I need help finding a amortization schedule that includes late pa.

I need help finding an amortization schedule that includes a late payment
section to re-amortized payments.  Thank you.  Linda
0
lspear (3)

lspear wrote:
> I need help finding an amortization schedule that includes a late payment
> section to re-amortized payments.  Thank you.  Linda
Can you explain what you mean?

An amortization schedule is based on a principal amount, interest rate,
and a regular payment over a given time period.  A late fee is a
separate charge to cover the "lost" interest for not making payments as
scheduled.  Are you trying to reamortize the balance by including any
late fees into the balance?  If so, find out where you are in the
current payment schedule, determine the current balance, add in late
fees, and calculate a new amortization.

0
tgshannon (1)

Outlook/Exchange resource scheduling
I'll try here since I haven't seen anything in outlook.calendaring... Our environment is Exchange Server 2000 with a mix of Outlook 2000 & 2002. We have about 20 employees. I've read everything on Slipstick and followed most of the posts here on this issue but nothing seems to address this directly. Here's what we're trying to do... We have a public calendar folder in Exchange that is supposed to hold all of the special events and conferences we host onsite. They can be held in either of two locations - our training facility or conference room. Both have mailbo...

Compiling dataset using an XSD that has import and include tags
Hi,I am trying to create a DATASET object using an .xsd file that has an import tag. The imported .xsd in turn has an include tag for another .xsd. Is it possible to create a dataset based on such an xsd using the XSD.exe or are there any other tools available for this? FYI, the xsd tool works for this schema creating classes if the the path of the IMPORTED xsd is explictly given on the command line. But if I run it with the '/d' directive, it fails saying that the SchemaLocation attribute has an invalid URI. Please let me know any information on this. Thanks Rupa have you tri...

Help. Log files are killing me. Exchange 2000
I just installed exchange 2000 on a new machine on a 36GIG drive. I have another empty 36GIG drive. I did not realize that log files take so much space. I only 3 GIG of free space left. 1. How can I move the log files to my empty drive? 2. How can I delete these files w/o any problem on Exchange? I mean almost 20GIG of log files in one day. Give me a break. 3. Is there a way to do that automatically. Thanks, On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:19:49 -0400, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >I just installed exchange 2000 on a new machine on a 36GIG drive. I have >ano...

need short cuts in the find option
I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want to find everything at the end of the text in a cell like the word CORE and the begining of every word is something difrent like #'s. I no that you can insert something so that it will look at the end of it... does that makes sence???? arrggg i hope so LOL maybe looking for *core will help you find all the cells that contain values that end with CORE. The asterisk is a wildcard. Trisher75 wrote: > > I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want to > find everything at t...

Formula Help Needed #3
I'm creating a volunteer list for a nonprofit group I belong to. I've been experminting with counta, dcountf, countif, ect...., but no luck yet. On the first worksheet I have all of the volunteer's names, phone number's, ect... Columns are the catagories and the rows are the volunteers. There is a series of four columns representing shifts. The column immediately following the shift columns indicates which work area of the event they have volunteered for. This column is validated and has a drop down list of predetermined choices. Currently I'm trying to create a table l...

IIF function help in query
Hello, I have the following field in the query to look at a field PartDesc, if any of the text have a *BUSH* word, return yes, otherwise no. BUSH: IIF(PartDesc= Like *BUSH*, "yes","no") Why the Like *BUSH* not working? Thanks Because = and LIKE are two operators, a little bit like: 4 * / 3 would mean what (multiply followed by divide)? Probably better to remove the =, in this case: BUSH: IIF(PartDesc Like *BUSH*, "yes","no") Vanderghast, Access MVP "Cam" <Cam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Help needed to run macro
Argh!!! I think I may have created a macro to resolve an earlier problem, but when I try to run it I get... 'Macros in this workbook are disabled because the security level is high, and the macros have not been digitally signed or verified. To run the macros, you can either have them signed or change your security level.' How can I get my macros to run on my machine, where they are created, without compromising security? I've found and run selfcert.exe but it hasn't made any difference. Do I need to do anything else to make this effective? I'm a novice at this so step ...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

Help with macro looping and color query function
I have been struggling to get a macro together to perform some tricky coloring functions. With the kind help of a number of people in the 'Excel Worksheet Forum' I have got close to achieving something which works but need help to get the macro to run. Here is where I have got to: The following is an example macro, kindly provided to me by Paul who has been helping me in the worksheet forum: Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 19/05/2005 ' ' mycell = Range("A1").Value mycolor = Range("C1").Value Sheets("Sheet2...

How to find the most common numbers?
I have 300 number groups and each group has 22 different numbers (from 1 to 80). I want to find 5 (or more) numbers that occur together the most. Can I find these numbers by excel, macro, VBA or any program? for example, let us suppose that 4-15-23-36-45 are the most common numbers and these numbers are in 8 groups from 300. Is it possible , I added my file to explain my question in detail, Thanks +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: find common numbers1.zip | |Download: http://www.officefrustration.com/attach...

ask help for DLL Export Library Definition File
Hello, guys! I got a problem when I build an MFC App which call a MFC Extension DLL that has implemented some API, but I don't know where is the problem, in DLL, in dll def file or in MFC App? the API like this: ___________________________________________________ head file extern "C" AFX_EXT_API long WINAPI PassThruConnect ( unsigned long ProtocolID, unsigned long Flags, unsigned long *pChannelID ); cpp file extern "C" long WINAPI PassThruConnect ( unsigned long ProtocolID, unsigned long Flags, unsigned long *pChannelID ) {....} and its def file like this: __...

Help! Extract the subject of all mails in outlook to a text file
How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of all the mails in my Inbox into a text file? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Switch to a table view that contains all the fields you need the information from, select all items, and press CTRL+C to copy. You should be able to paste the data in columns into a text file. Note that not all available fields will copy in this manner, but the ones you mentioned should work. -- Jocelyn Fior...

3 month old AD replication issue...am I too late?
I have just started with a new company that is having a gamut of issues with AD, the previous sysadmin was in the process of changing some our servers over to Linux Distros...sigh. Anyway, the remote IT manager has hired a Microsoft guy (me)so that is what they're getting. But before I transition some of the servers back to MS2003 server I would like to get the Domain controllers speaking to each other properly. I have run various command lines to diagnose the issue but the main sticking point that I always seem to come back to is this. The RPC is unavailable (or was), it do...

Need Help With Formula #3
I'm trying to set up a formula using values on one worksheet to sum up values on a second worksheet. The first worksheet has these 3 columns, A, B and C where A has these team/unit numbers (often repeating), B has one of 5 text values, while C has a yes or no value aka "accepted" or "rejected". Referring to sheet one, on the second sheet, one formula sums up all the times that a team/unit has a value in B other than " ". The second formula sums up all the times that a team/unit has "Accepted" in column C. I haven't been able to figure this o...

Need help for multiple entries
Hi I want to be able to put say the letter A in column A-1 but want a formula that wil also put the same letter A in like 6 more times for instance B-2, C-3, D-4, E-5,F-6,G-7. All with just the one entry in A-1. Thanks Karl Karl Put this formula in all the cells you want to match your input cell. In this case A1. =A1 Now when you enter anything into A1 it will show up in all cells that have your formula Mike Rogers "Karl" wrote: > Hi I want to be able to put say the letter A in column A-1 but want a formula > that wil also put the same letter A in...

Finding Macros
Tried posting this earlier but.. I have a workbook taht comtains macros/vba code. Worlks great on my pc but not pn othre peoples PC's. Macro security is set to moderate. How can I get the macros/code to work on other pc's? Option Explicit Sub Main() Call RawFilter Call GetScenarioTurns Call FormatWorkingData Call ProcessData End Sub Sub RawFilter() Sheets("Working Data").Select Cells.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Range("A1").Select Sheets("Raw data").Cells.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange...

ask for help for RegQueryValueEx in Window me
Hello, guys! I got a problem when I try to use RegQueryValueEx in Windows me, and return value is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER but same code run prefectly in Windows 2000. PHKEY hLocalKey; LPCTSTR lpSubKey= "SOFTWARE\\PassThruSupport\\Vendor1\\Devices\\Device1\\"; LONG KK=RegOpenKeyEx( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, lpSubKey, 0, KEY_ALL_ACCESS , hLocalKey ); lpValueName="COM Port"; *lpType=REG_SZ; LONG JJ=RegQueryValueEx( *hLocalKey, lpValueName, NULL, lpType, lpData, lpcbData ); ...

Formula Help #58
I can't seem to remeber how to do this simple formula... I know that 661.2 is 11% of X number. How do I figure out what the total of X is? Thanks! -- babz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ babz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27810 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=473177 Hi, maybe X=661.2/11*100 J -- pinmaste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Entourage help 12-28-09
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Moved to Office 2008 and use Entourage for email. Was crashing quite often, call Microsoft and rebuilt data base and then crashes weren't so often but still crashed a couple of times a day. Microsoft called and suggested uninstalling Office 2008 and then re-installing. I questioned them about losing data, said no problem. So I did and now it won't open at all, seems there's a data base problem. Spent a couple of hours on phone trying the changing Office 2008 Identities from Ti...

incredimail needs Outlook to restart..and restart...and restart....
I am using the Outlook 2002, and Incredimail add-on. But now when I open Outlook, I get a window saying "Before Incredimail for Office-Outlook add-on can be used, Outlook must be restarted. Would You like to restart Outlook now?" And when I say Yes to this, the same thing happens, everytime. If I say No, Outlook starts, but the icons concerning Incredimail, is not there anymore, so I cannot use/choose anything from Incredimail. However, the standard "butler" comes up and announces, when emails arrive. I have tried totally to remove Incredimail from my computer, vi...

logons section within ESM help
I am running a user count from performance monitor, it says we have 200 user connected. When I go to the ESM > to the Mailbox store the logons it shows me all the user connected. Problem is (like other users) it says I'm conncted about 15 times, there are 10 on differnt days saying the client I used is HTTP (OWA) and the other 5 are Client 11.0.8000 (Outlook 2003) and these are all for today. What does htis mean, surely the HTTP ones shouldn't be there as I'm not using OWA today and I should only have one instance in there as I'm only using Outlook 2003 ? Thanks i...

Need some help with excel spreadsheet...
I'm running excel 2003 on a winxp pro machine. I have a spreadsheet with the following information. Cust Number, Cust Name, Inv Num, Inv Date, Description, Amount There are many invocices per customer number. The date appears as 1YYMMDD. There are a couple of things I would like to Change. I want to change the date to MMDDYY format. I want to add the amount on the invoices and have the following per customer numnber: Cust Number, Cust Name and a Total amount from the invoice amount. Instead of having one 5 lines for 5 invoices for 1 customer number I want to have 1 customer number an a ...

Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise?
Hi I am upgrading our server to Windows 2003 either Standard or Enterprise. I know that I want Exchange 2003 Enterprise because we have the Standard version at the moment and are about to hit the 16GB limit. Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise? What will Windows 2003 Enterprise give me that Standard does not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. No you don't. You would only need Windows 2003 Enterprise if you are planning on doing clustering. I'm sure there are some other things it will get you, but clustering capability is one of the big additions. -...

GP 9.0 SP3
Hi, I'm a user running GP 9.0 SP 1. If I upgrade to SP 3, does that service pack include the hotfix for the recent changes to the W-2 form, or is that separate? Thanks for your time! ...

Formula help please!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello. I am doing a spreadhsheet to keep track of attendance in my classroom. I have the students names in column A7-A40. I am looking to see how can I add up how many "A"'s (for absent) a particular student got over the course of a trimester. I have a combo box on a second page at B2 and a box that adds up the number of "A's". In each column on the first page I have three boxes stacked on top of each other- which trimester the date is in, the date, and then an "A" for absent or "L" late. It looks like this Column 5 ...