IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!!

Hi guys,

If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT
Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com
and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle,
Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful.
0
bob2rickey (37)

Print preview/page set-up is printing 100's of blank pages
I am trying to print a small worksheet in excel and when I highlight the cells, select print area and click on "fit to one page wide and one page tall", it makes each single cell as one page and my print job is 1XXX pages long. Any ideas on how to fix this? I already tried clearing print area, resetting page breaks etc? It just started to happen maybe a few days ago might be annoying but you could select what you want printed and choose "print selection" when you want to print. or change view to print preview and move the blue borders around. "edwi...

Pass Parameter to stored procedure in pass thru query
How do I pass a parameter to a stored procedure in a pass thru query? I'd like to enter the parameter in a control on a form and then run the pass thru query and pass the parameter to it. I've tried this, but haven't been successful. Any ideas? Thanks. On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:04:26 -0500, "SAC" <sac@somewhere.com> wrote: >How do I pass a parameter to a stored procedure in a pass thru query? > >I'd like to enter the parameter in a control on a form and then run the pass >thru query and pass the parameter to it. > >I've tried this, b...

Top 100 Mailboxes by Size #2
Hi all, I am newbie to this Exchange server, as per my project requirement i require performance object and counter for the "Top 10 Mailbox's by size across all the Exchange Servers under management". i gone through this link http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3MgmtPakGuide/7acebaa2-6725-46a8-b049-421d6e93ed25.mspx?mfr=true in this i find one Script which calculate Top 100 Mailboxes by Size. but in this all are user defined performance counters and object. so can u sort out me in brief and Is there any performance counter to find the value of ...

Passing arguments to procedures
There is something fundamental that I have failed to grasp about passing arguments to procedures. I have a form featuring a set of unbound controls displaying dates and the corresponding days of the week. (For some reason, the long-date format, on my computer, does not include the latter, as the documentation suggests it might, so it has to be separately calculated and displayed.) A default date is displayed in each control, on Form_Open. This can then be manually adjusted by a pair of ‘up’ and ‘down’ buttons associated with each day/date control pair. In the case of the control ‘St...

IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!!
IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful. ...

[ANN] Technology Guarantee program ends March 31st, 2008
The Technology Guarantee program ends March 31st, 2008. Most likely this is the last promotion we will see for Office 2008. The Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Technology Guarantee program allows customers who purchase an edition of Office 2004 for Mac to receive an edition of Office 2008 for the cost of shipping, handling plus applicable tax. Continue reading "Technology Guarantee ends March 31" � <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/03/technology_guarantee_ends_march_31.h tml> <http://tinyurl.com/3x3ba4> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)...

Passing data between forms
Hi I am working on a project someone else started, and he has this code: If STR_FormName = "FMS_ToDo" Then Page47.SetFocus He obviously expects the name of the last form to be here, but it is not. In fact, when I put Option Explicit at the top - this field was undefined. How is this supposed to work? Stapes ...

Excel 2007 - Insert Picture Bug - Locks Up Excel and CSRSS.EXE to 100%
I had a complex workbook, lots of tabs with a company logo on the top (in the worksheet not the header). Any time I accessed the "PrintArea" "PrintPreview" or other page layout features of Excel2007 the worksheet would lock up and the inserted graphics would disappear or blink on and off as you scrolled around the Excel work sheet (if you could scroll at all before it locked up). I was able to re create this behavior on a new blank worksheet (.xls and .xlsx). Any picture from .jpg, .wmf, or .png was causing the same problem. Inserted picture displays fine until...

If 100.0% display 100%
I have a sheet where several numbers are compared and the difference is displayed in percentage. For instance, if the first number is 1 and the second number is 2, then the difference is +1 or 100%. The numbers I have are much more complex and varied, so my percentage is actually set to display 1 decimal place. But there are some occasions when the percentage is a whole number, like 100%, and I don't want that trailing zero there. Is that possible to remove somehow, leaving numbers that are not whole with their .7 or .2 decimals? Sorry this was meant to be posted to the Excel group...

Conditional Formatting #100
Hi all I am not sure if this is possible but I have a spreadsheet with two columns of dates. If the date in one column is less than the one in the other column I want to highlight the column in a different colour. However the dates are all different Example 12/04/05 13/05/05 04/01/05 13/04/05 05/05/05 03/03/05 Therefore I have tried to put an if statement in the conditional formatting but it gives me an error. I could create a separate IF statement column but this becomes a bit clumsy (there's actually loads of dates on different sheets) Therefore in summary I want t...

VBA to open website and pass details
I have a acceess database for a shop and what to take payment via a online terminal, i have the website address and log in detaits. I have got the following code however i alwasy get an error or "Dim iePage As HTMLDocument" Any idea what could be causeing this Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim ieApp As InternetExplorer Dim iePage As HTMLDocument Set ieApp = New InternetExplorer ieApp.Visible = True ieApp.Navigate "https://live.sagepay.com/MySagePay/loginpage.asp" 'wait for page to load Do Until ieApp.ReadyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE Loop Set iePage = ie...

validation for a sum that must = 100%
In Excell 2002 I have a worksheet where the user can choose what percent of the time three different procedures will be followed. The total of the three choices MUST equal 100. Is there a way to get the data validation (or some other non-VBA method) to tell the user his math doesn't add up to, or goes over, 100? i.e., using cells 1A, 1B, and 1C as entry cells, cell 1D must = 100 (using the formula: "=1A+1B+1C" in cell 1D) Thanks, JR JR, I would use conditional formatting. Select D1. Goto menu Format>Conditional Formatting Set the test to 'Not equal to', th...

pass tablename and update
Need help. I have 'Table A' with columns c1, c2, c3, c4 and sp to update Table A. proc_upd_tableA @tblname varchar (10) as declare @tbl as varchar(10) set @tbl = @tblname begin update @tbl set c1 = 'X' where c2 = '' end is it possible to do exec this sp from another sp? Need someone to show me how or if possible, sample to guide me. Thanks. The first thing is your proc isn't going to update 'Table A'. You can't replace a table name with a variable in a DML statement as you've done below. To do this type of t...

More than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window
Does anybody know, how to get more than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window? For example in Opportunities - I want to add an existing contact to the opportunity, but I can see only 100 records. I dont want to specify any character, I need to choose from all contacts. (It is not the same problem as paging, PagingLimit in SQL can not help) -- thanks Ivana ...

Passing argument to a function
I have two related tables: families and individuals. The family table has a [FamilyID] field with type AutoNumber. This is a type 'Number' in the Individual table and is the link between the two tables. I want to pass a value for this field to a function and, then, on to a SQL 'WHERE' statement. In other words, I want to create a recordset for a family in order to extract some date from the related individuals table. The following rs.Open line cause a run time error, "Run time error, No value given for one or more reqired parameters. <Function FindFamily(FamilyL...

IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! #2
IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful. ...

Passing Arguments
Passing Arguments Hello, I=92ve created a sub to delete and open tables. It looks like this: =91=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92 Sub OpenCloseTable(strTableName As String) DoCmd.Close acTable, strTableName DoCmd.OpenTable (strTableName) End Sub =91=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92 With the code, however, I have to close and open the same table. I=92d like to do something like this: =91=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=92=91 Sub OpenCloseTable(strOpenTable As String, strCloseTable as String) DoCmd.Close acTable, strCloseTable DoCmd.OpenTable (strO...

Pass a parameter to a stored procedure from ms access
Access 2000 and SQL 2000 How do I pass a parameter to a stored procedure from ms access? Thanks! "Ofer Cohen" <OferCohen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F8DE65B-BF9A-409A-98F4-8AF05D6412C5@microsoft.com... > Using the PassThrough Query it just as using the SQL analyser in the SQL > Server. > > So you can use > > Exec SPName 23,'2/2/2007','MyStr' > > If you want to change the parameters from Access every time you run it, > youll need to change it using code and then run the query > > MySQL = "Exec SPNa...

IF number is grather than 100 color the cell red
I did this before but I can't remember how I did it. I want to have a column of numbers and if they are greater than a certain value ie: 120 , I want the sell to have the color red. Any ideas how to do this in Excel 2007? THanks Take a look at format|conditional formatting. Ron Boetger wrote: > > I did this before but I can't remember how I did it. I want to have a > column of numbers and if they are greater than a certain value ie: 120 > , I want the sell to have the color red. > > Any ideas how to do this in Excel 2007? > > THanks -- Dave Peterson ...

Cell format, want 100 to display as 1.00
In my Excel 97, I can format cells such that a number entered as, for example, 100 becomes 1.00 when I hit enter. Now in my Excel 2000 I simply can't get it to do that anymore. Now when I enter 100 it turns into 100.00 and that is not what I want. I want ### to be #.## Not ###.00 How can I fix this? I have been through all the cell formatting options and It just won't do it. Any ideas? Thanks. -Dan :confused: -- gliebetronics ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gliebetronics's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=get...

Sellect random 100?
I have a worksheet with approx 800 rows. Can I select a random 100 records, if so how ? Bob In an adjacent row put =RAND() copy down, sort by the help column and select the first 100 rows -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Robert Gillard" <bob@mystical.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:ptv_b.620$jR5.6267011@news-text.cableinet.net... > I have a worksheet with approx 800 rows. > > Can I select a random 100 records, if so how ? > > Bob > > Clumsy solution... Insert a column with the formula =RAND() for each row This generates a random number between 0 ...

Pass a command text in pivot table
I've got a pivot table with data give back by odbc (in excel 2003). When i pass a new sql command, it answer me the database, also if i pass the connection string. My code is this: With ActiveSheet.PivotTables(sNamePivot).PivotCache .CommandText = sSelect .Connection = "ODBC;DSN=DS;DB=" & NomeDB & ";SRVR=;UID=SYSADM;PWD=" .Refresh End With sNamePivot --> string variable contain the correct name of the pivot table. NomeDB --> string variable contain the database. sSelect --> variable contain the sql command. Why does it called me ...

find duplicate in last 100 records
I need a message to appear on a form if the [Container#] matches within the last 100 records [REF#]. Msgbox to read "This container was used on [REF#] - Verify Container Number or modify your entry". The user than should be able to acept the duplicate or change the [Container#] data. I assume this will be in the "After Update" event. Help please. -- A MACKENZIE, CMA, MBA You've already received answers from at least two of us. Was there a problem with those answers? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mail...

Passing structure to Thread
Hi! I'm having trouble getting a pointer of a structure into a thread. Here's the structure: typedef struct adcControlID { HWND MainHWND; long ControlID; } adcControlID; The values originate and are passed from here: void CFullViewDlg::OnPlayall() { int ErrorStatus; struct adcControlID MyControl; char MyMessage[100]; MyControl.MainHWND = this->GetSafeHwnd(); MyControl.ControlID = IDIMAGE; sprintf(MyMessage, "HWND in OnPlayall\n%d", (int)MyControl.MainHWND ); MessageBox( MyMessage, "OnPlayall", MB_OK ); ErrorStatus = adcEpix_PlayVideo( &...

IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://allexamskit.com
IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!@!!! Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://allexamskit.com/ and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful. ...