Is there a billing legder template for excel

where can I find a billing ledger template for excel

Steve

Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS
Template Gallery

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx

May be what you need.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt
<StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>where can I find a billing ledger template for excel

0
Gord

Excel 2007 Crash on Calculate
Does anyone know what the following information from Event Viewer means: Faulting application excel.exe, version 12.0.6024.5000, stamp 465f21c3, faulting module excel.exe, version 12.0.6024.5000, stamp 465f21c3, debug? 0, fault address 0x00a15ab4. It is now happening on two machines on the same workbook and no other information is given! Any help greatly appreciated, Alex ...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

where can I get a weekly bookkeeping template
I am looking for a weekly bookkeeping template does anyone know if microsoft do one? ...

after downloading a newletter template, what is the function key .
What is the function key to end the number of pages that I want to use in my publication? For instance, when I download and prepare a newsletter using an online template, when I go to print it, it prints my newsletter, but countless other blanks of the template. Thanks for the help! Kait wrote: > What is the function key to end the number of pages that I want to > use in my publication? For instance, when I download and prepare a > newsletter using an online template, when I go to print it, it prints > my newsletter, but countless other blanks of the template. > Thanks for ...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

Excel Freezes
We are using Excel 2002 and it freezes quite a bit but only when you close the program. I have installed SP1 and 2 and the problem is still present. Sometimes it will freeze and other times it will not. Very Frustrating -Please Help One of the things that excel does when you're closing it is save your customized toolbar file (*.xlb). And if that gets corrupted, it can give excel trouble. close excel windows start button|find (or search) for *.xlb rename them all to *.xlbOLD Test it out. If it worked, dump all those *.xlbOLD files and rebuild your toolbar. If it didn't help, ...

Excel 2007 compatibility with old charts #2
I just got a new computer with Vista and the trial version of Office 2007. When I open files made in Excel 2000 or Excel 97, the files open OK in compatibility mode except that charts in the worksheet are sometimes there and sometimes absent or sometimes moved to a new location on the page. Sometimes the charts open slowly. If I resave the spreadsheet and reopen it in an older version of Excel, everything is still as it was. How can I make Excel 2007 work with older files containing charts? Gary ...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

converting Excel 2007 Charts to PDF
User reports that he has 4 charts created in Excel 2007 (line charts); Has issue with one of the charts when "save as PDF file". The colored background won't show up; the data series show up but no data line displays; Some data is missing. Has anyone else run into this issue? ...

Embedded Excel file in Word
I have an embedded Excel worksheet in a Word file (2003). In the Word file, there is a table that is linked to the embedded Excel worksheet. If I double-click on the table, it opens Excel and I can make changes. However, if I attempt to do that while Excel is already running, I get a "file not found" from Excel. I need to widely distribute this file and I want to minimize the instructions I will give. This will be distributed to finance people who always have their Excel running. Is there a work around? Thanks I have no problems regardless if excel is open or not, you mi...

Merging data from Excel to Word doc
When trying to merge figures from Excel 97 to Word XP, I cannot get th $ figures to round off. Ex. $412.3344, needs to merge to Word as $412 Any suggestions? Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com B., Move the values to another range, and replace them with a formula like: =ROUND(AA1,0) where AA1 is the first cell of the range you moved them to. Fill with the formula, and that should do it. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Bperiod >" <<Bperiod.141pxd@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Bperiod.141pxd@excelforum-nospam.com... > When trying to...

Two Templates, One Ribbon Tab?
Can two templates modify the same ribbon tab? That is, I'd like to seperate functions into different templates but have any of those templates use the same ribbon tab. The result is that one tab might contain different groups depending on which template(s) are loaded. Is this possible? If so, how? Yes, see the articles on modifying the ribbon at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.m...

How can I embed a font in an Excel text box?

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

Excel 2007 Auto Filter Default Select All
I have upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 and have a question about the AutoFilter function. In 2003, when you filtered a column, you would choose from the drop down menu which criteria you want to filter by or if you wanted to Select All. In 2007, Select All is checked by default. Is there any way to turn the Select All by default off? Its annoying when I have to filter several columns to have to deselect it for every one first. You don't need to unselect every item in the list. Uncheck Select All and all items will be unselected. Then select just the items you need. F...

Is it possible to create a number of charts in a single sheet in an excel?
Hi, Is it possible to create a number of charts in a single sheet in an excel using a macro? Please can somebody help me with the same? Thanks and Regards, Sobha On 26 Apr 2007 20:35:48 -0700, i.sobha@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >Is it possible to create a number of charts in a single sheet in an >excel using a macro? > >Please can somebody help me with the same? > >Thanks and Regards, >Sobha I'm sure it is, but I don't know how. I'm sure that there are Excel volunteers who do, though. Please scroll down the list of subject areas on the webpage and re...

how do I create templates in Outlook email
Could someone please tell me how I can create new templates for Outlook email? I've tried and I can't get anything to work. Thanks! SB Open MS Outlook, Select File -> New -> Mail Message Design your Template Select File -> Save As 'Save As Type' change this to Outlook Template (*.Oft) Give the email message a name. Select the folder you wish to save the email. Click on Save To use this new template open Explorer (or my computer) find and hightlight the template you have just save and open it like you would any other file OR >-----Original Message-----...

Excel 2002 #6
On a PC running Windows XP, I have a very large Excel 2002 spreadsheet and every time I scroll across the spreadsheet you see the window pane slowly moving to the left as I scroll to the right. This is a Dell Precision 650 with a 1GB of memory. Is there some setting within Excel that needs to be set? HELP, This is very frustrating. It is not clear what you want. When I scroll to the right, the window also appears to move to the left. Otherwise I would not be able to see what I am scrolling to the right to see. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Jan...

Excel Toolbars #5
My office IT folks just told us they will be changing out our desktop PCs in the next few weeks. Over the last 3 years I have spent a lot of time in Excel so I built custom menus and macros I would hate to lose. How can I save these and load them on my new machine when it arrives instead of starting over? I have also modified the default start-up with excel (e.g., brings in a custom color pallete). Can that be saved? Have a look in your XLStart directory, and take a copy of any files in there (such as Personal.xls). The customisations are stored in an xlb file, probably called Ex...

resume templates
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Please direct me to the location of the resume templates for 2004. I have only been able to locate ones for 2008, and Word 2004 did not come with resume templates. <br> Thanks! Check out the templates on the MS web site. Most any designed for Word 2003 or prior can be used with Word 2004 without any problem. Refer to this web page if you have a problem: http://word.mvps.org/mac/Using-Windows-Templates.html -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac <rkc@officeformac.com> wrote in message...

Hyperlinking to Excel 2000 with a linked spreadsheet
We are hyperinking from our intranet to a spreadsheet with is linked to a second spreadsheet, when you first open the spreadsheet it works fine if you try to re-open the spreadsheet again after you have exited your browser the message that the linked spreadsheet is still open appears. There is no excel window open but in Task Manager there is an Excel.exe process running. Any ideas have I can automatically get the spreadsheet to close the linked sheet upon exiting? ...

Visual Basic in Excel
This is the best Excel forum I know. Congratulations for all participants !!! Just a brief note. This is my site on Excel / VBA: http://vba.blog.onet.pl/ Your comments are welcomed. Tomek Polak ...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Why Excel doens't display all text in a cell
I have quite a bit text entered in a cell. But Excel doesn't display all. I tried wrap text, merge cell, but none worked. All text is in there when I click the cell. How can I make it display all? Thanks. If you add alt-enters to your text (to force new lines within the cell), you can see more of the text. Dan wrote: > > I have quite a bit text entered in a cell. But Excel doesn't display all. I > tried wrap text, merge cell, but none worked. All text is in there when I > click the cell. How can I make it display all? Thanks. -- Dave Peterson Thanks for the help....

Why the bills is so slow ?
I have a fast machine P4 3.0 Ghz with 1 gig RAM. I wonder why Money 2005 Premium is so slow compare to Money 2004. When I go in the Bills and record a bill it takes a lot of time before the action is finish. Also every month I buy Mutual Funds so I set up a buy from my check account in the Bills section. So when I record these buys it takes like 10 seconds to make the buy in Money ! Why it takes so much time ? it's only a buy from a check account ? Well i really think that Microsoft should speed up Money 2005 ! Lucky I have a fast machine because with my old PIII 600 I would uninsta...