Hurray !!!! Passed Certifications Exam Hello, Visit http://ITRealExams.com to download all real exams actual questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, C

Hurray !!!! Passed Certifications Exam
Hello,
Visit http://ITRealExams.com to download all real exams actual
questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS,
SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many
more.
0
bob2rickey (37)

VC++ program for real time data display
Hello!! My task is to display 6 critical parameters for monitoring 6 different patients in an Intensive Care Unit of a hospital. I would like to get some suggestions about retreiving the data from the port(created by socket programming) and realtime display of these parameters using VC++. Reply urgent pls... <praveenatal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146130800.451272.64590@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hello!! > My task is to display 6 critical parameters for monitoring 6 > different patients in an Intensive Care Unit of a hospital. I would > like to get some su...

Installation question.
When I installed Office 2003, a total of 288,981K of "Office Setup Files" appeared on my hard drive the first time I did a scan disk cleanup. Is this where the Office Setup Files belong? Is their presence there slowing the performance of my computer? If these files belong somewhere else, where would that be? Many thanks from a first time user. JJ :confused: +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Office Setup Files.JPG | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5016 | +----------...

"Not like" doesn't work in a form
I'm puzzled and suspect I'm missing something simple, but can't figureit out. Searching the group has led to no enlightment.I'm doing an if/else statement. If I use the following statement, itworks:if me.txtline Like "1010*" thenbla bla blaend ifIt finds the record where the field has a value similar to 1010.If OTOH I want to find the values that are NOT like 1010, it doesn'twork.I tried:me.txtline not like "1010*"andme.txtline <> "1010*"What am i missing?Thanks in advance I usually phrase it like this:If me.txtline Like "1010*&quo...

hello
fot testing ...

Pass a strring to a thread
All, I am having problems passing a string to a thread. Can some one please tell me wha I am doing wrong. Or where I can find some information on this subject. Thanks in advance. #include <windows.h> #include <conio.h> DWORD WINAPI ThreadFunc( LPVOID lpParam ) { char szMsg[80]; wsprintf( szMsg, "Parameter = %s", *(char*)lpParam ); MessageBox( NULL, szMsg, "ThreadFunc", MB_OK ); return 0; } VOID main( VOID ) { DWORD dwThreadId; HANDLE hThread; char szTest[80]; char szMsg[80]; strcpy(szTest, "Pass to thread"); ...

Excel97 Conditional formatting question
Using conditional formatting, I need to know if this is possible: If the value of cell A1 is is between the value of B1 and 2500 then I want to set the font color and background color of cell A1 to some other color than the default. -- Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <zil@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/ PGP Public Key: http://zilbandy.com/pgpkey.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just use the Between condition, with bounds of =B1 and 2500. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with g...

Online banking services not liking leap year?
Today, I haven't been able to successfully complete online banking transactions through Money with American Express, Citibank and US Bank. You think that somebody didn't think about today being the first leap year after the year 2000 and the system can't handle it today? Or just a coincidence? I just sent a bill payment for auto insurance today, I'll watch it to see if anything unusual happens. I had AMEX errors today also, but citi cards worked ok. I don't use US Bank. JAC wrote: > Today, I haven't been able to successfully complete online banking > tr...

Live Mail RSS Reader Question
Hi - I am trying a URL w/ a '.aspx' extention (RSS version 2.0) ... does the Windows Live Mail RSS Reader recognize these URLs? ... it is giving me an error in adding URL, but I can get other Readers to work w/ the URL. Thx! ...

Internet Explorer 8 Not Responding every time I try to download
I have a Dell laptop with Windows Vista on it, it is a little over a year old. Every time I try to download something (Adobe Flash Player, Updates) IE white screens and freezes. I have tried reseting to default condition under advanced internet properties but this does not help. I would appretiate any advice that you can offer. "Tips For Solving Problems with Internet Explorer" http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-Internet-Explorer --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est michaelmcelroy44 wrote: > I have a Dell laptop with Wi...

Global address book question
Is there a way to hide users in the global address book with out deleting them from Exchange? Exchange 2000. AD Users & Computers | User's properties | Exchange advanced tab | check "Hide from Exchange address lists" -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Russ T" <RussT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC28526-9594-4514-AB86-A6A7ABCE719B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to hide users in the global address book with out deleting > them from Exchange? Exchan...

Formula for Exam Marksheet
Hi to all, If in ANY of these cells (F7,H7,J7,L7,N7,P7,R7,T7,V7,X7,Z7,AB7,AD7,AF7,AH7) contains the letter T,P,W,Wn or TH (any of these), the result in cell AJ7 would be the letter X. What is the formula? I appreciate your kind help. Thank you. =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(1,(MOD(COLUMN(F7:AH7),2)=0)*(ISNUMBER(MATCH(F7:AH7,{"T","P","W","Wn","TH"},0))),0)),"X","") which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter. Excel will automatically enclose the formula in braces (curly bracke...

Writes to Com port say handle is invalid?
Howdy, I'm trying to write data out the com port. I have taken the code from the sample on the MSDN Library CD and used the parts that seem relevant. I can open the com port with CreateFile and get a valid file handle back. But when I try to write to it, the WriteFile comes back and tells me the handle is invalid. The program has control of the port because using Hyperterminal, I can't connect when the program is connected. There must be something simple I'm missing but I can't see it. Any ideas??? -- Frank Perry LavaLeaf Software Are you writing in the same th...

hello 08-06-10
I need help with my email in windows You haven't given us much to go on. Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your mail service provider. Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email address, we can help with that also. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jonny figueroa" wrote in message news:#uJrOLcNLHA.4824@TK2...

Autonumber Question
I am currently building a database to manage the various projects that are worked by field employees. I am wanting the project number to automatically calculate based on the project type and the location that is working it. An example of our project numbers is 16217-001 where 16 is the type of project worked, 217 is the location number and 001 means this is the first project for this location. As a result, I am wanting Access to generate the next project number for this location of this type as 16217-002. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. The type of project and location are go...

Weird SFO online/offline Sync question
Here's the scenario. I have a user that has an off-line copy of the db. They have been updating it off-line for about a week. During the time that they recevied a sync from the CRM server I had to rebuild it due to an AD problem. This is a very new implementation and the majority of users had not begun to use the system yet. The CRM server has been rebuilt in a duplicate manner to when the user received the off-line sync, minus the role that the user had. My question that I hope someone might have some insight into is what would happen if I tried to sync their 'old' o...

Exchange 2007 Trial from MS download
If we download and install and like Exchange 2007 , do we have to "upgrade" with new bits or can we just used a valid serail number to convert - kind of like Vista? I would rather not reinstall the app as I would like the system as "clean" as possible, thank you. On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:27:49 -0600, "PKM" <pkm@msn.com> wrote: >If we download and install and like Exchange 2007 , do we have to "upgrade" >with new bits or can we just used a valid serail number to convert - kind of >like Vista? I would rather not reinstall the app as...

question about MFC control
there is a dialog box, on this dialog box, there is a control, let say CButton when we left click on this button, a message is fired to the button after i click, how does the message sent to the button ?? the dialog box receive the message first, and then pass to the button ? or the button receive the message direclty ?? (from the point of view of the OS) is there any way to do the following ? mouse click (within the button's rect) => the dialog box receive the mouse click message instead of the button receiving it thank you very much !!!! -- I think you will find this articl...

DateTimePicker
Hi All , sorry to keep bothering you about this but I cannot go any further on a project without it working. So far , I have a DateTimePicker (IDC_DATETIMEPICKER1 ) on MainDialog with a variable attached named (m_dtpDate) From code posted yesterday I now have the following, CDateTimeCtrl c_dt; CTime t; c_dt.GetTime(t); int month = t.GetMonth(); int Day = t.GetDay(); int Year = t.GetYear(); int month = t.GetMonth(); // value stored is = 1 int Day = t.GetDay(); // value stored is = 1 int Year = t.GetYear(); // val...

Question about a S&S Budget
I was wondering if it is possible to change the months tracked by my S&S budget. With the start of the new year, my wife started a new job and our budget has COMPLETELY changed. We have added expenses and changes in income. So I archived all my 2007 transactions and started a new budget. Unfortunately, when I click on the "Change time period" dropbox it only gives me the options to see current month, next month, and then months of the year 2007. I do not want to see them as there are no longer any transactions in my file. I can still select current year, but this is n...

Repeated message downloads
I have a recurrent problem with Entourage: e-mails from past weeks continue to download, and typically I will find between 700-2400 messages showing as unread. Even if I click "Delete from server", they still find their way into the inbox on repeated downloads. This does not happen when I use a browser and open my hotmail account, nor on my cellphone--only in Entourage. How do I stop this process--it results in lost messages as they may be mixed in with repeats. Bruce Becker Bruce, I have the same problem in Entourage. Get 100's of old deleted emails as well. Have ...

Passing structure to Thread
Hi! I'm having trouble getting a pointer of a structure into a thread. Here's the structure: typedef struct adcControlID { HWND MainHWND; long ControlID; } adcControlID; The values originate and are passed from here: void CFullViewDlg::OnPlayall() { int ErrorStatus; struct adcControlID MyControl; char MyMessage[100]; MyControl.MainHWND = this->GetSafeHwnd(); MyControl.ControlID = IDIMAGE; sprintf(MyMessage, "HWND in OnPlayall\n%d", (int)MyControl.MainHWND ); MessageBox( MyMessage, "OnPlayall", MB_OK ); ErrorStatus = adcEpix_PlayVideo( &...

Downloading bank statement data to Money 2002
I bought MS Money 2002 Financial suite when it was the curent version but stopped being organised a couple of years ago. I reinstalled it yesterday on my latest PC as I have need to get my finances clarified. So, a new installation and with no real interest in reopening an old file. Trying to set up with the bank fails with something like "Can't connect now, check your internet settings etc etc" Looking on this forum it looks like my version of Money no longer allows that interaction. Before I bin it can I have further clarification please? Does this mean that I can no longer d...

Hello #4
I have a spread sheet that is designed to track staff days off. Everyone has either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday Saturday. On every 2nd week, a person will have a fourth day off being Wednesday. I have set my sheets to require if it is week 1 or week 2. And presently I have conditional formating used to shade the names of those off on their respective day. But I need to on the second week show the additional 4th day off. I have tried multiple lines in the format string, but I have no luck. Here is the formula I tried:=$AH$59="B"=$E$59="WEDNESDAY" Additio...

Pass a command text in pivot table
I've got a pivot table with data give back by odbc (in excel 2003). When i pass a new sql command, it answer me the database, also if i pass the connection string. My code is this: With ActiveSheet.PivotTables(sNamePivot).PivotCache .CommandText = sSelect .Connection = "ODBC;DSN=DS;DB=" & NomeDB & ";SRVR=;UID=SYSADM;PWD=" .Refresh End With sNamePivot --> string variable contain the correct name of the pivot table. NomeDB --> string variable contain the database. sSelect --> variable contain the sql command. Why does it called me ...

Input Mask question
When I use the wizard to create an input mask for a phone number field I get !\(999") "000\-0000;0;_ or !\(999") "000\-0000;;_ The former happens if I specify storing the data with the symbols, the latter if I specify storing without the symbols. My question is , why do I see it sometimes specified like this !\(999") "000\-0000;1;_ What is the difference between the a 0 or 1 being in that last place? Also, what does pound (!) symbol do for me. I removed it and saw no difference although it is supposed to "Causes the input mask to display from right to left...