how do i e-mail one page only in excel(trial)

i am attempting to e-mail one page of a workbook and can not figure out how.
i do not wish to attatch the complete workbook.
0
BWH1952 (1)

If you mean one worksheet and not one "page", you could copy that worksheet to a
new workbook and send that as an attachment.

If you mean one "page" from a worksheet, select and copy then paste into the
body of your email message.

Or File>Send to>mail recipient>send current sheet as message body.

For all Excel email questions get answers at Ron de Bruin's site.

Note the SendMail add-in available as well as the code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:05:01 -0700, BWH1952 <BWH1952@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>i am attempting to e-mail one page of a workbook and can not figure out how.
>i do not wish to attatch the complete workbook.

0
Gord

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

sin function in Excel
Why doesn't the sin function in Excel give me the same result for sIn(2*pi()), sin(4*pi()), sin(6*pi()), etc? The values (aprox -2.4E-16, -4.90E-16, -7.35E-16) are all to be interpreted as 0 since Excel has a precision of 15 decimal places. This is not just an Excel problem, it arises from the way computer convert decimal values to binary (base 10 numbers to base 2 numbers) with a finite number of bytes. For more info read these: Floating-point arithmetic may give inaccurate results in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/kb/78113/en-us (Complete) Tutorial to Understand IEEE Floating-P...

Adding Home Page Reminders for Users
Hello: On GP 9 is there a way to add Reminders to the users Home Page without having to go to each machine or login as each user to do it? I know the Reminders are stored in SY01404. Does anyone have any SQL scripts or knowledge on being able to add a reminder from "behind the scenes"? Thanks. -Joe You could create Tasks. Tasks appear in Reminders and can be assigned to users without having to login as the user himself. ---Darryl Bajaro "Joe" wrote: > Hello: > > On GP 9 is there a way to add Reminders to the users Home Page without > having to go ...

allowing rows to break across pages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel how can i get a row to break across two pages? i can do it in word, and i knew how to do it in excel 04, but i can't figure out how to get it to work in excel 08. what i'm trying to do is the equivalent of the &quot;allow rows to break across pages&quot; function for tables in word (table&amp;gt;table properties&amp;gt;row). there is no similar function in excel. essentially, what i am trying to do is prevent excel from moving a row to a new page once it reaches a certain length. in other wo...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

Setting Page Breaks
This is driving me crazy... I have a spreadsheet with 3 rows merged into 1 (many of these). Sometimes when I insert a new row (3 excel rows) the page break will be inserted in the middle of my row. How can I, with a button, set the page break every 27 rows per page and print preview? And incidentally, to the left of column N? Thanks, Dave on 9/9/2011, Dave supposed : > This is driving me crazy... > > I have a spreadsheet with 3 rows merged into 1 (many of these). > Sometimes when I insert a new row (3 excel rows) the page break will > be inserted in the middle of my row. How...

e ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

Formatting/Page Break/Printing Issue
I set up a new excel file to match a 33 page hard copy document, and spaced the rows so that my document put the right text on the right pages. The text in each row spans past the columns that are set to print, however the print preview still looks correct (not cutting off any words, even though in a page break preview, the ends of each line fall in the grey area). When I copy this sheet into an existing excel file, the pages all change, and the text is cut off on the right side of the page. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Problem with click and copy from one listbox to another
Hello, I have two list boxes, List27 and List29. List 27 is a multiselect. The following code is associated with List27 and runs whenever an item is clicked in List27. I had hoped the following code would do the following. When an item is clicked in List27, it is added to List 29 If the item is clicked again in List27 it is removed from List 29 What is actually happening is that items are added to List29, sometimes two at a time, and nothing is removed. What do you suggest? Thank you, Keith code follows: Private Sub List27_Click() Dim ctlSource As Control Dim a...

Excel 2000 capitalization help
We have a 1500 record spreadsheet that has mixed lower and upper case in their cells. We would like to convert all records to upper case automatically. We've tried the formula Excel provides =Upper (cell to cell) without any luck. does anyone have any suggestions? Thx DAN Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dan wrote: > We have a 1500 record spreadsheet that has mixed lower > and upper case in their cells. We would like to convert > all records to upper case automatically. We've tried the > formula Excel pro...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

How to get the trendline values in excel 03 direct into cells ?
In regression analysis the gradient is used for further analysis. By hiding values (coloumns) the number of points in the trend analysis varies and the gradient changes. How can the gradient values be transferred to a cell and as such be used in further analysis / equations ? "nygaard" <nygaard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32008051-3C0B-4C84-8980-FFBAB8F46D7D@microsoft.com... > In regression analysis the gradient is used for further analysis. By > hiding > values (coloumns) the number of points in the trend analysis varies and > the > g...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

Page Numbers in PwPt saved to HTML
On the master slides of my powepoint file I set up "<#> of 10 pages" to auto-number the slides in the presentation. Page numbers show up when viewing the powerpoint in presenter mode, however, when I save as for the web, all I see is <#>. We've tried a few things but haven't been able to get page numbers to show up in the html file. Any suggestions on what I can try? Thank you, Marie In article <34724D7B-6045-4E1D-A92B-DC10A4B9AC18@microsoft.com>, Marie wrote: > On the master slides of my powepoint file I set up "<#> of 10 pa...

"Excel 97 Compatability with XP"
Am considering upgrading from Win98 to XP. Will my OEM Excel97 be compatible with the new XP operating system? I had this combination before, and it worked fine. "Don" <ghylinmachine@aol.com> wrote in message news:039b01c3d61b$654e30b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Am considering upgrading from Win98 to XP. Will my OEM > Excel97 be compatible with the new XP operating system? I have xl95, xl97sr2, xl2002 all running fine on an xp home machine. Best to install oldest first and in SEPARATE directories. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Don" <g...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

Headings in Excel
How do you set the margins for headings? I want them to be the same as my spreadsheet but have not found a way. Hi AFAIK there's no way to set these margins -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Lori at Columbia wrote: > How do you set the margins for headings? I want them to > be the same as my spreadsheet but have not found a way. I'm presently at an XL2k machine, and in <File> <PageSetup> <Margins> tab, There are six boxes available for setting margins. Four for the sheet: Top, Bottom, Left and Right, AND ONE EACH for header and footer. Is that wh...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007
Hi all- Can someone give me detailed directions on how to format a column so that the cells with 4's in them are highlighted yellow, the cells with 5's in them are red and the cells with 6's are blue. I have tried using the wizard but the numbers 1-3 get highlighted also. Thanks in advance. LabLawrence Select the cells Open the Conditional Format dialog, use Highlight Rules -> Equal To; in the left had box enter 4, in the right-hand select a colour combination as needed Repeat for 5. best wishes -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microso...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...