How do I remove hyperlink if 'remove' option is disabled

0
Vipul (3)

The worksheet is most likely protected.
Unprotect it from the Tools menu.
Helpful advice here... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Vipul"
wrote in message

This is where his message should have gone
0
jim.coneXXX (771)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Excel Options
How do you disable the rounding feature in excel (e.g. - I want to display 10/6, and not 5/3 as excel would display)? One way: Format/Cells/Number/Custom ?/6 In article <B77FDD23-4A2D-430D-8375-34F9944CCAAC@microsoft.com>, "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you disable the rounding feature in excel (e.g. - I want to display > 10/6, and not 5/3 as excel would display)? text format Thanks for the help. Let me take this question one step further. I want to create a bar graph that displays the fractional value taken from a table...

Chart menu disabled
Hello, I have a question ... When selecting an embedded chart on a worksheet or a chartsheet the chart menu is completely disabled. Why? Can anybody help? TIA. BR, Antje Crawford The chart could be protected. Select the chart or goto the chartsheet Goto Tools/Protection.. See if you can unprotect the chart ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Removal

How do I disable the splash screen in Outlook 2003?
Hi there. I have now started using Outlook 2003 rather than Outlook Express and wondered how to get rid of the splash screen in Outlook 2003 like I did with Outlook Express as I make the program run at start up and the splash screen gets annoying. Thanks for any help. Also I'd rather not use the program No Splash Killer, as it takes up too many resources. I don't think there's a way to supress the splash "Sam Kerracher" <nojunkplease@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:ud5g5iLjFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi there. > I have now started using...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Option Group and Combo Box
Can someone help me out here?? I have a combo box with a list of departments on it...and I have an option group listing the different reports. I want the user to pick a department and then a report and have it open for that specific department. The code works but it pops up the "enter the parameter value" dialogue and I have to re-type the department...both strange and tedious to the user. Here is my code Dim reportname If Me!Action = 1 Then reportname = "Rpt_PaperworkIncomplete" If Me!Action = 2 Then reportname = "Rpt_TBD" If Me!A...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Event ID 9548 is logged for Disabled User Accounts which do not have a master account SID
Hy, i've read the kb for Event ID 9548 on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555410/en-us This article says about a patch to solve the problem but there are no links to the patch... Were i can download it? Thanks to all Kentucky On 21 Mar 2007 04:07:14 -0700, "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote: >Hy, i've read the kb for Event ID 9548 on > >http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555410/en-us > >This article says about a patch to solve the problem but there are no >links to the patch... >Were i can download it? > >Thanks to all >Kentucky I be...

Hook a Hyperlink
I want to hook a hyperlink by the user and do something following. In other words I need in my Activex control (or some other stand alone win32 application) to hook the user while he clicks some hyperlink in the browser and do something according to the target. Is possible and how? Regards Gur "Gur" <gur@mandi.co.il> wrote in message news:O7H4JtK4HHA.3916@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I want to hook a hyperlink by the user and do something following. In other >words I need in my Activex control (or some other stand alone win32 >application) to hook the user whi...

Hyperlinks #4
Hi there, I have Microsoft Excel 2003 and have a problem with hyperlinks. I have cells in which I have right clicked chosen hyperlink, named it news and then entered the hyperlink adress as www.news.com.au . When i click on the news hyperlink i receive an error message saying "Unable to open http://www.news.com.au/ . Cannot locate the internet Server or proxy server. I also have email addresses in the same spreadsheet and they open my email program no problems at all. I'm using Mozilla firefox as my web browser and Mozilla thunderbird as my email program which is why i point ...

Adding and removing removable drives

Enable/Disable Macro Warning
I work for a consulting company and have made a macro to generate a dynamic chart. My boss wants me to find out if we can get rid of the Macro warning when you first open the spread sheet. He thinks it will be confusing for the clients. Can anyone help with a suggestion or code? I am very new to the excel/vba community. Thankyou Leon -- civicex_88005 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ civicex_88005's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16051 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

Hyperlinks on web page doesn't work
When I publish my diagram as a web page and run it in IE I get a warning message asking me if I want to allow scripts or ActiveX controls. If I do that the hyperlinks doesn't work, but if don't allow it all links work. Why is like this and what can I do about it? Just to clearify: it's links pointing to next page in the same drawing. It works fine in Vision and as mentioned abowe if I don't allow scripts or ActiveX. "MagnusO" wrote: > When I publish my diagram as a web page and run it in IE I get a warning > message asking me if I want to allow scripts ...