i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on

help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0
Marjan (1)

What do you mean by "send a mail" ?

Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in
as much details as possible please
--
iPod's ROCK!

"marjan" wrote:

> help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remove MS Mail Connector
Hi, I have migrated on a new machine a exchange 200 to 2003. I couldnt uninstall with the CD the Exchange 2000 and i had to do a manually uninstall of the Exchange 2000. Everything is now on the 2003 machine and its working, but i have found that there are still the ms mail connectors. Also because of the connectors i have errors at the application log. How can i manually remove the connectors? any help will be aprreciated. thanks, Julio Villalba ...

tooltip
I have an MFC application and although most menu/tool bar icons show the associated Prompt and Tool Tip, there are one or two that just dont show them. I've checked the resources and they look of for all the items (working and non-working) but I cant seem to get all the tool-tips to show up Any help will be much appreciated Phil Tooltips for buttons display only that text which follows \n and corresponds to the prompt for the identical menu item. Do you have a \n in all tooltip text? Just a guess. joe On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:20:03 +0100, "Phil Cunningham" <phil@oak...

Mail merge from excel data source
I am trying to merge addresses from an excel worksheet into post cards in publisher. i always get to the point where publisher indicates that there are multiple tables or worksheets and wants to know the name of the table i wish to merge from. i've opened the data source to ensure that there weren't multiple tables or worksheets, and even named the single worksheet. when i tell publisher to pull data from the specific worksheet, it won't work. any thoughts? i'm using publisher 2000 (didn't work with publisher 97 either), and excel 97 Export the data from your Excel p...

Link to send file to an e-mail address
How do I create a link within a workbook to send that workbook to an indicated email address? Thanks. PJ, The following code will create an Outlook MailItem with the current workbook as the attachment Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") 'Dim myOlApp As New Outlook.Application Set myitem = myOlApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) myitem.Display myitem.Recipients.Add Sheet1.Range("a2").Value myitem.Attachments.Add ThisWorkbook.Path & "\" & ThisWorkbook.Name http://HelpExcel.com "-PJ" wrote: > How do I create a link within a wo...

cannot send from windows mail
I cannot send emails from 2 seperate accounts I use in windows mail. These are both aapt accounts. It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Tanya Sunshine Coast here is another message -- An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'ba test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail...

e-mail setup
I am trying to e-mail from the screen output but nothing happens when I click the mail recipient under send to, is there a setting somewhere that you need to set to call up outlook? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolut...

Exchange 2003 Sp1: How verify when a mail enters the user mailbox?
Hello, I have a domain with windows 2003 exchange 2003 sp1 configured to have all the mailboxes inside it. Sometimes a user says that a mail he was waiting for have not arrived but the tracking center says me that it was delivered, but the user doesn't see it. How Can I verify the mailbox to see if the mail was delivered and where it is? Thanks in advance for help Lorenzo Ivaldi On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:54:40 +0100, Lorenzo Ivaldi <lorenzo.ivaldi@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, I have a domain with windows 2003 exchange 2003 sp1 configured to > have all the mailboxes inside...

Send email to same domain name (Expert only)
Hi all, My environment as below: Internal domain name abc.com and server is ex1 External domain name abc.com and email is test@abc.com, server is ex2 Question: I have setup outlook 2003, ex1 using exchange mode and ex2 using pop3 mode, it seem ok for internal or external mail's, but i found that if ex1 no mailbox of test@abc.com, the return message is can't delivery this mail. How can i send email in test@abc.com which ex2 server can recevied? I feel that ex1 server is received the email first!!! Pls advise Hi, This should help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=321721 Lei...

cache problem : Need to click the logout button twice
hi asp.net 3.5 I need to click on the logout button minimum twice and sometimes many many times (I stopped counting at 20). Sometimes when logging in I have to enter the same password twice in order to be authenticated... The problem is caused by cache, atleast I removed my recently added cache settings from the webpages and usercontrols and the problem was gone.... For example in the Default.aspx I have this cache setting: <%@ OutputCache Duration="60" VaryByParam="None" Location="Client" %> And the Login control which in my project i...

Rules dont seem to run auto
I have a problem with RULES running in Outlook 2002. The rules are okay. If I run them manually from the rules wizard they work fine. I have the rules apparently places in the inbox, and I am attempting to MOVE messages that come in to the various email accounts I have folders for. Running them manualy works... they all go where tyeh should. But, the messages just seem to sit there otherwise unless run manually. DavidF. Is it possible that more than one rule is acting on a particular message, and that might be causing the messages to appear not to move? Try adding "stop processing...

Forwarding Mail From Outlook Web Access
I currently use Outlook Web Access at work and would like to be able to forward my mail to my regular address so that I won't have to keep logging in. We don't currently have tech support and I'm not sure what to do, exactly. I tried using the settings in gmail (regular account), but it's only for POP it seems and our web access uses http and Microsoft exchange server 2003. I tried using regular outlook, but I'm not sure what the server URL is. I thought it was the URL of the page I go to to normally log in, but apparently not. Help? "Anonymous Person" <...

GP10 sending emails
Hello, I am unable to send email successfully (ie reports) using GP10 SP3 unless I have outlook open. Is it possible to send emails within GP10 without having Outlook open. If not then why? Thanks, jjc Dear JC By default, GP need not have Outlook to be open for sending the reports. Whenever you click send E-mail link in the report and choose Text or PDF format, it opens up the mail message with the attachment by default provided you have an active Outlook profile defined on that PC. Are you seeing the Outlook on your home page and if Yes, is it showing your Unread messages, Calen...

Sending Movies in PPT?
How do i embed a movie file that i have put into a slide show so that when i send the powerpoint presentation to someone i am only sending a single file? If i email the powerpoint presenation normally the (.wmv) file does not go with it and the slide show cannot find the link when the end user is trying to play it. So long as your email the .wmv and the other person saves all the files in the SAME folder then powerpoint should find it. Caveat - make the folder a short one c:\test (is short) d:\documents and settings\users\presentations\blah blah (is long) see Sou...

some receive
I have a shaw email account - it works perfectly on my desktop computer with Outlook 2002 - no problems at all. I also access the same email account on my laptop (over a wireless network) with Outlook 2003 & thats where the trouble starts. Using Outlook 2003 i am totally unable to send emails to certain addresses - for instance my fathers email address in england (it is a pop3 email account). However, when he sends emails to me i AM able to receive them in both versions of Outlook. Also, from Outlook 2003 i can send emails to my wife at work, but when she tries to reply she g...

Unable to send e-mails with attachments
Out of the blue a couple weeks ago out Exchange Server stopped allowing new e-mails to be sent with attachments. Server throws the following error in the Event Log: EventID: 1160 Source: MSExchangeIS Message: "Database resource failure error Out of memory occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcUpdate while accessing the database. " On the Client (Outlook 2002) it throws a message Box: "The operation failed." Our setup is a Dual site setup where our server (the slave server) is the one having the issues. The Main site server does not exhibit these symptoms. As far as I ...

schedule sending of email
hi, i saved a copy of my email in drafts. how do i schedule this email to be sent at 2:00pm ?? thanks Go to the drafts folder and right click on the message, then click options, then in the do not deliver before line, type the time you want to send -We develop office add-ins too! www.abistech.com >-----Original Message----- >hi, >i saved a copy of my email in drafts. how do i schedule this email to be >sent at 2:00pm ?? >thanks > > >. > thanks "psb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:117201c3a21f$0cd8b340$a301280a@ph...

problem sending emails...
Hi guys I've just installed Outlook 2003. Configured my Pop account, and not having any problems receiving emails. My problem is with sending emails. When I click the Send button, my emails goes straight to the Outbox. If I click the Send/Receive button straight away, the email is sent. If I click the Outbox before clicking the Send/Receive button, the email in the Outbox is rendered useless. I am unable to send that email no matter what I do. Any idea what this is happening? I've checked all the settings, and they seem to be OK. I've not activated Outlook yet, could thi...

sending/receiving large attachments
I use Outlook; my client uses Outlook Express. The client sends e-mail to me with a large file attached by using the "break apart" feature... when I receive the multiple pieces, Outlook puts them together automatically (I heard that Outlook Express does not do this automatically). The problem is that the client can send, but can't receive large attachments even though I send with the "break apart" feature enabled. I don't know if the problem is due to some procedural issue we're not following, or if this method works from Outlook Express to Outlook...

"Delayed Send" Option Will Not Send From The Outbox
I have problem after installing the critical Office update from mid-December (Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1). Clicking "Send" on a message will move it to the "Outbox" but not italicize the message header as happens whenever a message is truly ready to send. Thus the "send engine" doesn't think there is anything to send. Reopening the message in the "Outbox" folder gives the status, "This message has not been sent." Reclicking "Send" just returns it to the folder, again unitalicized. The work-around is to ...

Problem sending mail to one recipient
Hi I tried to send a message to a company, but this one company I can't send to I have the mail in my queue for some time (2 days) and after I get this message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: TextText Sent: 22.02.2007 15:56 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '**@**.**' on 24.02.2007 16:09 Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. and in the queue it tells me (Message history) : SMTP: Start Outbound Transfere of Message Message transferred to through SMTP an...

Dont miss it !!!
Dear webmaster this is a serious business proposition you should consider carefully. A medical consulting site,(www.arsinoi.com) offers free e-books to your lists of subscribers or members.These e-books will not only offer benefits to your customers, for which they'll be gratefull to YOU, but they'll also appear to be YOURS, because you'll be referred as their sponsor. In addition to that, we'll give you full reselling rights to "hot selling" health , fitness, wellness and wellbeing info-products, provided you just stick our URL to your newsletters or e-mail ...

outlook express will recieve but not send
error message I get The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'no', Account: 'Laurie's Mail', Server: 'SMTP.ATT.YAHOO.COM', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E This started yesterday when I tried replying to an email message I'd recieved. I looked at all of the remedies I've seen in the help in outlook express and in this forum and nothing is working. Alot of people seem to be having this issue over the last couple of days. It seems weird. I'm with ATT and outlook express 6 ...

Win 2000 Pro: Office 2003: Outlook 2003 Sending error
Sorry for posting in wrong location. Getting "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persits, restart Outlook." when attempting to forward, send or reply, using Outlook 2003. Restarting does not help. If you delete the NT Profile the problem goes away for a few days and then returns. We have also tried "Detect and repair" and Uninstall / re-install without good results. Only replacing the NT Profile seems to have an impact. Help! ...

Exchange 5.5 pegs at 100% when sending mail
Short version: When I sent an outbound email from an Outlook 2000 client through an Exchange 5.5 server, the Exchange server pegs at 100% CPU utilization (store.exe), and won't settle down until I shut down both Outlook and mapisp32.exe (requires a hard shutdown in Task Manager). The outgoing email is stuck in the outbox. Re-launching the Outlook client only re-pegs the Exchange server. Only by clearing the outbox (from a client w/o Internet e-mail configured) can I launch Outlook on the original workstation. Long version: Our LAN has evolved over the years, and is perhaps not a ...

dont send error
After Installing SP2 and IE 8 in Windows Xp 64 bit Flash application does not open It gives with error and closes the application please does any one have the solution for this Does this happen in IE8 32-bit or IE8 64-bit? -- IE-specific newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 santosh bejugum wrote: > After Installing SP2 and IE 8 in Windows Xp 64 bit > Flash application does not open > It gives with error and closes the application > please...