I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
small I can barely see it.

Office button>ExcelOptions>Popular tab>in the "When creating new workbooks"
section, choose font and font size

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"jimwillie" <jimwillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
> Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
> provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
> small I can barely see it.

0
Niek

Font usage legality
If I want to use a certain font on my business cards and brochures, and my company logo, is that legal? ...

Help: AutoFilter not 'hiding' data from other formulas
I'm using AutoFilter on a columns of personal data for which I've set up other calculations (averages, percentiles, etc). I was hoping that if I filtered, say, just for women, then the other calcualtions would reflect only the women's data, but they still seem to reflect the whole column of data, including data that's hidden by AutoFilter. Is there any easy way to fix this? Thanks! Andrew Do you mean that you have some SUM( ... ) formulae which do not change to reflect only the displayed values? If so, you should change these to SUBTOTAL(9, ... ). Hope this helps. Pete C...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Formula help... #3
In column A there are cells with team names in them like the following: NYY NYY NYY @OAK @OAK @OAK BOS BOS BOS @TEX @TEX @TEX I would like column B to list all the team names without the @ symbol and column H to list all the teams with the @ symbol. For the example I would like column B to have NYY NYY NYY BOS BOS BOS =COUNTIF(A:A,"@*") and =COUNTIF(A:A,"<>@*") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jambruins" <Jambruins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135965C4-7523-47AB-88DE-D0B12B652CD5@m...

outlook 2007 runs slow

Countif formula between numbers
I'm have a bad day and can't figure this simple question out. I want Excel to count a column of numbers and show the the total cells with values between 100 and 125. The formula I have thus far is '=countif(H5:H125,">=125<=100") why is this not working??? This has been asked about a dozen times today. Homework assingment? =sumproduct((rngA>100)*(rngA<200)). modify to suit -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "dandigger" <dandigger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D44A5E6-ECAB-441D-B9D8-409D23D0369E@microsof...

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Default font for PowerPoint slide
PowerPoint Office 2001, Mac OS 9.1 Is there a way to set a default font so that every time I choose a blank presentation from the options shown in the "new slide" box that appears, the default text font and its various attributes will be as I want them -- say, Arial 24 pt. Right now every time I open a new blank slide, the default text font is Times 24 pt. How did it get to be that? Thanks for your patience - you can see that I don't use PP very much. :-/ I've also posted this to the microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint group. -- -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.c...

worksheet size in bytes
Hi Everybody, is there any algorythm/function to know the size of given excel worksheet in byte? Tamas -- Tamas Nagy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tamas Nagy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=475020 I think you'd have to save the worksheet in question as its own workbook. While you could add up all the characters in all the cells that's only a part of the picture given that many other things are part of the sheet, fo...

Excel Crash

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

allowing or disallowing changing the state of check box
Hi, what's the best moment to check if the user has right to change the state of check box and then to allow it or cancel it. I've tried with "before update" event procedure. It seems to work but after, when I press anything else on the form event procedure is repeating? Any help? thanx alekmil One addition: The problem occurs (repeating) when Cancel = True was applied previosly. "alekm" wrote: > Hi, > what's the best moment to check if the user has right to change the state of > check box and then to allow it or cancel it. I'...

Changing Posting Settings
I just wanted to double check that if I am currently Posting TO General Ledger in the Purchasing Series, if I change that to Post THROUGH General Ledger will this have any ill effects. I would make sure everyone is off the system, however if there are batches in the GL that were generated by the AP subledger is this ok and would it then post through the general ledger for any new transactions posted once I change this option? You are fine. Manual post any GL batches. You can do this before or after you change the option. "VDebattista" wrote: > I just wanted to double che...

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

powerpoint texbox issue
Sorry for posting this twice but I could not find my previous post, but I really need some help here. We have a ppt 2007 problem. The problem is on our CEO's computer too! We have ppt 2007 with all updates/service packs. The user will create a textbox in powerpoint and starts typing, then saves the ppt file. When the user goes back into the ptt file and clicks in the textbox and starts typing, "randomly" the font will increase and the user has to set the font back. Why Microsoft, why? This person uses powerpoint probably more than anyone at our company, sin...