How do I remove read-only

I have created a workbook and set it up as "shared".  I have completed it and
sent it to another user who cannot open it as it is "read only" and he needs
to be able to add/amend it.

I have gone into properties and the box "read only" is NOT checked.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks
0
DLee1 (7)

To change read only, go into Windows explorer, right click on the file name,
click on <Properties> and click Attributes/read-only on/off as appropriate.

To change shared, click on <Save as><Tools><Properties><Sharing>

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"DLee" <DLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a workbook and set it up as "shared".  I have completed it
>and
> sent it to another user who cannot open it as it is "read only" and he
> needs
> to be able to add/amend it.
>
> I have gone into properties and the box "read only" is NOT checked.
>
> Where am I going wrong?
>
> Thanks

0
Bill