I want to print on an 8-Tab/sticker sheet, how do I?

does anyone know how to print on an 8-Tab sheet! I need to print out some
labels!
0
User (141)

You'd do better to do this in Word.  Excel's print functions are very low
level.

If your data is structured correctly. (That is all the data for one entity
in a row), then you could use excel as a data source and run a label
mail-merge in Word, but I suspect from your posting that all your data is in
one column, set out like labels

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"New Excel User" <New Excel User@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anyone know how to print on an 8-Tab sheet! I need to print out some
> labels!

calendar print
Is there anyway to just print monthly calendars with WEEKENDS ONLY or with Weekends being a larger portion of the page? Most of my events take place on the weekend and it is frustrating the way the calendar prints them. No. You'd need to print daily calendars to see a lot of events. I don't know if any of the utilities here might help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outl...

Microsoft Publisher always printing in mirror
Everytime I print from Publisher 2003, it prints as a mirror image. The setting is set to "off" in the advanced settings tab. All other Office products print correctly. I have all latest updates and printer drivers loaded. Any ideas? This is usually a function of your printer. Look at the printer setup to see if you have mirrored printouts enabled. It could be a t-shirt setting on some printers. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mmatthews60" <mmatthews60@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FAC3F89-2951-4DCD-88F6-48CB6BF29FCE@microsoft....

Macro to alphabatize your sheet tabs?
I have a workbook created by someone else with about 50 different sheet tabs. Each tab is a part number. I would like to organize them alphabetically but it is quite a chore since there are so many. Is there a macro I can use that will automatically put them in alphabetical order? Thanks in advance for any help! Jennifer http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EF9877F-4514-4EE3-AA34-19883E7D9BB4@microsoft.co...

want questions

How do I get the sum total of all sheets in a workbook?
I have a 52 sheet workbook, all sheets have the same number of columns and data. What do I need to do to arrive at the sum total of all these sheets without printing them all out and adding them up manually? Thanks in advance for your assistance. Ortega, try something like this =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet52!A1) -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "OrtegaGroup" <OrtegaGroup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Name on Tab
I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to name the sheet tab. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then ' are we in client cell name? If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then ' in case of grouped sheets ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value End If End If End Sub This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in this case that is the name of an employee. I built a table with all the employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the da...

Printing Parts Of A Spreadsheet
Let's say I have a moderately sized spreadsheet, 100 rows by 24 columns. Let's say that the first five columns contain data that is not going to change (the annual budget). And the next 12 are going to have data put in month by month. And the next seven are going to be summed and processed data from the previous 12 columns. The spreadsheet will then have an entire year's worth of data on a single worksheet. Printing the whole spreadsheet is fine for the accounting department beancounters. But now I want a summary sheet for the suits on mahogany row. Basically what I wan...

CListCtrl and Printing
I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with some data in them. By clicking a Print button in the dialog, I need to print the contents of the dialog (header and the contents of the List boxes). Can you provide me with some ideas? Hello, http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/listprint.asp With Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog >with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with >some data in them. > > By clicking a ...

Faint Print
Hi I have found that when I print from Word or excel on my Canon MP110 the colour is too faint. When i save to PDF it looks fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Sudeva Hi, which OS do you use? Do you mean just colours or black as well? I do not know much about color management in Word, never used it for such purposes. On PC, Word doesn't know anything about Color management nor the Windows itself (without additional applets) so it just proceeds the colors is SOME way. On Mac the situation is different, the OS knows about the color management and use it. I'm not sure about the word on mac, bu...

Distribution List #8
I have a distribution list containing 40 e mail addresses. I want to install these addresses into the Address Book under One Heading. Then after I find out how to accomplish this move I want to send a message (the same message) to all 40 addresses at one time without revealing all 40 addresses to each recipient. Has anyone out there experienced this? File > New > Distribution List Place it in the BCC field when you send the message. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "David G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e8901c3a20e$71ab27f0$a301280a...

I want more!

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

print single envelope with contacts name and address
how do i print one envelope with a select contacts name and address from my outlook contacts? also, - how do i back up my contacts in outlook? - how do i import data from my palm address book into outlook? - when i go to my email address book, the names are listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not last. why? how do i change this? ...

Remote Users for GP 8.0
We have a remote site with 5 users that are connected to us via a T1 point to point at 1.5mbps. We would like to have these w/s connect to run great plains. Is a vpn possible? SHould we use a terminal server? Any advantages in using citrix? Thanks John John, I would usually recommend Terminal Server 2003 for what you're describing. VPN only (without TS or Cirtix) is not supported by MS, nor advisable, even over a point to point T1 you're not going to like the performance. Citrix doesn't really offer too many advantages over TS for 5 users, but is also a viable alter...

HTML Messahes not printing
Outlook 2002 and WIndows XP. message received as HTML generates scriptng errors when trying to print. Go to this address http://forums.devshed.com/t133545/s.html and look at post no 4. Solved my problem. "James Krawisz" wrote: > Outlook 2002 and WIndows XP. message received as HTML generates scriptng > errors when trying to print. > > > ...

Linking Custom Tabs to Pick List/Pull Down Menu
Hello all! 1) I have made a custom Tab called 'End User' on my Account form. 2) In the General Tab the 'relationship type' field is a Pick List/Pull Down Menu. I would like my custom tab 'End User' to only be visible when a specific selection from the 'relationship type' field is made. So, when some one makes the relationship type in the general tab of an account equal to value 'x' (in this case the value is called 'end user')... only then do I want this custom tab to be visible. Is this kind of link possible? Thanks!! Eric ...

Print spooler problem
When attempting to print documents in Publisher, it will only print the first part of the page, then ejects the page, draws up another, prints part of the document, so on and so forth until the print job is done. At one point, I got an error message something about a spooler error. How do I fix this? Thanks. I usually get this problem when I have been doing too much (having opened too many programs at once, lots of photo's etc) and rebooting the computer will help. Also perhaps your printerdrivers might need to be updated. Op Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:51:44 -0800schreef "Terry Ro...

Restricting the Printing of Orders
Does anyone know of anyway to restrict orders to only be printable once? We basically want our salespeople to be able to print the order 1 time, unless they either have the correct security permissions, or if they have the password, whichever method would be available. You can control this with VBA I believe. It would work something like this. When the print button ods clicked, go check the TIMEPRT coloumn in the SOP10100 for the order number that is on the screen. If the number = 0, allow the print functions to continue. If the TIMESPRT > 0, msgbox "Already been printed&q...

Print a canned report based on info fromf the form
Hello, I have a form based on a table with 50 records and growing I set the form to "Data Entry" = Yes so the user can enter the data only. Reviewing previous data is not necessary. I made a canned report and somehow I want to tie the already made report with the data the user just entered via a comman button. I don't want to print all the 50+ records, just the one the user entered. This is for an insurance company the report will show policy number, insured name, formulas, etc. I don't want to print the form, because I have formulas in my report. How do I do this...

Text want wrap in text box

Printing question
This is a very general question so I might miss something here but this is more of help direction than anything. I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users to print them. What is the best way to go about doing it? Thanks, CSharper wrote: > This is a very general question so I might miss something here but > this is more of help direction than anything. > > I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which > reads bunch of xml and associate t...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

CPropertySheet and hiding some tabs
Hello, I am using CPropertySheet and CTabCtrl to make an application I have some property pages and I want to hide or show tabs during run time I tried keeping the pointers to the property pages to a list and remove all and add all property pages that are marked as visible But the property page is destroyed when it is removed and this causes problems Is it possible to achieve this using TCITEM attributes or something similar? Yours Sincerely, ...

Want to Add more Sub description Field