How to copy page setup

I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July
1st)

I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank worksheet in
order to keep the formatting and formulae.

How do I copy the page setup for printing?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple

why not simple save a copy of the previous file strip out all the
detail you don't need and build up to your new template?

just a suggestion

http://www.excel-ant.co.uk

Robin Chapple wrote:
> I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July
> 1st)
>
> I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank worksheet in
> order to keep the formatting and formulae.
>
> How do I copy the page setup for printing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robin Chapple

0
abmorgan (17)
7/30/2006 11:54:48 AM
Instead of copying to a blank worksheet, right-click on the sheet and "move or
copy".

Check "create a copy" and "to book".

With the copy active, F5>Specail>Constants,  Uncheck the constants to keep like
Text for Titles and OK

Edit>Clear>Contents.

You will be left with formulas and titles and the Print Setup will not have
changed.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:33:56 +1000, Robin Chapple <robinski@westnet.com.au>
wrote:

>I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July
>1st)
>
>I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank worksheet in
>order to keep the formatting and formulae.
>
>How do I copy the page setup for printing?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robin Chapple

0
Gord

Great Plains 9.0 MRP Setup for Purchased Items
We are setting up MRP in Great Plains 9.0 and have tested an MRP Full Generation for a 'Buy' Item and the MRP Exception Report shows an order type "MPO" with a message of "Release is past due". We were expecting an exception message related to Purchasing and to either cut the PO or expedite it. We've made sure that the item is set up as a 'Buy' item - are there other parameters that need to be set for this exception message to relate to purchasing? ...

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

How do I insert page breaks in Publisher
We have a 30 page document and I am trying to work out if there is a way to insert page break - at the moment i am just using carriage returns but if there is text added it messes up the formatting of the pages that follow. You really can't do page breaks in Publisher. Publisher, unlike Word, is a text box application. You can add a text box, link the text boxes and use ctrl+shift+enter. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "HFL" <HFL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6572DF6-41A0-4B4C-8A9F-A3E9DB02C0A7@microsoft.com... > We have a 30 page docum...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

page numbering #2
I'm working on a landscape Excel document...the document will become part of a booklet,and I need the page numbers at the bottom of the page, but in portrait. Any help? ...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

How do I create Page 1 of X style page numbers?
I wish to create page numbers that automatically update themselves in this format: Page 1 of X (i.e. a 10 page document would say Page 1 of 10, Page 2 of 10, etc). Can this be done in Publisher automatically? Go to the master page, type *page* before the # and *of 10* after the #. (Without the asterisk) -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Paresh" <Paresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BEFAA8-6EFD-48DC-ABAC-F117296BF0B1@microsoft.com... >I wish to create page numbers that automa...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Virtual Pages in Publisher
In Publisher 2003, how can I create virtual pages that when printed to A4 printer will print four of these virtual pages to a sheet of A4? ...

Access between property pages
I have a property sheet with a bunch of property pages on. On some of them I have a TreeList control derived from CListCtrl. What I want to accomplish is this: When a user right-mouse-button-click's on a row in one of the TreeList's, he should have an option to create a new row in a TreeList located on another property page. Some information from the current row should also be passed to the newly created one. How should this be done? All my attempts so far has only resulted in "Fatal Error", "Illegal use..." and so on. Urban Olars wrote: > I have a pro...

subtotal copy and paste

Saving Outlook Calendar as Web Page
When I'm trying to save a personal calendar as a web page, there is a date/day mismatch after Jan 1, 2005. In other words, the correct Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Saturday, but when I save it as a webpage, Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Friday, and all the appointments are off by one day also. Anyone else seen this and what can I do?? Jim This is a well documented problem. I posted the same question on 9/17 at... http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/community/NewsGroups/default.mspx?query=2005&dg=microsoft.public.outlook&cat=exchange&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=C9163434-DE68...

Copying graphs

GP Home Page
Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home page? Running GP9. Thanks. Craig You need to use Dexterity to do it. But it is possible. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Craig" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home > page? Running GP9. Thanks. > > Craig > > > Specifically, the Integration Guide manual (IG.pdf) that is installed with Dexterity (on the second GP disc) contains information about how to create metrics. You're probably better off with metrics created in Busines...

MFC application using properysheet and property page do not pop up when navigating between propertypages
Hi, I created a modeless propertysheet, i have added propertypages, when the application is launched the dialog appears on the screen, when i select any page and launch a browser so that the my application is hidden behind the launched browser, now wheen i click on the application in task bar tha dialog is not shown on the dialog.. can anyone help me in this regard. ...

Copying Views

SQL Server Database Setup
-- My Form Solicits The Following: Type of Pet: (radio button selection) First Name (text) Last Name (text) Street Address (text/numeric) City (text) State (text) Zip Code: (numeric) Email: (text) Phone: (numeric) Name of Pet (Text) Age (numeric) Weight (numeric) Breed (text) Color (text) Gender (radio button selection) Spayed (radio button selection) Rabies Vacine (radio button selection) Pet Information (text box) Photo (upload) OptIn (Checkbox Yes/No) The SQL table CREATION TOOL at my host has the following columns KEY - Column - Type - Length - Prec. - Scale - N...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...