how do i can send a information of cell automaticaly via email?

I have generated a calibration file in excel by using conditional
formating,here the help I need is,in a perticular cell where the conditional
formating is done needs to be send as email alert to the mail receipents
automatically if the condition of thet cell  is "false"
0
Rajani (1)

Rajani, see if this will help,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Rajani" <Rajani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have generated a calibration file in excel by using conditional
> formating,here the help I need is,in a perticular cell where the
conditional
> formating is done needs to be send as email alert to the mail receipents
> automatically if the condition of thet cell  is "false"

OWA email subject dropdown menu?
Can someone please help me with customizing OWA: I need a drop-down menu in (or before) the Subject box. The users need to choose from 10 basic subjects, after which they can specify it on the subject box. Thanks prem "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:3b92875.0502160207.48a26920@posting.google.com... > Can someone please help me with customizing OWA: > I need a drop-down menu in (or before) the Subject box. > The users need to choose from 10 basic subjects, after which they can > specify it on the subject box. > > Thanks > prem Which ve...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

outlook express
Anyone know if there is anyway to recover emails, folders, contacts, etc... if you re-installed a new copy of xp over 2000 but didn't use the upgrade feature. That is to say, all of my 2000 OE doesn't appear when I open OE in the newly installed XP environment. Does the old info get stored in some file I can link to xp oe? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.wi...

Can't send/receive

Sending/exporting Outlook Contacts for use in another computer
I want to send the Outlook Contacts address book from my desktop to use in my laptop. Can it be as simple as copying the whole address book file and replacing the laptop Contacts address book with the new one? Thanks. Bob There is no separate "address book" file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com...

Can not Customize Leads View

stuck in "Preparing to Send/Receive"
Reply Alls were working perfectly yesterday and I can send emails without trouble. But a Reply All today is permanently stuck in "Preparing to Send/Receive". How do I fix this? Remove the message from your Outbox and try again. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm Without knowing any details, it is hard to say what might have caused this and how to prevent it from happening in the future. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and...

Bulk attachments

Bills loose information when Enter in Register... button is presse
In Money 2007 Premium, when I select a bill and click on the Enter in Register... button, the Account information is missing, even though it shows correctly if I edit the bill series, or an individual occurance. Any ideas? Loan Payment? It's broken. Support told someone we wanted it this way. Go figure. "DaveG" <DaveG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57F3BDB9-3A2D-415A-A299-DF9ADB96E174@microsoft.com... > In Money 2007 Premium, when I select a bill and click on the Enter in > Register... button, the Account information is missing, even though i...

Can't delete email #2

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Formatting does not follow when copying from one cell to another
I have a cell on sheet 1 that I have added text to with some bolding, coloring of text, etc. On Sheet 2 I have a cell that I have told to copy whatever is in the cell on sheet 1 described above. Why doesn't the formatting copy over too?? A formula returns a result, not any formatting. Pete On Apr 7, 9:55=A0pm, Banker <Ban...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a cell on sheet 1 that I have added text to with some bolding, > coloring of text, etc. On Sheet 2 I have a cell that I have told to copy > whatever is in the cell on sheet 1 described above. =...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Unable to send e-mails #2
As soon as I hit "send & receive", I get a message from the System Administrator saying my e-mail is "undileverable" with the following text: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Mid-Atlantic Weekly Report 10/8 Sent: 10/10/2004 7:26 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Scott Frigaard' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) 'Andy Aweida' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn...

Can (or how can) I do this

Unable to send mail to public folders
Hello, We have an exchange 2003 env. Some users, are all of a sudden unable to send to public folders they normally send to. They get an NDR but everybody else is file. Can anyone thing of anything that might cause this? Something like ACL change? GUID? Anything... Thanks What is the text of the NDR? Are they internal users or external users? Perhaps the anonymous permissions on that folder were changed? -- Jim McBee - MostlyExchange Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com - Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/ "xmis1" <xmis1@discuss...