How do I Set up a Invoice in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (.

How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000
Professional (Excel)
With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax)
0
Yadav (3)

Check out the templates at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377071033.aspx

"Chandrasekar G Yadav" wrote:

> How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000
> Professional (Excel)
> With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax)
0
Kassie (262)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Sales Order Processing Transfer to an invoice
Is there anyway to combine invoices from different sales orders into one invoice? Our sales orders have so many line items , we have started to split them into more than one sales order. The problem is when we ship, one packslip and invoice could be now coming from more than one sales order. any suggestions -- Doug Great Plains does not have this functionality. There are third party solutions that do. Binary Stream Software has a product for doing this. A customer of mine has been using it for months. Trinity Software, developers of the Advanced Distribution modules in Great Plai...

Microsoft Money 2000 File Savage Utility
My HP Pavilion hard drive crashed so I moved to a Dell with windows XP. MS Money 2000 disc was loaded and my backup floppy disk for Money files. All appeared normal. However, some investment files, not all, produce the error message "this operation cannot be performed" whenever a value greater than "0" is entered in the quantity block for a transaction. Procedures in Q104 were followed with success, unfortunately the problem appears to be corruption. In attempting to run the File Savage Utility using direction in Q104, MSKB 182608, and MSKB 274584 for Money 20...

Office 2004 Test Drive #4
Hi Friends I just got my new MAcbook Pro and was taking it for a test drive when I came to a screeching halt. It seems my clock was set for the wrong time zone which was past midnight and hence was registering Tuesday when it was still Monday. I had already started the test drive for office 2004 and then when I was playing around and notice the time was not correct I set it. After that since the date was now one day earier my Office 2004 would not run. even though it is ow Tuesday it still will not run it tells me that it is expired (after 2 hours) is there any help for this. I am afraid...

installing trial version of microsoft office 2007?
Got a new computer, now I am trying to install the trial version of microsoft office 2007. Assistant freezes. So I went to site, but can't get trial number! It said select, but there was nothing to select, no list just blank. Also I can't locate Outlookin the folder! (Since it's a new computer, no old outlook) Which means I can't get my mail, sigh... any ideas?? Thanks! You dont require outlook to send/receive email, there are many alternatives Was this Trial preinstalled? "CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF...

owa doesnt display a login dialog and wont send picture attachments in exchange 2000
one user out of several doenst get a login dialog when he goes to owa for exchange 2000. it's as if his computer is eternally loged in anyone can walk up to his computer and goto the url server/exchange and go right into his inbox without it prompting for a user name and password. thats' real secure, just what we need here in the "enterprise" the other problem, is that he , unlike all the other users, cannot attach a picture to his email from owa. when he clicks on attach it doesnt do anything. his machine is running xp pro with sp2 just like other users. On 25 May 2006 1...

How to set backcolour

does office 2003 work on windows 7?
Can I install MS Office 2003 onto my PC running with Windows 7 Operating System or do I have to use Office 2007? "Candice" <Candice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B9E5BB4-FA6D-4761-A8D2-CCB36A2278B0@microsoft.com... > Can I install MS Office 2003 onto my PC running with Windows 7 Operating > System or do I have to use Office 2007? Yes. '03 will run on Windows 7. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Candice" <Candice@discussions.microsoft....

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Can I use Access 2007 for Professional Application Development?
I am a .NET developer and a group of friends came to me with thisquestion: They want to develop commercial applications targeted for 50or less users using SQL Server as the back end. They want to know ifaccess could be used for this environment because it appears that itis easier to develop using it than using Visual Studio. I know that access 2007 can be use SQL Server but I don't know if youcan develop forms that use stored procedures instead of SQL Statements(for performance) and if the code can be properly protected. Also Iwould like to know if there is any way to implement a custom l...

Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT
I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete disk wipe. When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the following message: "Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try again." I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010. How do I proceed to ...

Running both Office 04 and Office 08 #2
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The Question may of been asked already, but if I want to install Office 08 but keep Office 04. Do I need to buy the complete package again or can I just get the upgrade edition? Cheers, Becky <BeckyA10@officeformac.com> wrote: > The Question may of been asked already, but if I want to install Office > 08 but keep Office 04. Do I need to buy the complete package again or > can I just get the upgrade edition? The upgrade edition should be fine. It simply loioks for a previous install for license validat...

why does the Microsoft Outlook to ask me to start in Safe Mode?
I bought Office 2003 recently. It seem to mess up my email account. In news:1DFE1F2E-8603-4E66-BCF3-1B4664A3ED2F@microsoft.com, Annerose <Annerose@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I bought Office 2003 recently. It seem to mess up my email account. Sorry, not enough info to go on. I'm presuming you upgraded - from what? Please repost with a lot more detail, including the kind of email account you use. Use the subject line for a concise summary of your question, but put all the details (including the question) in the body of your post, in order to get the most help. RE: ...

looking for a way to find a Missing file Microsoft Office 2000 D.
Cant find the data1.msi file Have a read at this google search result. http://snipurl.com/e6nr If no help, google for data1.msi There are other threads dealing with this. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:21:03 -0700, "tjsebree" <tjsebree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Cant find the data1.msi file ...

Reading Pane Settings

Check these internet pack from Microsoft Corporation
--erowouqok Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tjatkkfljaxofz"; type="multipart/alternative" --tjatkkfljaxofz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="knbfvepdjx" --knbfvepdjx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these v...

Office programs going into "not responding" state
I have Office XP Professional installed on a relatively new laptop (8 Months old) which is running Win Vista Home Premium. All (office programs) hav run successfully until recently. A few weeks ago - working in Outlook - with no provocation I suddenly had an 'hourglass' running - and an "Outlook not responding" message in the title bar. Within a fw seconds, the application slightly greys -out with the 'hourglass' still spinning - and the entire thing is non-responsive - only way out is to close the app.. This only effected Outlook until yesterday - but ha...

How do I set OOR

Many problems with microsoft-cox says not their problem
We are currently unableto connect to outlook even tho we are online. Called cox and they said it's a microsoft issue not cox. Any ideas? I've lowered our 'sensitivy' level to low and still won't work. HELP" This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Donna " <reed04@cox.net> wrote in message news:uy...