How do I print two worksheets as a two-sided document?

I am trying to print two separate worksheets from a workbook as a two-sided
document. Is this possible? If so, how? Using Excel 2003.
0
Flagg (1)

If your printer is not capable of two sided printing then I think you have
to print one worksheet, flip the paper and put it back in the printer, and
print the other worksheet.  Brilliant, no?<g>

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Col Flagg" <Col Flagg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am trying to print two separate worksheets from a workbook as a two-sided
| document. Is this possible? If so, how? Using Excel 2003.

0
jrrech (1933)

worksheets #6
Hi: I have one workbook that contains 4 worksheets and I need to create a 5th worksheet (in the same workbook) that will contain the other 4. I want to be able to update the 4 individual worksheets and have the info automatically updated on the 5th worksheet. I have tried to look this up in Excel Help and on the MS website but I don't know if it is found under linking or another term that I'm not familiar with. Thanks ~ Hi how should the data be combined on the 5th sheet (summed?) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany marci wrote: > Hi: > I have one workbook that conta...

Call a Sub from another Worksheet
I can't seem to get this to work: Dim wb As Workbook Set wb = Workbooks.Open("z:\journal entry.xlsm") Application.Run wb.Name & "!CreateSubmittal" The Sub CreateSubmittal is designated as "Public Sub CreateSubmittal()" or not. The Sub is in the THisWorkbook object or Module1. Neither works. Ideas? Thanks! Hi Mike, It's all in the Quote marks. Note the Apotrophe enclosed in double quotes on both ends of the file name variable. Application.Run "'" & wb.Name & "'" & "!CreateSub...

I am looking for an excell worksheet for restaurant inventory
I have Microsoft Office 2003. I am currently trying to get a new restaurant out of a hole and I need as many resources as I can get my hands on quickly. Once I had a great spreadsheet for inventory which included cells which automatically calculated a cost per ounce price. I used it for costing purposes as well as my daily and weekly inventory. Lisa, I "Googled", "inventory worksheet" and got 1,080,000 hits. The first page listed one spreadsheet for restaurant from RestaurantOwner.com. Good luck. HTH :-) "Lise" wrote: > I have Microsoft Office 2003. I...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

NIC setup with two gateways in SBS 2003
Ok I have a Windows 2003 SBS, it only has one NIC, now I have two internet lines ont T1 and one DSL which each has diferent registered names like mycompnay.com and mycompanywx.com. My problem is that when I dont't add one of my gateway (firewall) DSL line, users can not connect to the mycompanywx. Now when I add it as a second gateway it works fine, but my excahnge email server stop getting emails. So my question is do I need to set something on the metrics for the gateways ? Or any ideas why ip stip getting eamil with two gateways ? Thanks Start ny making sure that DNS suffix ...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Populating a field conditional of the input of two cells
Hello All, I'm trying to write a simple formula that puts a specific answe conditional of the answers supplied in two other cells. I have followe the formula structure as I understand it, however microsoft Excel X doesn't like the (and statements. Could anyone enlighten me on th correct way of doing this? Many thanks. (The formula is below) > =IF(AND(F4=1,F6="XLPE"),"1",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="XLPE"),"2",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PE"),"3",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="PE"),"4",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PVC"),"5&quo...

Reportviewer with Two Tables
Is there a way to hand reportviewer mulitple tables that are linked? In crystal, there can be mulitple table in a dataset with relational links. You had crystal the dataset and it treats them as a unit and will display information from both tables on the same report. I'm just switching over to reportviewer and I can't seem to figure out how to get RV it take the whole dataset and not just one table. Thanks, Bernie Yes. You can place multiple list objects on the body of the report (.rdlc file). Each list object can have its own datasource. In each listobject y...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Intersection of two lines #2
I've got the following data: Vectra WRX 5-40 3.7 5.9 5-60 5.6 7.6 5-80 7.7 8.9 5-100 10.4 11 5-120 14.4 13.8 5-140 19 17.5 5-160 26.5 21 5-180 36.5 27.3 How do I determine in XL where the two lines intersect? -- Julian Milano | (To reply, remove NOSPAM from the email address) | See http://andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%23q2S3aHA%24GA.249%40cppssbbsa05 Jerry Julian Milano wrote: > I've got the following data: > > Vectra WRX > 5-40 3.7 5.9 > 5-...