how to down load tv ads and play them in office excel

How do I down load T.V. ads, and then replay them etc....Tony
0
TLC-FCUK (1)

Why do you want to play a video in Excel?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"TLC-FCUK" <TLC-FCUK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I down load T.V. ads, and then replay them etc....Tony

0
jl_paules (2767)
2/10/2007 3:18:27 PM
use a VCR
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200705

"TLC-FCUK" wrote:

> How do I down load T.V. ads, and then replay them etc....Tony
0
GarysStudent (1572)

How can I do duplex printing in excel with a HP2430dtn?
In printer properties the duplex box is checked but it still prints single sided. Hi Von Another way is to do this http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Von" <Von@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E18CA62-FAEA-471F-B19B-E3310BC58D75@microsoft.com... > In printer properties the duplex box is checked but it still prints single > sided. ...

Table requires Custom Linking to Excel
I have a table in Word 2000 with various columns. Each row represents one order for a meal package. One of the columns indicates one of three baked pies to order (apple, cherry or pumpkin). Another column indicates whether or not the order has been paid or unpaid. Is there a way to put a total number for each of the pie types ordered into an Excel worksheet? Similarly, would there be a way to analyze all of the rows, and for all rows with an unpaid status, multiply this number by the cost for each meal package, and display this result in an Excel worksheet as money due? Thanks...

Opening new mail in Outlook causes Excel to close!
Hi, very weird issue that I'm having: I open an excel attachment, copy data to my clipboard, then switch back to outlook to open a new mail message - excel then closes down (including any other spreadsheets that may be open other than the attached one) and the data I've copied isn't on the clipboard any more. Any hints and tips much appreciated :) Thanks! ...

adding to a combo list
I am trying to create a drop down list in cell D5 in wb1. i want the list created from a column in wb2. i have read in data validation that both workbooks have to be open. is there a another way without having both open? reason i ask: i have 2 workbooks, one for entering data to create estimates and workorders, another workbook for storing data such as customers list, material list, work area list, etc. i do not want users opening and seeing the list workbook. i have been able, with alot of help from this forum, to create forms to add to list wb from data inserted into cells on wb1. but n...

Opeing excel Template with access
I am having a trouble opening a microsoft excel template with microsoft acess i have put a command button choosing to run excel and the template but it actually runs the template not the document created by the template, this also happens when i try to open a microsoft word template. Here is the macro: Private Sub Excel_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Excel_Click Dim stAppName As String stAppName = "Excel.exe U:\Files\Coursework\Assignment_3\SYSTEM32 \Data_Files\INVOICE.XLT" Call Shell(stAppName, 1) Exit_Excel_Click: Exit Sub Err_Excel_Click: MsgBox Err.Descr...

Excel 2003 with SP2 locks on startup
I've just loaded Office Professional 2003 (updating from Office XP) and have downloaded the SP2 update pack, but both Excel 2003 and Word 2003 lock up on start-up. It may have something to do with eirther the Virus scanner (Norton's Antivirus 2005 but probably unlikely) or the fact that MS Office Updates won't work as I suspect some of the earlier Windows Installer Patch files may be missing or corrupted from the XP version. I also couldn't uninstall Office XP in the normal manner from Install/Remove programs. Would appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this. (Not...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

Is Excel 2007 released ?
Is Excel 2007 released ? If not when is microsoft planning to release Excel 2007 ? hi! why don't you visit http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/programs/excel/faq.mspx -via135 Shirish Wrote: > Is Excel 2007 released ? If not when is microsoft planning to release > Excel > 2007 ? -- via135 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ via135's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26725 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=530646 In 2007 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http...

large excel file problems
I have a gig of memory. I also have an excel file with 14000 lines. When I try to copy 10000 lines from another large file my pc slows to a crawl for a long long long time. I've increased to size of my swap file, turned off antivirus, closed all other programs, turned off Excel's automatic calculation and still get the same problem. What else can I try? Hi Sandra, Sounds like a pretty heavy task for Excel. I don't have any specific recommendations, but for tips about speed, memory, etc, visit: www.decisionmodels.com -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel &quo...

Adding a date onto a contact note automatically
I wonder if anyone can help me with what ought to be a simple question. I use Outlook as my contact management system. I add notes about what I have discussed orders etc to my contacts notes in the main contact panel. It would be useful if the date were automatically added each time I add a note. Ideally the notes would then end up looking something like this. The dates are in UK format. 2/3/5 Called Joe to discuss orders.Call back again in a week. 10/3/5 Discussed orders agreed price structure he will call in 2 days with delivery schedule. 12/3/5 Joe called with order no and deliver...

excel 2000 widths and pixels
im trying to find the direct coralation between excels measurements and the real world. for instance if i want a column to be 2 inches wide on paper what do i set the column to in excel. if i set it to 22.14 160 pixels which is 2 inches on the screen and then print it, it comes out as 1 3/4th inches on the paper. is there a ruler for excel? if not why not there is a ruler in all the other office programes. please email me at alexjroe@hotmail.com this is frustrating. alex Column Width is set in number of numeric characters in the default font (e.g., a width of 10 will allow 10 nume...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

How do I recover excel document prior to auto-save?
I opened an Excel document and made changes, I then "saved as..." and saved it as a different file name. I then closed Excel (without saving). When I went to open the older Excel file it had all the changes that were made when I "saved as...". HELP! ...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

Why Excel file doesn't open by double click.
Excel files that are stored in my HD doesn't open by double click. It just open Excel program but do not open the file. Pls note, I can open any excel file from File Menu, then Opne. But can't opne it by double click. Using Windows XP with Office XP / Excell 2002. Pls suggest me what to do. Thanks. Hi Siraj Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

MSDN Universal & Office for MAC
It appears that MSDN Universal does not include Office for Mac or other Mac applications. Does anyone know why this is and why neither the Mactopia nor MSDN web sites explicitly mention this? In article <BE303C28.B8C2%pbooth@nocoincidences.com>, Peter Booth <pbooth@nocoincidences.com> wrote: > It appears that MSDN Universal does not include Office for Mac or other Mac > applications. > > Does anyone know why this is and why neither the Mactopia nor MSDN web sites > explicitly mention this? Someone does, certainly, but I've never heard an explicit reason. ...

Conditional Formatting
I would like to be able to add conditional formating when a cell has a value greater or less than "0". For example: I have a number in cell P2. I want P3 to say the words "Great Job" if the number in P2 is greater than 1%. Everything that I try with conditional formatting limits me to the cell that contains the value and does not allow me to manipulate the adjacent cell. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Mark How a bout a formula in P3 =IF(P2>1%,"Great Job","") No CF involved. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email add...

does anyone know when to expect "Office 2010 RTM"
Can anyone tell me when Microsoft plans to release Office 2010 RTM? I just currently recovered a location from a disaster. I installed 2 new servers running Windows 2008 R2 and Exchange 2010. They were suing Microsoft Office 2000 and a few 97. For e-mail they are using Outlook Web App. I do not want to purchase Microsoft Office 2007, but I need to test Office 2010 on a single computer in my test environment before purchase licensing for the additional 225 clients. Corey wrote: >Can anyone tell me when Microsoft plans to release Office 2010 RTM? I just >currentl...

Excel/Word
how can i use excel data in word. any help copy data from excel and when you are gone past in word chose paste special and if you want link to excel chose paste as a link. Let me know if this helps as soon as you can "Green" wrote: > how can i use excel data in word. any help that was quick, thank you for your help, your response was helpful "ruby" wrote: > copy data from excel and when you are gone past in word chose paste special > and if you want link to excel chose paste as a link. Let me know if this > helps as soon as you can > > "G...

adding a new item to existing matrix in rms 2.0 #2
it whould be easier to enter the matrix reorder #,minimum order & case quantity when you create a matrx item, for now i have to do it with the wizard. also when you add an item to an existhing matrix non of the information is being forward from the main matrix (ex. supplier, price, cost, reorder #, barcode format, etc.) even the size, color, and 3rd dimention that you entered to the new item is not being fowarded. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

What happened to my out of office reminder?
In Outlook 2003, I used to get a reminder when I started Outlook and I had been out of the office (out of office turned ON). Now all I get is a barely noticeable task bar note. This is becoming a major pain. I've gone days back int he office before someone has to remind me to turn off my out of office. So, what happened to the pop-up reminder that your Out of Office is on and how do I get it back? It's gone from outlook 2007 because you can set Outlook to turn it off at a specific time. What version of Exchange server do you use? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

Should I update to Excel ?
Hello This is my first message on this forum. I am not really a computer person but I do use a computer especially Works version 7 spreadsheet to do my accounts. I do not have Excel but I am consideing buying the Excel update. If I do this what happens to my existing works spreadsheet files ? Do they become unusable, or do they become automatically converted to Excel ? Or can I continue to use them as works files ? Thanks very much for any one who takes the trouble to reply Steve -- Thank you from someone who is not a computer person If you look at your saveas options you should see that y...

excel through Outlook
I have been attaching excel spreadsheets to my e mails through Outlook. There are several people that can not seem to open the attachments. Why? Any ideas? "Larry Holden" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:03bc01c3d96e$52334eb0$a501280a@phx.gbl: > I have been attaching excel spreadsheets to my e mails > through Outlook. There are several people that can not > seem to open the attachments. Why? Any ideas? Outlook is a bit of a quirky email program. It doesn't always follow Internet standards in every respect. So if you attach a file and s...

Automatic, conditional chart creation from separate files [Excel 2007]
I have a number of separate files (Excel 2007). Each file contains several sheets with test results of a few students. The students (the same, all the time) are evaluated each month using the same test, and each month a new sheet is created for each of them. For example: Workbook 1: Worksheet A (John), Worksheet B (Jennifer), Worksheet C (Anna) Workbook 2 (a month later): Worksheet A (Jennifer), Worksheet B (John), Worksheet C (Anna) I`d like to create a separate file with charts depicting the mean results for each student. The chart would retrieve data automatically from every file s...