how do I get an invoice to automatically insert the next invoice .

Could someone please explain how to get my invoice to automatically insert
the next invoice number

thanks

curse
0
curse (1)

You could go to this site for some ideas:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

tj

"curse" wrote:

> Could someone please explain how to get my invoice to automatically insert
> the next invoice number
>
> thanks
>
> curse
0
tjtjjtjt (488)
11/27/2004 12:29:08 AM
Hi curse

alternatively, i have a sample invoicing workbook that does this and more,
if you'ld like a copy feel free to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot
net dot au)

Regards
julieD

"tjtjjtjt" <tjtjjtjt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You could go to this site for some ideas:
> http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html
>
> tj
>
> "curse" wrote:
>
>> Could someone please explain how to get my invoice to automatically
>> insert
>> the next invoice number
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> curse

0
JulieD1 (2295)

SENDFILE.EXE
This sendfile.exe has been very helpful to our company. we use it for starting emails automatically from a dos application. however, we now have an application where we not only want the email started....but we want it to be sent automatically without us having to hit the send button. does anyone know of the parameter (if it exists) which will send the email automatically? Any and all feedback would be much appreciated. Derek ...

Q: How to automatically adapt column width with XML format?
Hi. I'm developing an application that outputs its results to an XML file (with Excel XP's DTD). The trouble is the column width, which is set at default. Is there an XML tag which allow to adapt width automatically? I thought about a VBA macro, but I noticed that VBA code isn't stored in XML Excel's files. Thanks in advance, Francesco. ...

Automatic Numbering Rows
Hi all... Can't find how do to this using Excel 2003... I want to be able to have Excel automatically number rows (in the first column) that have text on them...but skip numbering rows without...and adjust the numbering if new rows get added in later. (I guess something similar to Bullets and Numbering in Word). Here's an example of what I want if I'm not making myself clear... 1. Text Here 2. Text Here 3. Text Here (Empty row...no text) 4. Text Here 5. Text Here (Empty row...no text) 6. Text Here etc.. Then...let's say...at a later date...I inserted a new row under...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

inserting texts in cell based on conditions
Hi, I would very much appreciate if someone could help me solving a problem, illustrated by the following example: Column A B C 1 1 "LB" 2 1 "DK" 3 4 1 1 "LB/DK" If there's a 1 in column A, the corresponding cell in column C should get the text "LB" inserted into it. If there's a 1 in column C, the corresponding cell in column C should get the text "DK" inserted into it. If both column A and B have ones in them, the corresponding cell should get the...

Columns Compare and Row Insertion Alignment
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx ...

Inserting Math Equations?
I'm a recent convert to OS X, so if this is a really obvious question, please pardon my ignorance. In Windows Office 2K, if one wants to insert a mathematical equation, they do: Insert > Object > Microsoft Equation 3.0. Is there an Office 2K4 Mac analogue? Thank you in advance! James In article <546b8912.0411131145.50245157@posting.google.com>, james.herdman@gmail.com (James H.) wrote: > I'm a recent convert to OS X, so if this is a really obvious question, > please pardon my ignorance. In Windows Office 2K, if one wants to > insert a mathematical equation,...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

problems copying invoice form but then changing to a different font
I've downloaded an Invoice form (in .doc format) but the downloaded version has a font where all the letters appear unnaturally compressed. I've tried to change it to a more readable font (select all, then changed font to Arial, size to 10). Now the letters/font look good but the different lines and text entries are in the wrong positions. It looks like the size of the original page won't accomodate the new font and parts of the text have shifted to incorrect positions. If this is just a page size problem, how would I go about adjusting the new document before I change...

how do I insert a rss newsfeed into a publisher newsletter?
I had a newsfeed I'd like to display in my newsletter Here is the link. http://enr.construction.com/news/rss/enr.xml How do I insert this to have the contesnts display? ...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Get photos from a camera