identifying blocks of consecutive rows and computing hourly aggregate functions (mean, SD etc). I do have this working but by progressively working through the table from top to bottom, identifying a block of rows with the same hour value, copying this block of rows to a separate scratchpad datatable and using various datatable.compute aggregate functions on all of the row...

how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm Cheers Andy MAJ-BEHNAM wrote: > in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Account number change
Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still having trouble with this. My bank changed my account number. I had to change the credentials used for online updates. When Money updates, it creates a set of duplicate accounts for that bank. Fine...I merge duplicate accounts and everything should be fine, right? The next time money updates, it creates ANOTHER set of duplicate accounts that have no transactions in them. If I merge again, I can't see all my old transactions anymore. How do I correct this? In microsoft.public.money, Banjolicious wrote: >Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still ha...

Enabling macro question can be ignored by mistake
We have Macros in our excel worksheets. In Excel 2003 when opening an excel worksheet with VBA code you could set it to ask on opening if the macros should be enabled or not and the question had to be answered before continuing, however with Excel 2007 you are asked but in a much more discreet way in the form of the message bar. If you happen not to see the security question or forget about it you could end up working on an excel worksheet where the macros are not running. Is there anyway to get Excel 2007 to ask the question about enabling macros without the user continuing until the ...

data validation of range, email specific row
Hi I'm trying to validate the data in cells C5:D5 if boths cells are yes, I would like it to send the row with both yes values and then set E5 to yes c d e tested? success? emailed? I don't know how to validate a range, I only figured out how to do one cell.. Sub Yes() Sheets("Sheet1").Select If Range("C5").Value = "Yes" Then MsgBox "Yes." End If End Sub How do I tell it to send the email after How do get it to send just the heading row and the row with c5:d5 value = yes as a html table? How do I set...

Maximum number of recipients
For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that a message can be sent to? Thanks, Robert Your ISP is the determining factor, not Outlook. Most limit from 25 to 50 for residential accounts and up to 150 for commercial accounts. "Robert Ramin" <rramin@swcsx.com> wrote in message news:eCWbWuPiGHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that > a message can be sent to? > > Thanks, > Robert > ...

Which the maximum of characters of value in a cell?
When I impute a numerical sequence in a cell with more than 15 digits, excel does not conserve the typed value, modifying the digits from 16th typed. I ask: it is necessary to adjust some configuration in excel? Hi Excel's numerical limit is 15 digits. If you need to use more than 15, you'll have to enter it as text - either by formatting the cell as text before you type into it, or by starting the entry with a ' Hope this helps. Andy. "Malisky" <Malisky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B261F7DB-7A39-45D5-8FCE-F750D26D36EC@microsoft.com....

Cannot remove drop-down list from top row
Hi, I have inherrited an Excel spreadsheet and my office package has recently been upgraded to Office 2003. For some reason, even after I turn off the auto-filters certain columns retain their drop-down boxes and I can't get rid of them. When I click on the drop downs nothing happens, so they don't work or seem to do anything. It is only a cosmetic problem but it is driving me nuts!! Please can someone help me with this. I can't find an answer anywhere. TIA Kenny Just something to try... Try selecting a different range and applying data|filter|autofilter there. Ma...

Document numbering in Excel
Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. I created delivery notes on Excel. In the one cell I need to put a formula in order to bring up a new page number for every new delivery note I do. This I must do the same for collection notes and invoices. I need this really urgently. Thank you so much. -- Rykie Botha Hi, look into McGimpsey web http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html if this helps please click yes thanks "Rykie" wrote: > Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. ...

maximum size of a Microsoft Excel list for a pivot table
What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? In excel help type specifications Chick Worksheet/workbook specification>pivot table specs >-----Original Message----- >What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? >. > ...

averaging numbers #2
Using Excel 2007 I need to average numbers. The numbers are in the same rows _but_ not in consecutive columns. The problem I am trying to get around is that in some rows, some cells are blank (do not contain a number) and I therefore do not want them included in the calculations even though the formula includes them. How does "=AVERAGE" handle blank cells? Do I have to do anything special to make XL ignore the blank cells when averaging the numbers? Thank you. Jeff AVERAGE ignores blank cells. Suppose you have 2 in A1, A2 is empty and A3 contains 4, then: =3D AVERAGE(A1:A3)...

I can't seem to execute functions
It displays functions only, won't execute. What am i doing wrong -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Or you have formatted the range with formulas as text, or you have Formulas checkbox checked on Tools.Options.View pane. -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "ifew552 >" <<ifew552.179b31@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:ifew552.179b31@excelforum-nospam.com... > It displays functions only, won't execute. What am i doing wrong? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.Ex...

how can i search for text in multiple pages??
I have over 100 pages in Publisher that I need to search for individual words. To do it one page at a time makes this a near impossible task. Any way to search over multiple pages at the same time?? Convert it to a .pdf and search that in Reader. Save as a Word .doc and search that. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "shannsett" <shannsett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C85BC0C-60E0-47EB-BA04-412ED0CA8DFD@microsoft.com... >I have over 100 pages in Publisher that I need to search for individual > words. To do it one page at a time make...

Report Can Grow causing Blank Pages
I have a report with a text box control that uses a memo data type. The text box is located well inside the page margins and has its "Can Grow" property set to "Yes". Each page on the report contains one record from the database. The strange behavior I'm getting is after some pages, I get a blank page (except the page header, i.e. no record fields or labels). It's almost like the record is blank for that page. I've seen this before when some controls get too close to the margins, but this is not the case. I should note that even on records that co...

Maximum no of accounts
Hello, Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it comes within 2 days. -Nanci In microsoft.public.money, Nanci wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that >can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere >between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single >file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it >comes within 2 days. http://support.microsoft.com/...

How can a list control respond a tree control message?
I create a list control (CMyList) and a tree control (CMyTree) and want to display different items when the selection changed in the tree control. What I have done is right click my tree control on resource editer and choose 'Add Event Handler...'. I choose TVN_SELCHANGED from Message type and CMyList from Class list. When I run my program and click different item in the tree control, the hangler function in class CMyList does respond it. Could anybody give me some suggestion for coping with the problem? Thanks in advance. Rich I am not sure what you are asking? Do you want a ...

How does data go to the next row automatically in table?
How do I format a table so that data entered will automatically go to the next row, instead of being clumped into one row? I'm using a table in Word Hit the tab key??? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kam shergill" <kam shergill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19CCDCB9-F5F1-445E-A1E9-ECC83D939479@microsoft.com... > How do I format a table so that data entered will automatically go to the > next row, instead of being clumped into one row? I'm using a table in Word kam sh...

Random Number Generator #2
I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill one column and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this? To generate a random whole number between 1 and 3000, you can use =int(rand()*(3000-1)+1) binder Wrote: > I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill on > column > and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this -- BenjieLo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.co...

Header Row Command Unavailable
I want to set a table header row to repeat across pages in Word 2007 but the command is greyed out and unavailable (this is after I've selected the header row). The same thing happens if I only place the cursor in the header row rather than selecting it. How do I get Word to let me set the header row to repeat across pages? Make sure the table is not wrapped. It is very easy to cause a table to be wrapped by inadvertently nudging the table handle. On the Table tab of Table Properties, choose "None" for "Text wrapping." -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Micros...

Clipboard viewer locks on reboot
I have succesfully implemented a clipboard viewer. I have followed the documentation to the letter as well as checked the code against samples in the CP and the source code for Synergy. The viewer works flawlessly. The problem comes on boot. The clipboard viewer is set to auromatically start with Windows (it lives in the System Tray). However, after booting, it fails to work. Moreover, it locks the clipboard itself and makes it useless until my clipboard viewer is closed. Any thoughts? I've looked over the code a thousand times and rebooted the machine more times that I can count. I'...

Can't access Outlook.pst
I get the following error: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed (cyclic redundancy check) error# 0x80040116 When I search, using Explorer, for the "outlook.pst" file it does not show up in the Outlook folder. I have tried a general search and not located it. What could have happened to it? How can I locate it? Any suggestions? Don dmountan@lcia.com Don <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local > Settings\Application Data...

Printing 1st row in every page..
Dear All, In Microsoft Excel 2000 a user may freeze the first row/pane (Window menu/Freeze panes) so that it's always viewed regardless where he is in the spreadsheet. Is there something similar so that the first row becomes the printing header row so when printing a 24 pages spreadsheet every page beggins with that first row? Thanking you in advance for your help, Carlos. Hi Carlos, File<Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to repeat at top -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Carlos" <carlos777mart@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kJyI3JWGHA.4768@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl......

How to Print PO Number and Check Number to GL Trial Balance Detail
Hi, Can anyone help me to print the PO Number from Purchase Order Entry and Check Number from Payables transaction Entry to GL Trial Balance Detail report. I've searched some knowledgebase but it doesn't work. can you make me that report or can you give me step by step procedure on how to print po number and check number. The code i've already check are listed below: Note: it doesn't work! 1. 863689 2. 855515 3. 850888 Pls hope for your response -- Jeremy Ayaay Technical Supervisor STRC You should insert the orginating document number from the Year to Date Table this ...