How do i access microsoft excel on windows xp? #2

I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the
microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere.
Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately?

0
ayanda (2)

Yes; or as part of Microsoft Office.

"ayanda" wrote:

> I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the
> microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere.
> Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately?
0
IanRoy (172)

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

excel template #9
I want to make excel template (like invoice.xlt, village software.xlt, expenses.xlt etc. which are readymade in Excel). Is there any website which will help me learn with easy steps to prepare template files? Pl. guide. -- Knowldege is Power Maybe you can glean some stuff from J.E. McGimpsey: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html Ajit Munj wrote: > > I want to make excel template (like invoice.xlt, village software.xlt, > expenses.xlt > etc. which are readymade in Excel). Is there any website which will help > me learn with easy steps to prepare template...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

How to fill docking window client area with CFormView?
Hello, I would like to fill the client area of my docking window with the view of a CFormView derived class. But somehow the create method of the CFormView seams not to be accessible. Give it another possibility to do this? I also tried a CDialog derived class but I don’t know how to make that it becomes child of my docking window. Knows someone an example? Best regards, Thomas Are you using a CDialogBar? AliR. "Thomas Sedlaczek" <ThomasSedlaczek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5626D53-07B8-40A3-945A-E96592575C22@microsoft.com... > Hello, > >...

EDC Verification #2
I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card tendering and settlement is successful. Upon installing EDC on another POS station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation Error 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator." I have done this 3 times to no avail. Any sggestions would be appreciated. Thank you, Tom Make sure you are logged into Windows as an Administrator when you make ANY changes in SO Administrator. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com -------------...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.
We're trying to develop a chart that would compare the price of grain traded on the Chicago Board of Trade (cbot) to our average price reported in Iowa. It would require four data points for the cbot info - open/close & high/low - and one for the comparator, in this case the average price for our state. We would like to see this chart added to Excel, but even if it is not added, we welcome any suggestions or recommendations of charting software compatible with Excel. Oh, by the way, we're using Excel 2003. Hi, Jon Peltier has a few stock (ochl) chart variations, check his...

Excel, ODBC and creating queries
Does anyone know of a way to create a query based on values or formula in a spreadsheeet? Thanks in advance, J -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com From reading between the lines of your post, I am guessing that you have an Access Database with which you want to create a query based on a spreadsheet. If this is the case, you will need to open your database and in the tables section of your databse , right mouse click in the area showing your table names, and select "Link Tables" from the menu. Once you have followed the rest of the steps in the link wizard, a...

Access

HELP: VBScript to detect error messages in excel VBA
I wish to use vbscript to automate macros running over many workbooks. I will allow a number to run at any given time, therefore i need to use vbscript to detect if a macro has ended. This is not posing an issue. The issue I foresee is if the macro being run in the excel book decides to error (maybe because an SQL server is down, or any reason really)... I need the ability to have vbscript work out that the runtime error has occurred in the excel workbook, kill the application, then re-launch the workbook to allow the maco a second run. Essentially, how will i use vbscript to...

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error
I recently installed Norton Internet Security 2004 on machine running Win XP,IE 6.0 SP2, using Outlook 2002 for email. Periodically receive a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error when starting Outlook. "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: ...\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination" 3 options are available ignore, retry, cancel...all cause Outlook to terminate immediately. Click Outlook again and it works fine but problem will resurface. Not sure if there is a switch I've not set correctly or a bug in Norton or Outlook. Any ideas on corr...

Charts Excel 2003
I have several Dynamic Charts that plot daily data and a Month to date value. I show the data table. I am using line charts, and adding a Trendline. How can I show the Month To Date value without having it affect the daily trendline? You shouldn't include the MTD value as part of the daily value series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Gringarlow" <Gringarlow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CD46CAB-4A3F-457A-8C6B-03FF488C0011@microsoft.c...

New to exchange #2
Hi, I have decided to start playing with exchange 2003. I have a network in the 192.168.1.0 subnet that has two servers in it both domain controllers and both running win2k server. I want to make some prevision for email to the users on the domain after I have upgraded both servers to 2003. I use a Linux firewall that also provides a DMZ . The DMZ is used to host a small web server and is on the 192.168.2.0 subnet, any request to port 80 is forwarded to the web servers IP address. What would be the best way to start playing with exchange ? Do I need a mail relay in the DMZ that push to t...

making a primary key in excel
hiya, i would just like to know howq you can format a column so that it automatically inserts an ID when i input a new record. ta ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ your best bet is to have a formula such as =A1+1 in the cell A2, but you would need to drag this formula down. If you don't want users to overtype this, you'd need to lock it down and protect the sheet. Cheers, Katherine "electric_d" <electric_d.vqwbb@excelforum-nospam...

Excel Question 11-12-09
Can someone help a newB about how to copy a cell (which contains a count formula) to another worksheet. I need it to just copy the # so it can go into a worksheet that is totaling order #'s? 1) Copy the cell with the formula in it showing the value you want 2) Switch to the other sheet and select the target cell (do not press ENTER on it) 3) Click on EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > Values That should paste in just the value of the formula, not the formula itself. Does that help? -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Excel Student Absentee worksheet
I have in the first row the school days for this year In the first column I have all my student names. I want to enter a 1 if the student is absent that day, and if they come in or leave early the time, i.e., 8:34. Our school day runs from 8 till 3, which is 420 minutes. I want a column that keeps a running total of days and minutes a student is absent. When I type in 8:34 for instance, I want it to subtract the number of minutes missed from the total day and write it in the same cell while also adding to the 'days missed' column the total day/minutes missed. When a student is tardy ...

Upgraded to windows 7
i have just upgraded to windows from vista i reinstalled outlook and when i logged in my email account was totally empty i had about 60 emails saved to my account which now seem to be lost. i did a custom install and have a file called windows could my emails be in that file somewhere. any help would be great That might depend on what type of mail account, pop, imap or? Whether Win7 was a clean install? Outlook is not in any case a mail account A custom install of what? And what version of Outlook? "coolcl" <coolcl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Outlook Web Access #19