Help needed

is there anyway you can see what links to other workbooks are associated with
the workbook you have open.

The problem i am having is when i open the workbook in question a message
appears and states "The workbook you opened contains automatic links to
information in another workbook. do you want to update this workbook with
changes made to the other workbook" Yes....... No. if i click No the workbook
opens, however if i click Yes the workbook just hangs and i have to go into
task manager to shut down the system. I can only assume that there is a
problem with one of the links.

ANY HELP PLEASE

0
Monty (61)

Bill Manville has written a utility, FindLink, for working with links. You
can get it at http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"Monty" <Monty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there anyway you can see what links to other workbooks are associated
with
> the workbook you have open.
>
> The problem i am having is when i open the workbook in question a message
> appears and states "The workbook you opened contains automatic links to
> information in another workbook. do you want to update this workbook with
> changes made to the other workbook" Yes....... No. if i click No the
workbook
> opens, however if i click Yes the workbook just hangs and i have to go
into
> task manager to shut down the system. I can only assume that there is a
> problem with one of the links.
>
> ANY HELP PLEASE

0
bob.NGs1 (1661)

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

need to add custom entity to email selection list
We have created a custom entity called Employee which has an email address as one of its fields. We would like to be able to select an employee record while creating an email activity. How do I add this entity to the list of entities to choose from in the To field in the email activity? You can't. The list of entities you can email to are set within CRM. One option to get around this is to load employees as Contacts - with a Contact type = Employee. "Jeanenne" wrote: > We have created a custom entity called Employee which has an email address as > one of its fie...

Need function to insert worksheet name into a cell of that worksheet.
I have found a formula on the web help site to automatically insert a worksheet name into a cell of the worksheet. I have several worksheets and wish to identify each worksheet automatically in a cell of each worksheet. When I use the formula it initially brings in the correct worksheet name. However when I select another worksheet the prior name appears in the selected cell. Perhaps I need to change something in my formula or this is a problem that I can't correct. What is your suggestion? The following formula is what I am using in each worksheet. =MID(CELL("fil...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Excel Needs to Close
Frequently, when turning on my computer, I will get the message something like "Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I may not have used Excel for days and it definitely was not open when the computer was turned off. Any clues? Do I have a problem? Ed, Look for an Excel file, or Excel itself, in your Startup folder (Start - All programs). Scan for viruses. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thr...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

IF OR help
I have entered the formula =IF(OR(D5="K",D5<=4,M32<=95),"INELIGIBLE"," ") I am trying to get a result that will display INELIGIBLE when the value in D5 is K,1,2,3,4 OR the value in M32 is less than 96. with this formula I now get INELIGIBLE when D5 is blank. I would like cell to be blank unless one of the specific conditions is met. If either D5 or M32 is blank, I would like this cell to also be blank M32 contains a formula that returns a blank cell unless data is entered elsewhere in the workbook Thanks for all the help -- dbconn...

Need to save a bitmap in some standard graphics file format
Hello, I have bitmaps (they are specialized CD labels) that I construct in a DC, and I need to then be able to write them in some standard graphics file format so they can be imported by typical CD printing software. There are no images in these bitmaps, only text, lines and arcs. So I am looking for an easy, quick way to save these bitmaps to a suitable file. I was thinking .PNG might be the right choice, but I'm open to whatever works. This is for an in-house utility so quick and easy is especially important. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks. BTW, I really do have to gene...