How can i apply formula in next ?

Hi all respected fellows,

I am using excel2007,
i have a sheet with some formulas. Now i want this how can i add more
columns (8 Columns group) with same already applied formulas before
grand total summery. So quantity automatically add in grand total
summery.

(Sorry for any inconvenience regarding my English & i can send the sheet
too if some desired)

Desperately waiting.
always regards
Khan waiting.

--
khanjee
-2

"khanjee" <khanjee.9c206c8@excelbanter.com> wrote:
> i have a sheet with some formulas. Now i want this
> how can i add more columns (8 Columns group) with
> same already applied formulas before grand total
> summery. So quantity automatically add in grand
> total summery.

Probably some form of relative or mixed reference, like A1, A$1 or $A1
instead of $A$1.  But the devil is in the details.

"khanjee" <khanjee.9c206c8@excelbanter.com> wrote:
> i can send the sheet too if some desired

"Sending" is not too useful in the forum that I use to read your posting.

Instead, upload the Excel file to a file-sharing website, and post the URL
(aka link; http://...) of the "shared" file in a response here.  The
following is a list some free file-sharing websites; or use your own.  The
example file should include either an example or some explanation do show
what you want to do.

Box.Net: http://www.box.net/files
Windows Live Skydrive: http://skydrive.live.com
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com
FileFactory: http://www.filefactory.com
FileSavr: http://www.filesavr.com
FileDropper: http://www.filedropper.com
RapidShare: http://www.rapidshare.com

0
joeu20041 (141)

Can any one help me for synchroniing outlook and squirrel mail
Hello , I have a problem with my outlook. The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(In sent items folder) in Outlook and even the vice-versa. Can any one help me out. Our Boss is going nuts on me for this small reason. Thank you for any kind of help. What is Squirrel Mail and how does it relate/connect to Outlook? "My Discussion" <phanikumar15@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141286432.289395.245010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I have a problem with my outlook. > > The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(...

Russ, can ya help?
I have a rather large (36mb) .pst file from Outlook 2000 I am trying to import into OL 2003. It only pulls in a portion - I am losing approx 2/3 of what I should have. I tried the inbox repair tool, but to no avail. I saved this to a CDRW, and when I try and copy the entire file to another location, I get a "cyclic redundancy check" error messaage. Any ideas? What did the Inbox Repair Tool report? Are you unable even to move the file off the CD and on to the hard drive? Do you still have access to the original PST file? If so, do not export it. Just copy it. -- Russ Vale...

How can i transfer a publisher2003 flier and save it .pdf?
Most people do not have Publisher software, but can all read a .pdf document. How can i save my file .pdf While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Macampos50 <Macampos50@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > Most people do not have Publisher software, but can all read a .pdf > document. How can i save my file .pdf Try a PDF creator, such as PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) or Adobe Acrobat (www.adobe.com/acrobat) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: h...

Range formula possible to update summary page with new entries when new sheets created?
I'm not sure what this would entail but is there a way to fix our summary pages to include formulas or whatever that more automatically update links from the sheets linked to them when new sheets are added to each workbook? The reason I ask is because my colleagues are dealing with four workbooks that each have about 15 worksheets minimum. Every time a new employee is hired, a new employee sheet is created by copying one from another employee and modifying the entries to reflect the new person. Unfortunately, the summary sheet doesn't automatically include working links when they co...

Can I change from a poster setting to a smaller format?
Select File, Page setup and select the size you want. -- Don Vancouver, USA "lisa" <lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9D52FC1-F839-4AAF-9F62-C89B6822BB96@microsoft.com... > ...

can't get account to balance
I have tried balancing my checking account in Money2005 Deluxe. I had been able to and suddenly in March of this year there was an amount there that I couldn't, at that time track down. Usually I'd go to the balance account section, enter in my ending balance and date, and the amount of difference was $0, so the account was in balance and it was usually a 30 sec process to balance the account. Somehow I checked something as being reconciled that maybe wasn't. Is there a way to start that process out from where it was originally?? That is, when I first started the proces...

Increase significant digits that can be stored in Enterprise
Enterprise reporting currently allows you to store only 4 significant digits, this should be increased to at least 8. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9ddcaf...

Can a retrieve a powerpoint presentation I failed to save?
I was wondering if I failed to save a powerpoint presentaiton I worked on is there anyway to find it somewhere in the computer On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:10:01 -0800, Dorothy wrote: > I was wondering if I failed to save a powerpoint presentaiton I worked on is > there anyway to find it somewhere in the computer You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever Office program you are using (PowerPoint). I would suggest you include your Windows and Office v...

How can a button automatically increase a value by one?
Using Excel 2002. I have a simple list of numeric data and I want to have a button for each item which will simply increase the value of the item by 1. I can't seem to do this without getting a circular reference. Try Eg: You have a number in A1 and try the following macro. What the macro is doing adding 1 to A1 (in D1) then copy- paste valu in D1 itself then copying the value of D1 to A1. Sub Macro1() Range("D1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-3]+1" Range("D1").Select Selection.Copy Range("D1").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xl...

Extender Fields in Smart lists
We are using AnyView to create customized Smartlists using extender fields. We can get the fields to appear but they can't be searched on intelligently... Any help would be appreciated. -- Tom This won't be a popular answer, but switch to SmartList Buider. LV "Flickwine" wrote: > We are using AnyView to create customized Smartlists using extender fields. > We can get the fields to appear but they can't be searched on > intelligently... Any help would be appreciated. > -- > Tom Haven't heard that one (anyview purchased by microsoft) althou...

Can I tellthe difference between 'Save' and 'Save As'?
I want to be able to respond differently when the user has clicked 'Save As' - is there something that allows me to test what the user has done to save the file? Thanks M Sorry! worked it out formyself! SaveAsUI! "Michelle" <mh_londonNOJUNK@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C892CE59-1BCA-467F-A461-A1C318262DD6@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to respond differently when the user has clicked 'Save >As' - is there something that allows me to test what the user has done to >save the file? > > Thanks > > M ...

: in cell references in formula (Excel 2003)
Someone put the following formula into a spreadsheet that I have to maintain: =ABC!H14:ABC!H18+ABC!H24 I understand the use of : to pass a ranged to a function, but this does not make sense to me. It only adds the values from H14, H18, and H24. Is the use of the : here a typo that happens to work, or is there a good useful purpose for it? Thank you. JerryK It doesn't seem like that should be working. I get a #VALUE! when I use it. If it was intended to sum the range plus H24, then: =SUM(ABC!H14:H18)+ABC!H24 If only those three cells were supposed to be added, then: =SUM(ABC!H14,A...

Double stacked columns
I need 2 stacked columns side by side for each month. Here is the data for October: Forecast Credits 200 Forecast Cash 50 Actual Credits 220 Actual Cash 55 Total Forecast 250 Total Actual 275 One column is forecast; the other is actual. I would then need a line plotted on the secondary axis for Total Actual. Can it be done? So you would like a clustered-stacked column chart? Excel doesn't do this type of chart natively, but with a little clever arrangement of the data you can make a stacked chart look the way you want. This page links to a handful of examples: http://peltie...

Can I trap all errors in a MFC MDI application?
I want to be able to trap all errors that my application might make. When an error occurs, my goal is to clean up a few things and then terminate. NOTE: I am not interested in determining the type of error nor am I interested in getting information to track the error down. Normally I would place a try/catch in "main". However there is no accessible "main" in a Visual C++ Version 6, MFC, MDI application. I have read about structured exception handling which seems very complicated. Is there some simple code that someone can share with me. Please tell me EXACTLY where ...

how can i determine the area under a graph ( distance vrs height)
Hi i have a graph of distance vs heigh which i would like to calculate the area underneather the curve to give me square meters. Can this be done in excel and how would i do it? thanks Excel is not the best tool for getting area under the curve. I on't know what the resolution of your data is or if the line is straight or curved. the simple solution is to use you source data for the chart to caculate the results. the easiest way is with rectangular approximation X y 1 5 4 3 6 4 7 6 9 7 10 5 11 3 8 17 2 The area between the 1st and 2nd point is...

tax formula
I am having trouble getting the tax formula. I need to figure a .0925% tax rate on the line above the tax line. Really simple, just not getting it. Thanks, Jeff Your problem is not obvious. Is it that you type 0925% and see something different? If so, 1) Click on the affected cells 2) Click Format, Cells... 3) Choose percentage 4) Change the number of decimal places. Irrespective of what you see in the cells, Excel will apply the figure completed in the formula bar or copied from elsewhere. "jesseok" <highplainswireless@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:AL6Lk...

Can I buy upgrade for works to get office etc
I was told by a local retailer that if I have a recent version of works all I need to do to get excel or office it to buy the upgrade. Is this true? tia Hi see: http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/howtobuy/default.mspx#EEAA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:07f401c4ac3c$dfc2d740$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I was told by a local retailer that if I have a recent > version of works all I need to do to get excel or office > it to buy the upgrade. Is this true? > tia Most newer versions of Works and Wor...

in mail merge can you add something in to the body of the letter
I am doing a mail merge which requires the opening sentence to say; "We are pleased that you and Mary will be attending our meeting". Can I add the spouse's name into the body of the letter through mail merge? Please advise. Thank you. Eva Eva, As long as it is part of your database, yes. Just insert the field where you want it prior to doing the merge: "We are pleased that you and <SpouseName> will be attending our meeting". HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Eva Anne" <EvaAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:321D2902-83F4-46C...

Can you record a macro in Publisher like you can in Excel?
In Excel I use the feature to Record a Macro. Excel records the keystrokes and converts to VB. Does Publisher have that option? In my version, Publisher 2003, I can Create a Macro, and it takes me into VB. However, I don't know how to code VB. Darlene wrote: > In Excel I use the feature to Record a Macro. Excel records the keystrokes > and converts to VB. Does Publisher have that option? In my version, > Publisher 2003, I can Create a Macro, and it takes me into VB. However, I > don't know how to code VB. Publisher does not have a Macro Recorder, sorry. --...

Static reference to worksheet in formula
I have several Documents. For example one is called Budget 2007, Budget 2008. In each of these I have worksheets for each month, Jan, Feb, etc... I also have a worksheet called Year. In the Year I have cells that reference the month worksheets. For example I might have =Jan!$B23 My problem is that when I now copy the worksheet Year to the new file the cell reference is ='C:\[BUDGET 2007.xls]Jan'!$B$23 I can't edit the links because I do have some formulas which I want to reference previous years and otherwise will create lots of circular references. 2 questions I have. 1)...

Can't add News to Go menu
I followed the Help instructions to add News to the Go menu. It was in the menu and I accessed newsgroups. I shut down Outlook 2003. Reopened Outlook 2003. The News selection on the Go dropdown menu was gone and now it is not available from the custom menu to be added. I assume Outlook still think it is on the Go dropdown. Suggestions on how to fix this. I get the feeling that my Outlook install is headed into the tank for some reason. Kurt Giesselman <kgiesselman@indy.rr.com> wrote: > I followed the Help instructions to add News to the Go menu. It was > in the menu and...

How can I remove ALL hyperlinks in a document in Excel 2003?
I would like to Remove ALL hyperlinks instead of one by one in Excel 2003 Sub DeleteHyperlinks() Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Intersect(Selection, _ Selection.SpecialCells(xlConstants, xlTextValues)) With ActiveSheet .Hyperlinks.Delete End With Next Cell End Sub Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 25 May 2010 08:04:01 -0700, ToBeFree71 <ToBeFree71@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to Remove ALL hyperlinks instead of one by one in Excel 2003 You don't need the loop. Sub DeleteHyperlinks()...

How can I revise the default Outlook 2007 contact template?
I would like to see the Notes portion of the Template run horizontally on the bottom of the template as it did in Outlook 2000. It's not possible to make that change with a custom contact form without losing many of the other features of the main contact page. When you edit that page, it reverts to a very old appearance, without newer features like the person's thumbnail picture. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "seekjd...

Can't See Rows (not hidden)
I have been sent a spreadsheet where many of the rows are "hidden" and I need to see them. They aren't hidden in the typical hide/unhide way and I can't figure out how to open them up. Can anyone suggest what I can do to "unhide" the rows? Hi Probably the row height is set to 0. Select the some range of rows with missing ones included, and set new row height (p.e. 12.75) -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "ChrisW" <ChrisW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2487060-69DA-466A-ACC7-1B5CC5F0...

How can invoices be generated from multiple queries in Access?
I am an office manager for my local synogogue. I have created an Access database to track our membership and their pledges and payments. I would like to be able to generate quartetly statements that indicates a previous balance, each pledge and payment (i.e., transaction) for the quarter and the current balance. In the past I have used Mail Merge for things like this, but this time I am having trouble embedding in a document information from multiple tables/queries. Any assistance with this task would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! There are some free church management ...