How do I remove split a split window?

I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
split?
0
Norm (34)

"Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
> split?

Same way as you split it....

Or double click the "line".
--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
> > split?
>

> Same way as you split it....

0
Wigi (97)
7/19/2008 5:59:00 PM
You did not select View>Split

You selected Window>Split

Now you Window>Remove Split

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:14:00 -0700, Norm <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
>split?

0
Gord

Remove Excel Icon ??

Urgent:DCs split into 2 groups
Hi all, We experience replication or pdc role problem. Those DC split into 2 groups which seems lost the connection. On PDC, it can replicate and query FSMO with 5 DC. From another 5 DC, they can't telnet port 53/389, also fail to query FSMO and replication. I have setup 1 DC which plan to seize the roles from the PDC. DNS/WINS are running normal, but DHCP can't assign IP to client computer. Pls advise how to deal with DHCP and those 5 DC, which connected to the corrupted PDC. Many many thx! Wingo. Hello Wingo, Before going on let's see what the source pro...

Windows Mail could not be started 04-09-10
I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard email programme, however when I try sending emails in HTML format I get an error message that Window Mail could not be started. When sending emails as an attachement or RTF there is no problem. Any help is appreciated-Thank you. "Ellen Ileia Foundation" <Ellen Ileia Foundation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFB4D46A-A3B7-4214-8054-F7C63F6CBE6E@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard > email programme, however...

Removal

import Windows Mail files to Outlook 2007
I just upgraded from Vista to Win 7, and since Win 7 doesn't support Mail, I need to import my old mail files to Outlook. Sounds simple enough, but I have a couple issues -- I have several user accounts on the computer, and for 2 of the accounts I had Windows Mail configured to point to the same folder locations (under the "Public" folders) so that we could share e-mail. So, the active mail account was not under either of our own user accounts; and we shared access. Now, when I try to import the files into Outlook (and I can't export from Mail, since it...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Windows mail on Vista machine
I am running Windows Mail on a Vista machine which has MS Office 2007 installed. I have purchased a new machine which runs Windows 7, 64-bit and also has MS Office 2007 installed. Is there a way to get from Windows Mail on the Vista machine to Outlook on the Windows machine and move all my settings, address book, and old mail? Thank you. -- _____________________________________________________________________ God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Sure. On the Vista c...

Windows Rights Management Formerly Digital Rights Management
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Our company uses Windows Rights Management to control rights to Word an Excel spreadsheets as well as limit forwarding of emails. Office for Windows beining with 2003 supported it a does IE. Does Office for Mac 2008 support Windows Rights Management? At this time I cannot access any Office doc or email that has Windows Rights AKA DRM applied to it. Sorry, there's no way to work with such files in Office 2008. You will have to request an unprotected copy to work with or use Office for Windows. On 4/10/08 1:10 PM, ...

remove Fax from address book?

Windows 7 does not prompt to change expiring password
We are currently upgrading all of our users to windows 7. One thing we have noticed is that they are no longer getting alerts to reset their password before it expires. If they log into a Server 2003 or an XP machine, they get the alert. Please let me know if there is a fix for this problem. Thanks. On 28/05/2010 19:07, braydonsdad@gmail.com wrote: > We are currently upgrading all of our users to windows 7. One thing > we have noticed is that they are no longer getting alerts to reset > their password before it expires. If they log into a Server 2003 or > an XP mach...

Removing an item from menu

How to link a split _be?
I have two questions... My main concern is being able to temporarily open a backup of the database in a temporary folder so that the forms link to the backup of the back-end tables rather than the live tables. I'm hoping I can simply copy the split back-end and front-end files to the temporary folder and open the front-end. My second question is, what's an efficient way to link back-end tables in the front-end? Up to now I've been manually linking new Access tables as I build them. But I wonder if there's another way? In this case I've placed the back-...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

what event handler can I overwrite to bring up a dialog window after CFormView Main Window is shown on app startup?
I tried onActivateFrame() and onActivateView() and onInitialUpdate(), but in all instances the dialog box is shown before the main window is shown. I would like to bring up the dialog window after the main window is shown when app first starts. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thanks. Hi Nick, This seems to be a FAQ. Somebody in this group answered this question before. The solution is to post a user defined message in OnInitialUpdate and put your code in the handler of that message. Regards Lei "Nick" <deadlocklegend@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e0863ef.0307162...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

display mail item in window on top
I have suddenly started having the following problem when I try to view individual mail items... When I double-click on a mail item to view it, the item opens in a new window UNDERNEATH Outlook. To access it, I have to either double-click a second time (which brings the window to the front) or click on the portion of the mail window that is showing. I cannot find a way to change any of the settings so that the mail item will display on TOP. I have even gone as far as to completely reinstall Outlook. That actually did fix the problem -- for about 3 hours. Any suggestions? See anot...

Adding and removing removable drives

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...