Just put Cd-rom disc in to save Excel Spreadsheet and its not let

Need to save Spreadsheet on CD- Wont let me do it!!Says incorrect function I
dont have access to Drive D!!!!!What is this?? Need help Fast!!!
0
morgan51 (1)

morgan51, it is best to save to your hard drive first and then put the file
on the CD as you would any other file
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"morgan51" <morgan51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need to save Spreadsheet on CD- Wont let me do it!!Says incorrect function
> dont have access to Drive D!!!!!What is this?? Need help Fast!!!

Yes I was able to save it to a CD THANKS A LOT
BILL

"morgan51" wrote:

> Need to save Spreadsheet on CD- Wont let me do it!!Says incorrect function I
> dont have access to Drive D!!!!!What is this?? Need help Fast!!!

Convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters
I need to convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters. I found a way to convert a cell value, but is there a way to convert all the values in the spreadsheet? One way: Enter 2.54 in an empty cell. Copy the cell. Select your values to convert. Choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Multiply radio buttons. In article <2854DD2C-84FE-4704-8AD3-307751D29B52@microsoft.com>, Ted <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters. I found > a way to convert a cell value, but is there a w...

only 34 more days 2 go until the mentally challenged Kevin Panzke finishes this round of Ubuntu 10.04 countdown. Just FYI
Just FYI ...

Just off the Press ....Explosive
Just off the Press ..Explosive Customer Building Techniques New toolkit reveals 26 Explosive Customer Building techniques that will produce ready to buy subscribers, as much as 50 times faster than most other conventional methods. (there is a 100% quadruple money back guarantee - yes quadruple, you'll be amazed) Just imagine all the money you could make. You can use your money for whatever you like. Buy yourself (or the kids) an education, buy or pay off your House or Car. Donate some or all of your newly earned wealth to your favorite charity. To learn more go to: http://50000custom...

Publisher 2007 won't save whole document
I am importing a long word document into publisher 2007 in order to make it into a booklet. I import about 200 pages. I can reformat it fine, and then when I save it, only 9 pages save properly. A few pictures save on some other pages scattered throughout. I have done it several times. Only the first 9 pages ever save correctly. HELP! -- Roberto Try this, page setup, booklet, create a text box on the page where you want the text to begin, select the text box, right-click, click change text, click text file, browse to the Word document. Publisher will create pages and text boxes. Two-h...

security update for excel 2003 unsuccessful (KB982311)
Everytime I install this update, the computer will reboot but then I get prompted to install again. I've registered wuaus2.dll w/ no luck. Please help. Tip: Insert your Office CD into the appropriate drive bay before the next installation attempt. Tip: Access the following KB article via IE (32-bit) only, run the Fix It & reboot before the next installation attempt: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886549 [ignore the title, error number, etc.] Tip: If no joy, see if you can download the "fullfile" version of the update(s) via http://www.microsoft.com/do...

Excel and the Math Coprocessor for DLLs
I have a large Win32 DLL (10 MB) that is called from my user interface (written in C++) or from VBA in MS Excel. In my user interface, the DLL runs in its own space and calculates correctly. Under Excel VBA, my DLL is having problems with double precision accuracy. The following test passes in my user interface but fails under my bad pentium test: double precision chptst double precision divtwo double precision top double precision bottom data top / 4195835.0D0 / data bottom / 3145727.0D0 / DIVTWO = top / bottom CHPTST = (DIVTWO * bot...

suddenly when i use formula it just show
pls help me on this, somehow when i use formula, to link to existing box with formula, the result will be 0. plss help it kind of urgent here... Try to explain in a little different way please. ...

Saving and DRM
Is it possible to save an Excel spreadsheet with some kind of DRM? I am wanting to allow changes to be saved to a file, but I do not want the file to be saved to any other medium. I would also like to be able to allow one or two saves to another medium. LDanix wrote... >Is it possible to save an Excel spreadsheet with some kind of DRM? I am >wanting to allow changes to be saved to a file, but I do not want the file to >be saved to any other medium. I would also like to be able to allow one or >two saves to another medium. Not without cooperation from the OS, and not without e...

FAXING EXCEL FOLDERS
I WORK ON THE ROAD WITH MY LAPTOP. ALL OF MY WORK IS IN EXCEL, WHICH IS SAVED TO A DAILY FOLDER. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO FAX THE ENTIRE FOLDER OF UP TO 100 FILES AT DAYS END. I WOULD LIKE TO USE WINDOWS FAX, OR SOME OTHER SOFTWARE TO DO THIS. IS THERE A WAY? ...

using Excell to print mailing list
how do I print a mailing list to envelopes using a spreadsheet from Excell? -- Rick http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC011205671033 data in Excel the rest happens in word. -- Allllen "Rick" wrote: > how do I print a mailing list to envelopes using a spreadsheet from Excell? > -- > Rick For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource. -- Ber...

Outlook 2002 appointment sent to public folder calendar gets puts in someone elses calendar instead
Andy Fenton sent an all day event to IT shared calendar for 1 February. It does not appear in the IT caledar, but it does appear in Richard Brown's. It was an all day event and is showing as tentative, but because it appears in Richard's calendar it looks like he is busy the whole day - it appears he can still make appointments in it though. My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to which everyone in the IT department has publishing editor rights. He places the appointment into his ...

Cannot Save VBA Code
Hello: A client's only "workstation" is a Terminal Services box. I'm trying to save some simple VBA code for a customization. When I hit "Save", I get a message saying "cannot save either because other users are in the system or because the file is read-only". Neither possibility is the case. A former co-worker of mine once told me that this is a Terminal Services issue. I cannot remember if he ever said whether there is a solution. It didn't sound like it. No one is in the system and I even stopped and started the SQL Server. I cannot r...

unable to add row to Excel 2007 TABLE
Hello. I have recently started exploring the Excel 2007 "table" feature and have discovered that you cannot add a new row to a locked worksheet. OBJECTIVE - using Excel 2007, enable user to add rows to table by pressing the tab key - using Excel 2007 security: prevent a user from modifying a formula contained within a table cell STEPS TO REPRODUCE a. create a new Excel 2007 work sheet b. enter the following data such that colum B *basically* mirrors column A A1: TitleA A2: hello A3: world B1: =A2 B2: =A3 c. highlight cells A1 to B3 d. Insert -> Table -> OK e. now... if you g...

If then formulas in excel?
I am trying to find out if there is a formula in excel that would let me note the word "complete" in one cell if another cell has a date in it and if there is no date in the cell then a number is stated. Example: In A1: 12/13/05 or blank In B1: Number of days left to complete (D1-C1...these are dates) if A1 does not have a date In C1: todays date In D1: date needed =IF(A1="",D1-C1,"Complete") "vtchiokim" wrote: > I am trying to find out if there is a formula in excel that would let me note > the word "complete" in one cell ...

Format Excel Data Labels
::Help! ::I have been given an excel file with data and charts already created. I simply want to reformat some of the data labes in the charts. Normally, when you double click on a data label, it will select ALL of the existing labels and let you modify them all at once. That is not possible in these charts. Only one can be chosen at a time. I've never seen this. Plus, if I create a new chart (within the same worksheet), the problem does not happen again. Any thoughts on what could be preventing this? Thanks very much. -Ross -- Rossv ---------------------------------------------...

Excell 2000 Newbie question
Excel 2000 Windows 2000 I need some assistance, guidance or inspiration on how to complete a certain task within excel. Here is my scenario, Column "C" throughout our spreadsheet is a status indicator, we have specific codes that get entered into this cell. I would like to setup the spreadsheet so that if a certain status is entered in Column "C" the entire row will be highlighted a certain color based on the status. I know how to do this with conditional formatting, but the problem is that there are more than 3 different conditions. Example, Col C = bk - Row highligh...

how to put photos in Microsoft Access Form
I've noticed that the questions asked in the "Community" are from 2005 - 2007. Yet none is any help to me and I've tried almost all of them. I have Access 2003. is there any updates putting photos in Access 2003 form. Also, I posted my question yesterday and it's not in the community list. What happened to it. How am I to know when my question will be answered. Will I get an e-mail that someone has looked at what I've posted and give me some help. Please let me know Helen Put your photo in an UNbound frame. The questions move out fast. Try the...

Converting an Excel file to fixed length ASCII (text) file
I would like to convert an Excel table to a fixed length ASCII file for data transfer. Is this possible with Excel XP or an available download? File/Save As and select the type Formatted Text (space delimited) (.prn) Beware of the following caveats (from Help for XL 2002). I have no idea what they mean by "Columns of data are separated by commas". If these limitations affect you, you may need to write VBA code to create your text file. That would not be limited to 240-character lines. "The Formatted Text (*.prn) format saves only the text and values as they are displayed in...

just for testing
0oi[- ...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

How do I force trailing zeros in an Excel cell?
My accounting people have set up an excel spread sheet. woth part numbers. Many of them end in a "0". Ex; 2211.11520 and if you click on a cell with a number ending in 0 , the zero goes away on the edit line. When I copy and past this numeric column into other Excels or import into other applications the Trailing 0 is gone. Any one out there know a way I can convert or format or save this column and it will keep the trailing zeros, Note: when I convert the column from a number to text the trailing zeros drop off. Help! Gives these cells a Text format - the values are not numbers...

My Precitions Spreadsheet
Hi folks, I hope you can help me. I want to create a spreadsheet for a football scores predictions competion i'm running with some friends. What I need to do is have a column for each of the predicted scores per person then I need to have a column for the actual score. Now here's the tricky bit. Each person gets 1 point for predicting that the home team will win lose or draw and on top of that they get 5 points if they predict the correct score. I need a formula that, when the correct scores are added to one column it will then create a total of points accrued for each person in a sep...

error in excel
my documents in excel was lost, not totally lost it was just the word was all written in #VALUE!, i dont know why, can you help me,, plsz.. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Dynamically Create Printer Friendly Pages http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/43a34cd0-239e-470f-8048-d797ee4dbf0f/dynamically-create-printe.aspx ...

EXCEL export to SQL query
Hi All, Hi guys - I'm a bit of a newbie to this programming lark and am struggling - I am trying to update a SQL database from a form in excel, below is the code that exists however doesn't seem to work, actual feilds on Spreadsheet and SQL DB are as follows Department;UserName;TelLogin;LoginID;UserID;TL Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() 'Inserts a new record into an SQL Table Dim con As Object Dim d As String Dim boolcheck As Boolean Set con = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Sheets("Sheet2").Select Selection.Range("...