ignore -- testing

Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25.  Just curious if GG
is updating these NGs.  I'm using the "old" user interface.  Can't
find these NGs using the new GG "experience".
0
joeu2004 (766)

just testing

"joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25.  Just curious if GG
is updating these NGs.  I'm using the "old" user interface.  Can't
find these NGs using the new GG "experience".

testing again

"joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25.  Just curious if GG
> is updating these NGs.  I'm using the "old" user interface.  Can't
> find these NGs using the new GG "experience".

testing

"joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25.  Just curious if GG
> is updating these NGs.  I'm using the "old" user interface.  Can't
> find these NGs using the new GG "experience".

0
joeu20041 (141)
7/1/2011 8:05:37 AM
testing

"joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25.  Just curious if GG
> is updating these NGs.  I'm using the "old" user interface.  Can't
> find these NGs using the new GG "experience".

0
joeu20041 (141)

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

IF to ignore #N/A
Hi, I have a string of IF conditions, which I am combining with SUM. I want to get the IF conditions to ignore any cells containg the error message #N/A. How can I do this? Thanks, Bertie. -- claytorm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ claytorm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11610 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398660 claytorm Wrote: > Hi, > > I have a string of IF conditions, which I am combining with SUM. I want > to get the IF conditions to ignore ...

Sorting ignoring alpahnumeric lists ignoring "the" and "an".
I am trying to sort a large alphanumeric list of titles, but wish to do so igniring definitive articles such as "The" and "an". Is there anyone that can tell me how to do this? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ create a dummy column using =Substitute(Substitute(substitute(A1,"the ",""),"an ",""),"And ","") then drag fill down the column. Sort on the column with the formul...

Stop ignoring me! Emails on behalf of.
I have a rule that moves emails from 'bob@random.rnd' * to another folder. But my rule does not cope when the email comes in like "H.R.Department@random.rnd on behalf of bob@random.rnd" then the rule does not work anymore. How can I write a rule to cope with this sort of annoying email? * Email address has been changed to protect privacy use a rule that looks for words in the header - and use bob@random.rnd as the words? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Aut...

Why is Cancel Ignored?
I have a situation where two fields (both Combo Boxes in this case) are optional if neither is used and required if either is used; i.e., if either one is used they must both be used. The Form BeforeUpdate property is '=CrossCheckKeys(0)'. The CrossCheckKeys function is: Function CrossCheckKeys(Cancel As Integer) Dim CurrForm As Form: Set CurrForm = Screen.ActiveForm With CurrForm If (IsNull(.Controls("comSinkKey")) And Not IsNull(.Controls("comSrceKey"))) _ Or (IsNull(.Controls("comSrceKey")) And Not IsNull(.Controls("comSinkKey...

Ignore Blanks
I have a worksheet that I copy cells from other worksheets. Just a simple copy/paste/link works great - unless the original cell is blank - and then it puts a 0% in. I need it to stay blank and not to put any value if blank but cannot figure out how to do that. I am not trying to sum or concatenate or any other forumula, simply updating various worksheets in a workbook weekly and have my master update from all the worksheets. I have over 57000 cells so I really don't want to have to manually update each cell when it's blank (not to mention I don't know since I do ...

ignore
test ...

Summing #s while ignoring blanks...
Hello all, Before I ask my question I just want to thank you all in this group for your amazing helpfulness... I'd be so lost without this group! Thank you all! Now onto business... H2:H350 all have values... J2:J350 are always changing. by me inputting and deleting etc.. I want to be able to sum H2:H350 ONLY if there is a value in it's corresponding J cell... so if J2, J3, and J20 have values add H2, H3, H20. if I put a # in J4 add H4 too. I hope I worded my question in a way that makes sense... thank you all again! Try this: =3DSUMIF(J2:J350,"<>",H2:H350) H...

How to ignore #NA in subtotals?
I have several data tables of identical layout that are updated daily, the first two manually and the others by preset formula that calculates from the first two. If a zero or no data are input into cells in the first two then the formula of the others will return #NA, this is intentional because charts are plotted from the latter tables and #NA prevents zero's being plotted all over it for data that has not been entered yet (zero is a valid in negative and positive data entry only when entered). Each table has a SUM total, but, if #NA exits in any one of the cells totaled the S...

Bug: Array formulas in conditional formatting ignored on XML Spreadsheet load
My Google search came up dry... Conditional Formatting rules are *supposed* to treat formulas as array formulas. But when loading an XML Spreadsheet file, conditional formatting rules are *not* treated as array formulas, thus breaking the formatting. At least in Excel 2003, haven't tested others. Workarounds I've considered: - After loading, select the the formatted range, go to Format : Conditional Formatting, and hit OK. Then it works fine, no modification to formulas needed. (not an option here, unsophisticated users) - Use the native Excel format (not an option here, server-ge...

Spelling and "Ignore"/"Ignore All"
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a document with a lot of seventeenth-century spellings and proper names, all of which Word is tagging as misspellings. <br><br>That's all well and good, but I keep having to click &quot;Ignore&quot; or &quot;Ignore All&quot; (I've tried both with the same results) again and again and again. For some reason, Word is not learning NOT to mark those words. <br><br>I don't want to add them to the dictionary, because some of them are too close to actual mis...

I want a formula to ignore text eg 5mts * 5 ignoring the mts any .
any help to the above would be appreciated Two ways for the example posted: You could try something like this: =LEFT(I11,1)*I12 If 5mts is in I11 and 5 is in I12 You may also want to consider using a Custom Number format that would put the mts into the cell instead of typing it manually. Something like: General"mts" tj "Malshenton" wrote: > any help to the above would be appreciated ...

How do I ignore newline character/carriage return while importing
I am using Excel 2003. I need to import a comma delimited file into an excel sheet. While importing into an excel sheet I need to ignore some carriage returns/newline characters. I tried using double quotes (") but this doesn't ignore newline charcters. Sample file is as follows 1,name,description details 2,name,description details 3,name,description details In the above I need to ignore the carriage retun of the 1st record and display the 'description details' in one column. AFAIK there is nothing about Excel's importing feature that provides for variable random carr...

Ignore DocType
I am reading data from an XML document with xmlDoc.load(fullname). Unfortunately, in my xml file there is the definition of a doctype file that is not available and so, it buggs. I would like to ignore it, to remove this line, or I don�t know� my language is Visual C#. Thanks in advance for your help. Nathalie *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! Nat wrote: > I am reading data from an XML document with xmlDoc.load(fullname). > Unfortunately, in my xml file there is the definition of a doctype file &g...

Sorting dates, ignoring year
I have a speadsheet of birthdays which I would like to change to be birthdates. At the moment, everyone's birthdays are specified on one column in the format dd/mm/2002 so that I can sort the worksheet to keep the dtaes in order throughout the year. Is there an easy way to sort a column of dates but ignore the year? Or do I need to split the dates into multiple columns? -- Ian -- You could split the dates into separate columns: =month(a1) =day(a1) and =year(a1) (you wouldn't use the year column) But I'd insert a helper column with formulas like: ...

Junk Mail Filter Ignores Setting to Ignore Contact List Members
I find that the Outlook 2003 Junk Mail filter ignores my Safe Sender list in some cases. I have several lists and users that I get mail I want from but most mail from them go straight into the junk e-mail folder instead of being ignored by outlook as they should. Same applies to some people on my contact list, i've set the junk mail filter to ignore email from people on my contact list but it doesn't help. It appears that certain words and/or short messages triggers the junk mail filter but then it bypasses the "ignore people on my contact list" and "safe send...

TestMail
test Please use a more appropriate newsgroup, such as microsoft.public.test.here -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Martin Wolber" <kein-spam-sonst-haue@netcologne.de> wrote in message news:%23w%23cT6WSIHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > test ...

Help the ignorant.....
Let me try to explain what I'm trying to do... Lets says cell C3 will be "value A" if A1=84, "value B" if A1=72 "value c" if A1=60 or "value d" if A1=48. Values A,B,C or D would be pulled from a different worksheet cell where a different formula has already been done. This seems like it should be simple, but I can't figure out how to do it.... Thanks in advance.... Michael In C3 =IF(A1=84,X1,IF(A1=72,X2,IF(A1=60,X3,ID(A1=48,X4,"")))) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "MichaelK" <...

crmService ignore "business required"
I use CRM service (web service) to create record for a custom entity. It allow me to create record even when "business required" field are not set. Is this a normal behaviour? I was expecting an error. thank you Hi Business Required is works for user interface forms only. Web service don't care about it. Jukka Majander "Jean-Francois Breton" wrote: > I use CRM service (web service) to create record for a custom entity. > > It allow me to create record even when "business required" field are not set. > > Is this a normal behaviour...

"Ignore Blank" ignored while validating
I have defind a list via Insert > Name. If I validate a cell via Data > Validation and choose list, list name, I still have emty value in the combo box while the toggle "Ignore Empty" was active. Bart Excel 2003 Uncheck it, then blanks are not allowed to be input. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163935131.423367.61400@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I have defind a list via Insert > Name. If I validate a cell via Data > > Valid...

Ignore
Ok "Delta" <info@deltainformation.com> wrote in message news:3FC77759.1080706@deltainformation.com... > ...

Ignore error
I have a spreadsheet that consists of multiple years of data that have some headings and footings between each set of 12 monthly rows. One column of data has a formula like this: =X140-T140-U140 Every cell except the January cell has the little "Inconsistent data" mark. "The formula in this cell differs from the formulas from this area of the spreadsheet". Well, duh, I know that, I wrote it. I can go to each cell and tell it to ignore the error, or I can change the error checking rules. But I was wondering - can I tell it to ignore that error for the ...

Button Wizard:RunQuery ignores delete queries?
If I put a button on a form, choose misc, run query, I get a list of queries that does not include any delete queries. Why is that? It is easy enough to get around, but why? Don't have an answer for you, other than to confirm that delete queries are not presented in the list of queries.... ACCESS has been this way for a number of versions, for some reason. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Phil Smith" <phil@nhs-inc.com> wrote in message news:OjpW0tg1HHA.1100@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > If I put a button on a form, choose misc, run query, I get a list...

What value (from a function) would a chart line ignore (like it ignores an empty cell)?
When creating a line chart, I would like to show separate bits of a line (i.e. a discontinous line). The underlying data comes in the form of excel formulas. Neither "" or FALSE does the job (both render a zero-value when charting). I would like to avoid running a macro that deletes the appropriate cells. Is there any solution for this in today's excel version? Many thanks for your help! You can use NA() in the formula, e.g.: =IF(A5=0,NA(),A5) Hansi wrote: > When creating a line chart, I would like to show separate bits of a > line (i.e. a discontinous line). The unde...

How to ignore negative numbers
Hi I have a column of values generated in excel some of which are positive, some of which are negative. Now these figures can change regularly from positive to negative depending on previous figures entered so what I wanted to create was a cell that only adds up the positive numbers in the column but ignores any negative numbers. Can anyone help?? Thanks -- frustrated ------------------------------------------------------------------------ frustrated's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27778 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...