macro to all workbooks #3

is there possible to apply the macro to all workbooks in excel>
0
kaja48380 (18)

removing reference to other workbook
hi i have a excel wookbook which contains references to other workbook. whenever i open this wookbook it asks me for updating the link to the other workbook. i want to remove these references to other workbook but am not able to figure out which cell is refering to the other workbook. i also have lot of references in the same workbook. i dont want the internal references to be removed. can anyone help me to accomplish this task. any help is highly appretiated. thankx in advance. pradyumna Hi try the following add-in to find/delete links: http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindL...

Macro warning with no macros

Database Query #3
I posted this earlier with no replies. Anyone got any ideas? I am using a database query to retrieve data from another database excel file. The problem I am having is that the column of data which I have contains records which have both text and number formats. When the data transfers, it only brings those records which are number format. Is there any way to make is so that the database query will pull both number and text formats, as I can't easily change it so that it is one or the other? Thanks The following article in Dick Kusleika's web log may help: http://www.di...

Outlook 2003 Rules #3
If rules were not exported, however the entire user's directory in Documents and Settings was saved, is it possible to retrieve or restore Outlook rules? Thank you in advance. Rules in Outlook 2002 and 2003 are stored in the .pst file. If the same ..pst file is being used on another computer, the rules migrate with the rest of the .pst file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer...

Macro

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Protected sheets and running macros

What is the latest version of CRM 3.0?
This may seem like a mediocre question however I have been trying to determine what the latest version of CRM 3.0 is and have not found any definitive answer. With the updates that are available, what should the version number be? I have users with varied version numbers and I'm trying to determine if they are out of date or not. Currently, the most predominant version is 3.0.5300.0. Can someone let me know if this is an older version or not? Microsoft CRM V3.0 was released January 2006 Microsoft CRM V3.0 Rollup 1 was released December 2006/Jan 2007 For the Outlook Client Microsoft...

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

what does "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" mean?
I get this message dialog box when I try to change the source data in an excel file chart. However, I don't undertand why it occrus. My intention is not to add any "font" data but just to change the source data reference of the chart. does anyone know WTF is up here?! http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "NaridaRovi" <NaridaRovi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B50E2E3-A661-4FA1-B604-3...

Ghost links in Workbook
Often times I work with workbooks e-mailed to me. Many of these workbook contain links to the creator's local files, which are annoying when opening the workbook. I have erased all the range names that are not used in the workbook, I have looked for the cell with reference i.e. Edit|Find| in each of the sheets of the work book and yet no luck. Are there other easy ways to find the source of the link? Please help , the problem is just very annoying. Hi ASinghBama Try this Add-in to find the links <findlink.zip> http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/ -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://ww...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

Options reset to values of most recently opened workbook
I've noticed a behavior in Excel 2000 SP-2 on Windows 2000 Professional SP-3 and I'm not sure if it is an error, by design, or correctable by some option or setting I'm missing When I open multiple workbooks I've found that the options settings under Tools/Options for the most recently opened workbook apply to ALL open workbooks. It might be best to explain by a couple of examples 1. I normally have the "Windows in Taskbar" option checked so I can view each of my open workbooks as a separate item in the taskbar. I have all of my workbooks set up this way. If I r...

shortcut keys to macros

Shared Workbook #14
How do I set up the files so that a file in the public drive (Read-only) would be a mirror imgage of the file in the personal drive? Would a shared workbook work? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, Tom ...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Can I print 3 weeks of a monthly calendar rather than all 4/5 week
I realize that Outlook prints the number of weeks which are contained in the month reqested. This month, January, there are 6 weeks, therefore the calendar is printing 6 weeks and is very cluttered. I would like to print 3 weeks only...the week we are in and the following 2 weeks. There is an option to choose print dates (start and end dates) but the default always prints the 6 weeks from the start date but doesn't allow the end date I have chosen. 3 Weeks show up on the screen by highlighting the calendar, but it won't print just 3 weeks even by inserting the end dat...

Is there functionality to audit changes made to records in CRM 3.0
I'm looking to find out if there's a way to audit the changes made to records such as accounts in CRM 3.0. I'm specifically looking to track who an account was assigned to in the past, when it was assigned, etc. Thanks in advance! Have you Tried the c360 tool http://www.c360.com/Audit.aspx "XMcknight" wrote: > I'm looking to find out if there's a way to audit the changes made to records > such as accounts in CRM 3.0. I'm specifically looking to track who an > account was assigned to in the past, when it was assigned, etc. > > Thanks i...

Macro that password protects a sheet

reference to closed workbook
the INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, wha is a solution to this? I am trying to reference a cell in a closed workbook on a sheet tha has the same name as the active sheet, so I want to be able to us MID(CELL("filename"),FIND("]",CELL("filename"))+1,255) in the referenc to the other workbook... thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "buckyduke >wrote... > INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, what > is a solution to this? > > I am trying to reference a cell in a closed wor...

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...