looking for a template of bell curve graph

0
darrich (1)

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"darrich" <darrich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
terre081 (3244)
10/26/2007 9:58:30 PM
I have the percentages for a bell curve; I just want to plug in the percentages with a professional-looking bell curve model. I am a graduate student assisting a professor with his Power Point lectures and I am having a difficult time making a bell curve that would look professional.

darric wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph
26-Oct-07

On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:12 PM
darric wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph

On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:58 PM
Peo Sjoblom wrote:

Re: looking for a template of bell curve graph
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

WPF Report Engine, Part 2
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0ad2fa61-7f0c-485f-92c9-cf3a9ee210a7/wpf-report-engine-part-2.aspx
0
Marybeth
4/13/2010 4:40:38 PM
Hi Marybeth
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213930/nl    How to Create a Bell Curve Chart
Have a look at this site  http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68925
And this one too :
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Excel-1059/Normal-distribution-Bell-curve.htm
HTH
John
"Marybeth Nein" wrote in message news:2010413124037mnein129@live.kutztown.edu...
>I have the percentages for a bell curve; I just want to plug in the percentages
>with a professional-looking bell curve model. I am a graduate student assisting
>a professor with his Power Point lectures and I am having a difficult time
>making a bell curve that would look professional.
>

> darric wrote:
>
> looking for a template of bell curve graph
> 26-Oct-07

> On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:12 PM
> darric wrote:
>
> looking for a template of bell curve graph
>

> On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:58 PM
> Peo Sjoblom wrote:
>
> Re: looking for a template of bell curve graph
> http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm
>

> --
>

> Regards,
>

> Peo Sjoblom

> WPF Report Engine, Part 2
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0ad2fa61-7f0c-485f-92c9-cf3a9ee210a7/wpf-report-engine-part-2.aspx

0
John

Chart "Benchmark" Line Graph Question
I am generating a graph of many team's monthly audit productivity percentages (bar graph) with a "benchmark" (line graph) at 95% (y axis) across 6 month period (x axis). The problem is that the line graph appears on the graph but the ends of the line are centered in the end columns (left & right). Is there as simple way to extend the benchmark line out to the edges of the graph? MJ Have a great day and live life with passion! ...

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Change Default Folder for a specific Template
Hi All, I am sure that this is a really simple question, but here goes. I hav a PO template that I want to always save to this folder S:\Purchas Orders\ENG POs when it creates an .xls . I cannot seem anyway just t change this one template's default directory. Is there a way? Thanks, SheGee -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, You could add an auto_open() macro to your template that will change the folder path. And a before_close() routine to reset it before closing. -- John johnf 202 at hotmail dot com "SheGeek >" <<SheGeek.zs364@excelforum-n...

shared templates in Excel
How do I share a template folder between 2 computers on a local peer-to-peer network? In Word, I can specify the template location. How does it work in Excel? I have Windows XP. Thanks. ...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Expense Report Template?
It's been 10 years since I used Excel! I am an independant contractor and NOW have to submit an expense report to a company I traveled with. Anyone have any help/suggestions TEMPLATES? Thanks :confused: -- zekepictures ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zekepictures's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28599 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482644 Hi ZekePictures, See Microsoft's template offerings: http://tinyurl.com/7olc9 --- Regards, Norman "zekep...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

How do I copy a graph to new worksheet and get data from new sheet?
When I copy a worksheet with a graph or just copy a graph and paste in a new worksheet, the source data is still linked to the original worksheet. I've tried editing the sorce data to remove the sheet name to try to make it relative to the current sheet, but that gives me "Error in your formula". Is there a quick way to get the graph to link to the data in the new worksheet? Even a macro would help, if that's what it takes. Thanx in advance... If the chart is embedded in the worksheet, you should be able to copy the worksheet elsewhere, and the copied chart will point t...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Creating templates for commercial distribution
Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this template for a fee ? -- J.V. As long as you own the intellectual property of the template (i.e., aren't copying someone else's work without permission): yes. In article <8CD600F0-0E90-4AA4-9CDA-1A96EB914184@microsoft.com>, juancho_vito <juanchovito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this > template for a fee ? Hi JE McGimpsey, Thanks for the reply. 1. Is it common for people to do this? (creating templates and di...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

Graph Source Data
I have a cell A1 which consists of value : 'Data'!$A$1:$B$4 I want to create a graph based on that cell. Can I use indirect for this purpose ? Thanks Just highlight the range and name it mygraphrng or something then goto the graph wizard and where it asks for source data type in sheet12!mygraphrng modify to suit -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "diego" <porno_abis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00c401c3b2b2$91237a10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > > I have a cell A1 which consists of value : 'Data'!$A$1:$B$4 > > I want to create...

How do you create a colored probability range around a graph line
I am looking to add a probability range around an established line in an excel chart. Ideally I would like to link the error bars and create a colored area. Hi, You can adapt Jon Peltier's explanation of shading between lines to shade an area around the line. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 Cheers Andy Caerus wrote: > I am looking to add a probability range around an established line in an > excel chart. Ideally I would like to link the error bars and create a > colored area. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.inf...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

comparison line graph help needed
I am trying to chart two sets of data on one chart. The data sets will come from sheets within the same spreadsheet. Both sets use dates, but they might be different dates, so I'd like to have the x axis show consecutive dates (e.g 1-1-10 through 1-31-10) The y axis in both cases will be time of day. I want to display time by hourly increments for 24 hours on this axis. I want the chart to show times medication is administered (from sheet 1) and times a specific event occurs (from sheet 2) I have been trying for hours and getting nowhere. I generally chart using bar...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...

How do I get radar graphs to not plot empty cells?
I'm writing a macro that will allow users to input data and eventually the macro will generate a radar graph. Different users will have a different number of data points for the radar graph based on their input. When I setup a radar graph to chart data from a certain range, I want the graph to only plot cells with actual numbers in them and ignore empty cells. The options under 'Tools->options->charts->plot empty cells as' has not been able to solve the problem. Thanks for the help. Hi, Plot empty cells will only work if the cells are truly empty. The spoke of...

Looking for PO Generator
I have a client that is looking for an advanced PO Generator. They generally need a Sales Order with multiple sales lines to generate PO per line instead of combined. Any Add On's that have that ability? Jim Hi Jim, I think Microsoft has its own module called 'PO Generator' that they are selling. Not sure if it does what you're looking for, but might be worth a look. There is a chapter in the Manufacturing Planning manual. I think it is part of the Manufacturing module of GP. Hope this helps Have a great day, Beat +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics...