How do I create a HTML text for my web page?

How do you create a HTML for a webpage? i am a user of the site
www.horseland.com and would like to make myself and others HTML based layouts

Excel is a spreadsheet application, not really intended for creating HTML,
though you can File-->Save as and choose HTML. I suggest FrontPage, though.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you create a HTML for a webpage? i am a user of the site
> www.horseland.com and would like to make myself and others HTML based
> layouts

0
ng1 (1444)
1/16/2006 6:20:40 AM
Where can i get FrontPage from, is it an application included in Windows XP?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

> Excel is a spreadsheet application, not really intended for creating HTML,
> though you can File-->Save as and choose HTML. I suggest FrontPage, though.
> ************
> Hope it helps!
> Anne Troy
> www.OfficeArticles.com
>
> "Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do you create a HTML for a webpage? i am a user of the site
> > www.horseland.com and would like to make myself and others HTML based
> > layouts

No, but it is included with many versions of Office. Otherwise, you can buy
it as a standalone application. Try a reputable software seller. I have
purchased from AtomicPark before.
http://www.atomicpark.com/xq/aspx/microsoft-frontpage/prodline.y/familyid.6010/buy.software/qx/productlist.html
However, they have FrontPage 98 (also), which I would NEVER buy because I
don't think many hosting services will support it...tho I really do not
know. You could also possibly find it cheaper. I haven't shopped for it
lately.
************

> Where can i get FrontPage from, is it an application included in Windows
> XP?
>

> "Anne Troy" wrote:
>
>> Excel is a spreadsheet application, not really intended for creating
>> HTML,
>> though you can File-->Save as and choose HTML. I suggest FrontPage,
>> though.
>> ************
>> Hope it helps!
>> Anne Troy
>> www.OfficeArticles.com
>>
>> "Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do you create a HTML for a webpage? i am a user of the site
>> > www.horseland.com and would like to make myself and others HTML based
>> > layouts

0
ng1 (1444)
1/16/2006 7:18:05 AM
PS: There are MANY free HTML editors, too. Just do a search for "free HTML
Editor" (using the quotes!) at Google. This one looks reasonable enough,
though I have never used it: http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage3.shtml
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can i get FrontPage from, is it an application included in Windows
> XP?
>

> "Anne Troy" wrote:
>
>> Excel is a spreadsheet application, not really intended for creating
>> HTML,
>> though you can File-->Save as and choose HTML. I suggest FrontPage,
>> though.
>> ************
>> Hope it helps!
>> Anne Troy
>> www.OfficeArticles.com
>>
>> "Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do you create a HTML for a webpage? i am a user of the site
>> > www.horseland.com and would like to make myself and others HTML based
>> > layouts

0
ng1 (1444)
1/16/2006 7:21:21 AM
Thankyou! that has helped me a lot!!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

> PS: There are MANY free HTML editors, too. Just do a search for "free HTML
> Editor" (using the quotes!) at Google. This one looks reasonable enough,
> though I have never used it: http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage3.shtml
> ************
> Hope it helps!
> Anne Troy
> www.OfficeArticles.com
>
> "Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Where can i get FrontPage from, is it an application included in Windows
> > XP?
> >

> > "Anne Troy" wrote:
> >
> >> Excel is a spreadsheet application, not really intended for creating
> >> HTML,
> >> though you can File-->Save as and choose HTML. I suggest FrontPage,
> >> though.
> >> ************
> >> Hope it helps!
> >> Anne Troy
> >> www.OfficeArticles.com
> >>
> >> "Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

You're welcome!
************

> Thankyou! that has helped me a lot!!
>
> "Anne Troy" wrote:
>
>> PS: There are MANY free HTML editors, too. Just do a search for "free
>> HTML
>> Editor" (using the quotes!) at Google. This one looks reasonable enough,
>> though I have never used it: http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage3.shtml
>> ************
>> Hope it helps!
>> Anne Troy
>> www.OfficeArticles.com
>>
>> "Horseychic" <Horseychic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Where can i get FrontPage from, is it an application included in
>> > Windows
>> > XP?

0
ng1 (1444)

create a roster

Reference to cell with text is returning #VALUE
I have a cell that references a different cell that that consists of H9:J9 that is formated for and contains text. The referenceing cell shows #VALUE instead of the actual text that is in the cell? Any ideas as to why this is happening? Any help would be appreciated. What does your formula look like? A simple link formula can only reference a single cell. Like this: =H9 You can't reference a range of cells like this: =H9:J9 That is why you're getting the error. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Jorist" <Jorist@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Task Create - Status

FLIPPING TEXT
HOW DO YOU FLIP THE TEXT FOR AN IRON ON TRANSFER TO PRINT CORRECTLY Can your printer do a mirror image? Might try WordArt. Select the text box, copy, paste special as a .wmf, flip... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "MIA" <MIA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA27CE71-2642-4A76-850C-6EBE2AC31BB1@microsoft.com... > HOW DO YOU FLIP THE TEXT FOR AN IRON ON TRANSFER TO PRINT CORRECTLY On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:06:28 +0000, MIA wrote (in article <EA27CE71-2642-4A76-850C-6EBE2AC31BB1@mi...

How to accomplish mixed page orientation?
How can I have some pages with portrait and some pages with landscape orientation in the same visio file? Thanks, Keith Brickey Keith, In the File > Page Setup dialog, go to the "Page Size" tab and make sure that "Same as printer paper size" is not checked. When printing, you'll need to change the printer orientation to match the page that you want to print. This is only necessary if you're running a version of Visio older than Visio 2003. -- Dawn This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Keith Brickey...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

fill html form with CHtmlView

Sales Process error message in web client
When viewing an opportunity in the web client, if the user goes to activities and then selects the sales process tab (next the activities and history tabs), we get the following error: An error has occurred. Contact your system administrator. No one knows what to do about this. Any suggestions? It would be nice to be able to see the summary like all the books show. Thanks. Hi normally your can solve an error like this one by following this procedure: Clear the Outlook Forms Cache in the Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook client. 1. Open Microsoft Outlook, and then click Options f...

MIRROR EFECTS, TEXT
H I want to display text as you would view it in a mirror, any one with ideas on how to do this Select the Text Frame, copy it to the clipboard by Ctrl+C Then go to menu EDIT select Paste Special, then select 'Paste as Picture' or 'Paste as device independent Bitmapped image' or 'Paste as Windows Metafile' or something similar to the those, dependent on which version of Publisher you are using. You will now have a picture, and you can just use the horizontal flip - you now have mirror text. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturin...

Web query financial data into chart
Via a web query I import the Euro/Dollar exchange rate during e.g. 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm in a cell of an Excel sheet with a refresh rate of 1 minute. I like to plot this rate versus time over this period. How can I realize that? regards, Louis -- loconel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ loconel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33481 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=532821 You would have to use a macro to store the info on a sheet with a automatic defined name for the gra...

when form created

How do you edit HTML source in a new outlook email message?
Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML. I don't see a place to edit source for a new message. This is probably a really easy thing to do, I just can't find out where the "edit source" option is, and the help files don't seem to be any help. Thanks, Justin The feature doesn't exist in Microsoft Outlook. "justinvanderpol" <justinvanderpol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ADC71DF-40BC-4656-98A8-A473EB40E837@microsoft.com... > Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML. I don't see a > place ...

Creating a Brochure

Select items from list and show in text box
I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have them show in a text box (possibly with the aid of a select button). Could someone please explain to me how to do this as I have no idea about Visual Basic and macros don't work? Thanks in advance Jeanette You can create a dropdown list with data validation: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Or, create a combobox on a UserForm: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html rosscojet@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have > them show in a ...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE