How do I copy a paragraph from web page to excel file?

If I try to copy a paragraph from a web site and paste it to an excel
worksheet it appear as a continuous one line sentence and not at the
paragraph, even if I choose special text.
0
Convert94 (3)

Try using the "wrap text" feature.

"Convert94" wrote:

> If I try to copy a paragraph from a web site and paste it to an excel
> worksheet it appear as a continuous one line sentence and not at the
> paragraph, even if I choose special text.
0
Art1645 (139)
9/11/2008 1:45:00 AM
Tried the "wrap text".  It condensed 22 web page lines to 3 excel lines, so
didn't work.  I want an exact transfer of text from the web page to excel.

"art" wrote:

> Try using the "wrap text" feature.
>

> "Convert94" wrote:
>
> > If I try to copy a paragraph from a web site and paste it to an excel
> > worksheet it appear as a continuous one line sentence and not at the
> > paragraph, even if I choose special text.
0
Convert94 (3)

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Any Generous Excel Gurus our there??
I am trying to complete a project involving horseracing handicapping (using data files that are comma delimited). I am so close, but need just a few more things to tie up. Anyone interested in helping?? If so, please email me at 'sq764@aol.com'. Thank you, Scott ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Why not post your questions here so that others may benefit from any solution offered. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to complete a ...

How do I insert page breaks in Publisher
We have a 30 page document and I am trying to work out if there is a way to insert page break - at the moment i am just using carriage returns but if there is text added it messes up the formatting of the pages that follow. You really can't do page breaks in Publisher. Publisher, unlike Word, is a text box application. You can add a text box, link the text boxes and use ctrl+shift+enter. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "HFL" <HFL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6572DF6-41A0-4B4C-8A9F-A3E9DB02C0A7@microsoft.com... > We have a 30 page docum...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Problems opening Excel files using DFS links
Hi, I origianlly posted this question under networking, but this may be a better forum for my question. Have a weird problem. We're on a Windows 2000 domain where the users' home directory has been redirected using this syntax: \\fqdn.xxx\dfs root\sharename\%username%. The DFS root server is a member file server that holds the majority of the network shares (including the user profiles and home folders). The DFS root is registered in our AD. Here's the problem: Occasionally someone will try to open an Excel file on a share via a DFS link and will get an error message stati...

page numbering #2
I'm working on a landscape Excel document...the document will become part of a booklet,and I need the page numbers at the bottom of the page, but in portrait. Any help? ...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Web Outlook (2003) appts are still whacked
Did windowsupdate.com and also ran the tzmove.exe tool to fix appointments with regards to new DST. If I use regular Outlook everything looks fine. But when I switch to Web Outlook, my appointments are still messed up for the next 3 weeks (off by 1 hour). How can I fix Web Outlook appointments? thanks. c Your email admin needs to apply the DST patch to your version of Exchange. - RAM On Mar 12, 1:49 pm, "RAM" <rmilbr...@gfnet.com> wrote: > Your email admin needs to apply the DST patch to your version of > Exchange. > > - RAM My admin says if appointments ...

Dynamics GP Web Service Install Error
I have installed the default databases for Great Plains 9.0 along with SP2 on a standalone Windows 2003 Server that is not a domain controller. When I go to install Dynamics GP Web Services I get an error just before it finishes that indicates the following: ADAM Error... The value entered for Administrator is not a valid user account. In the unattended setup file, type a valid user account in the Administrator field, and then run Setup again. Does anyone have any advice to get me past this point? I forgot to mention the error code: Error Code: 20020 "Dennis" wrote: >...

Secondary Copy

PST file Size Limit #3
IS there a size limit for a PST data file in MS Outlook 2002 ? Thanks ! 2Gb "Zahid" <Zahid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88ED796B-D64A-4D1E-A866-90BE78A62456@microsoft.com... > IS there a size limit for a PST data file in MS Outlook 2002 ? Thanks ! "Zahid" <Zahid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88ED796B-D64A-4D1E-A866-90BE78A62456@microsoft.com... > IS there a size limit for a PST data file in MS Outlook 2002 ? Thanks ! 1.87GB (which is usually referred to as the 2GB limit). Vanguard <vanguard.code@comcast...

Where to go for Word and Excel?
Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant to this newsgroup, but hoping someone can tell me something. TIA LAS On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:56:47 -0400, "Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote: � Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the � news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these � and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant ...

Looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files
I am looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files. Any body knows? See also post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/dc040b0756273b62/9a108194fe01016e?lnk=st&q=aa+arens&rnum=1#9a108194fe01016e Bart Excel 2003 Hi Bart, Don't know how you corrupted your file, but from the description it seems you data is fine until you reenter data (F2+Enter would cause a reentry). If the sheet is really corrupt it would be more a matter of retrieving what data you can. From your description it sounds like someone selected all the cells on the ...

local copy of mail

2008 Excel Print Preview
I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is specific to my install or it is hidden In article <ee8d6ae.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, done@officeformac.com wrote: > I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is > specific to my install or it is hidden Neither. Since all actual print operations are done via the OS, the separate Print Preview function has been removed from XL08. You can generally use Print Layout view to get an good idea of what the printed page will look. Otherwise, choosing File/Print and clic...

How do I create Page 1 of X style page numbers?
I wish to create page numbers that automatically update themselves in this format: Page 1 of X (i.e. a 10 page document would say Page 1 of 10, Page 2 of 10, etc). Can this be done in Publisher automatically? Go to the master page, type *page* before the # and *of 10* after the #. (Without the asterisk) -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Paresh" <Paresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BEFAA8-6EFD-48DC-ABAC-F117296BF0B1@microsoft.com... >I wish to create page numbers that automa...

To-days date in Header or Footer
Hello, I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the body of a worksheet and wonder if there is a way to use it in the header or footer. Excuse my ignorance .. as you can see I am not a expert in Excel .. some help would be much appreciated. Abay Wed, 2 May 2007 19:18:12 -0700 from Abay <abcd@aol.com>: > Hello, > > I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a > spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the > body of a wo...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Access between property pages
I have a property sheet with a bunch of property pages on. On some of them I have a TreeList control derived from CListCtrl. What I want to accomplish is this: When a user right-mouse-button-click's on a row in one of the TreeList's, he should have an option to create a new row in a TreeList located on another property page. Some information from the current row should also be passed to the newly created one. How should this be done? All my attempts so far has only resulted in "Fatal Error", "Illegal use..." and so on. Urban Olars wrote: > I have a pro...

Getting Windows Installer when trying to open Excel files
I have suddenly begun experiencing a problem when trying to open Excel files or the application itself. I get Windows Installer saying it's trying to load Office XP Small Business, and asking for the CD. I don't have the CD, as my PC came loaded with Office already on it. When I subsequently click "Cancel", I get an "Error 1706... setup cannot find the required files". I have not done anything new to my PC, and suddenly this problem. What gives? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, AMC Contact the company who sold you the PC, I don't thin...

Checkboxes in Excel to Access
Hi All, I need to convert an Excel table into Access however the Excel tabl contains checkboxes. Does anyone know how to get the values from th checkbox, ie T/F, referenced. Any ideas will be much appreciated Thank -- rodmasters23Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i What happens when you import the Excel data into an Access table? -- More info, please ... Jeff Boyce <Office/Access MVP> "rodmasters23" <rodmasters23.1z6xm1@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message news:rodmasters23.1z6xm1@NoSpamPleaze.com... > > Hi All, > > I need to convert an Excel table in...

Access denied to 'c:\NewWeb\web.config'. when accessing OMA thru b
Pretty much out of the box 2003 exchange 2003 sp2; enabled global oma access and get the following .net error ?? Server Error in '/OMA' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Access denied to 'c:\NewWeb\web.config'. Failed to start monitoring file changes. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Access denied to ...

subtotal copy and paste