How Do I know what the Tax Status is in Payroll

I don't understand the Tax Status on the Microsoft Excel Payroll Calendar.
Any help would be nice. Thank you.
0
Tish (7)

Preparing Your Taxes Using TurboTax
I'm using Money 2002 and am on the "Preparing Your Taxes Using TurboTax" screen. The only file format specified to export to TurboTax is "TXF". I'm also running TurboTax Premier 2004 and am finding that TXF is not a readable format. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on how to get my information imported to TT2004P w/o entering the information by hand? Thanks Steve I love it when you find the answer to your own question. For those using TurboTax (for the first time...as I used TaxCut b4) follow these steps: 1. start a new report 2. select transfer ...

HELP! I KNOW U KNOW HOW TO DO THIS....
i was told there is a way to make certain letters equal numbers. EX. BREADNMILK is 1234567890 / B=1 R=2 and so on. This is so each product has a digit code for the price. EX. EDB = $3.51. I don't know how to do that but my boss said it's possible....THANK-YOU! I have an idea, but I'm not sure I understand what you really want, so I hate to waste the time to produce it. Could you give a few more examples? What are you doing with the data once you figure out a way to make this work? Why BREADNMILK? Is that just an example? You'll use just one word? You're trying to obscu...

OWA jumping mouse

It's Conditional Formatting, Jim, but not as we know it...
Hi, Is there any way of producing the same as a conditional format on a cell (ie. chenge fill and font colours according to a calculated value) but for more than three (four, if you count the default) values? TIA Dave An example '----------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) '----------------------------------------------------------------- Const WS_RANGE As String = "H1:H10" '<=== change to suit On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Targe...

Do You Know???
Hi... Where to get personal / business loan? How to settle your debt? Where to invest? Monthly Profit 20%? One time investment only? Setup your own business & growing income? The Beneficiary Bank is Barclays Bank? Just only need USD1070 for Financial Freedom? 300% Profit,10%Commission,5% Bonus,1% Revenue & 0.01% Daily Profit Payout!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------= =AD=AD----- Get me online at : E-Mail /Yahoo Messenger,my ID : sallehes[at]yahoo.com Change [at] to @ If you never take the chance, you will never have the chances. >From O...

Do you know this?
I gonna to purchase Joyfax Server. Do you have any idea about it? 'Joyfax - Fax Server, Fax software, Windows Fax Server, Network Fax Solution, Free Fax Viewer, Fax Broadcasting software' (http://www.joyfax.com) -- lenny66 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com In article <lenny66.4cslw5@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com>, lenny66.4cslw5 @no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com says... > What exactly would you imagine yourself seeing subject "Do you know this?" People usually ignore topics with unclear subjects. -- Poutnik The best depends on how the be...

Does any know how to add more columns in the NCAA Excel Tracker?
trying to add more columns in the NCAA Tournament Tracker but it won't keep the formulas correct. Any help Just what exactly is the/a "NCAA Tournament Tracker"? -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------------------------------------- "NCAA Tourney Commissioner" <NCAA Tourney Commissioner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8020B969-D6D4-4857-96E4-3475D1F75DA6@microsoft.com... trying to add more ...

View, status bar has disappeared
In View > Status bar is not visible too. How to do? What version Publisher? In 2000, view, toolbars, status bar. Otherwise do a detect and repair under help. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "andrewdxb" <andrewdxb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25082A9C-EA52-4B5C-B282-B0F1CAC10D0D@microsoft.com... > In View > Status bar is not visible too. How to do? ...

Problem with local taxes
I uprgraded from GP 6.5 to GP 8.0 in the middle of August. Every month when using GP 6.5 I would print the local taxes report I would get the gross wages and the local taxes informtation correctly and I could go back to previous months and that information would still be there. When I went to print the report for August the gross wages were correct but the local taxes number was way low. When I went to print a previous month it showed correct gross wages but 0 local taxes. September (first full month with 8.0) the numbers appear to be correct. It looks like that it is not summing up a...

Tax line on receipt
The tax line does not show up on the receipts that my client produces. Is this an XML coding issue or is it merely a flag that needs to be set within the product (and where do I go to set the flag)? The question is: did the customer assign a tax schedule to the products? The XML code simply changes whether or not it shows the sales tax percentage. Each item has a tax code established in item properties under item tax. This category is set up under database/ item taxes. Then in configuration/sales tax/ select assign tax schedule. -- Elizabeth M. "SteveY" <SteveY@discussion...

Sum Total Estimate Revenue based on Status
Hi, I am in CRM 3.0 and trying to build a report of opportunity that is attached to the account. Since this report is group by account, at the end of the report, I want to show that for opportunity with status lost how much is the total lost, total win and total open based on estimated/actual value. How can i add the condition to sum the total based on status? Thx, Carrie Not sure I've got this exactly right but would one option be to: 1.Create new new Advanced Find view (All opportunities) & Save it as named view 2. From opportunities area select this new opportunity view ...

do you know??
hi I have a problem I had made a programm deal with database I had created it manually by microsoft access. I want the programm make the database automatically when it run on every computer?? second did every computer run this programm have microsoft access ??? goodbye thank you ??? 1. You should just ship the mdb file with your program. 2. you don't need to have access installed on all the computers just the odbc/ado drivers for access. AliR. "mohaz" <mohaz14@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1187291340.459954.57930@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > hi >...

Tax box on POS
My Store OP POS seems to have a new problem with retail taxes. Every item has been assigned as tax item. Also, to make sure all sales taxes are calculated, I assigned customer taxes as well. A few items from the database still came up untaxed at the point of sale even though all have been checked and assigned as tax items. Z report also has been made. We have to remind the cashiers to double check the text box for every item at the point of sale. Did anyone have this problem? I think I am finding many problems posters here don't identify with because few are running apparel st...

I would like to know how to uninstall Outlook Express 6!
When I purchased my computer, it was installed with Outlook Express 6, and I don't use the program. I would like to know how to uninstall it. Please reply if you know how! If you are running Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or 4, try going to the add/remove applet in the control panel. Choose Set Program Access and Defaults. Under the email section, uncheck the box to show the icon. (It will always remove the OE icon.) Note: If Microsoft Outlook is your default mail program, it will try to push newsgroup support to OE (started as a news only clien...

Allow negative hours in payroll transactions for all pay codes
Allow entry of negative hours in payroll transactions for all pay codes. This is required to easily do corrections to transactions in prior periods and to make corrections or adjustments for a variety of reasons. Currently only specific kinds of pay codes are allowed negative hours and this can lead to confusion on the part of the employee when different pay codes are used. Also in some cases use of a negative rate is required instead of negative hours and then this leads to the total hours on the direct deposit notices or check stubs to be incorrect. ---------------- This post is ...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #13
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Canadian Payroll 8 to 9
Hi, I upgraded one of my client from 8 to 9 and now they are getting error message while running their canadian payroll batches get/change error number of results columns does not match table definition. please advise thanks syed I found some information on the below link; check it out to see if it can assist you. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYYUSKWOTVUNVLMRYSVUKKZKQSYMKOMXZSOMQOVXWNTTKXKXLO Hope this helps, rc "Syed" wrote: > Hi, > > I upgraded one of my client from 8 to 9 > and now they are getting error message w...

Anyone know how to setup a reverse mortgage in Lifetime Planner?
All I've managed so far is to just setup an income account based on projected figures for my home, but I don't know how to have this reflected in net value of the home. Thank you! This is a great question for the newsgroup--I don't recall it having come up before. I suspect it will come up more in the future. My basic thought is to setup a Liability Account and make the payments from the lender transfers from the liability to a cash account. The liability grows. Maybe you even add the accumulating unpaid interest to the liability account? (Since it defers for tax purposes,...

view html email links in status bar
Outlook 2002 does not show the links when previewing or viewing an html email. My old outlook 98 showed all the links. Why does this version stop showling these? It shows it in ToolTips. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jim Andersen asked: | Outlook 2002 does not show the links when previewing or | viewing an html email. My old outlook 98 showed all...

How To Know
Hi All Is there any option to know,who has open file? and Is that possible to Close also. thanks Amrit On 20/12/2009 23:51, Amrit wrote: > Hi All > Is there any option to know,who has open file? > > and Is that possible to Close also. Use Process Explorer. -- Dee Earley (dee.earley@icode.co.uk) i-Catcher Development Team iCode Systems Hi Dee I don't understand How To? "Dee Earley" <dee.earley@icode.co.uk> wrote in message news:uurKktigKHA.1824@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > On 20/12/2009 23:51, Amrit wrote: >> Hi...

anyone know where to set the transaction number format?
Hi, Deos anyone know where to set the transaction number format. I need to set the transaction number from 7 digit to 6 digit. regards Dennis Dennis, The Transaction number started with 1. Are you saying that you have used a million numbers already? SO Administrator | File | Connect | put in your password | Database | Set next Transaction Number -- * "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB499B32-9A24-4090-896E-DF0644467DCC@microsoft.com... Hi, Deos anyone know where to set the transaction number format. I need to set the transaction numb...

Paycode subject to state tax,but no state specified
we added a new employee, and missed setting up the state code on the employee card (Employee Tax Maintenance window) This caused a warning in our build, but we missed the message and processed payroll anyway. How can I fix this employees record so that the wages show up under the state the employee is required to file tax to? I wish the build checks report would list all employee numbers with warnings on the first page, kind of like a summary. Our build report is 280 pages long and difficult to read through I know the Calcate check window has the warnings, but doesnt specifiy if it ...

How to change font in Status row and Tooltip
Hi! Is it possible to change the font in the status field and on tooltips that gets displayed. I'd like to change to a font that can display Cyrilic characters. Thanks in advance! /Henke ...

OT: Anybody in here do much with COM? Need to know what newsgroups...
....to use to post the following question: "What is the relationship between deploying and registering a typelib for your COM components and a proxy for said components?" Thanks, WTH "WTH" <nospam@spamtheman.com> wrote in message news:e88StatPFHA.3076@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > ...to use to post the following question: > > "What is the relationship between deploying and registering a typelib for > your COM components and a proxy for said components?" > > Thanks, > > WTH > > Try the microsoft.public.vc.atl newsg...

How do I know?
How do Iknow whetehr my OE installation is uptodate? If it is older...how do i get the update...to the current version seena Your message headers show it is up to date: X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843 x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579 There will never be any changes or improvements to Outlook Express as all production ceased June, 2006. There is a chance of a security update in the future if needed, but all you need to do is make sure you keep fully patched at Windows Updates. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mai...