HELP! Need to save in Excel 2.1 format - not available

Hi

I have excel 2007, and the datasystem here only accepts excel 2.1 format
files.

How can i convert or save in excel 2.1 format?

I'd really appreciate any input, even link to some external convert program.

Thanks

0
Poppe (2)

Hi,
Why you don't try to save it as excel 5.0 It should work
when saving as scroll almost to the bottom there you will find excel 5.0

"Poppe" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have excel 2007, and the datasystem here only accepts excel 2.1 format
> files.
>
> How can i convert or save in excel 2.1 format?
>
> I'd really appreciate any input, even link to some external convert program.
>
> Thanks

0
Eduardo (134)

sumifs help

Help !

KB979202 (Silverlight (1) failed to install
Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Nisko wrote: > Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation > returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Uninstall it ? That's the best recommendation I can give for a totally unnecessary multimedia format that was pushed out by Windows Update for no apparent reason other then to increase ad revenue for Microsoft. MowGreen ================ * -343-* FDNY Never F...

Help with this thing

need to add custom entity to email selection list
We have created a custom entity called Employee which has an email address as one of its fields. We would like to be able to select an employee record while creating an email activity. How do I add this entity to the list of entities to choose from in the To field in the email activity? You can't. The list of entities you can email to are set within CRM. One option to get around this is to load employees as Contacts - with a Contact type = Employee. "Jeanenne" wrote: > We have created a custom entity called Employee which has an email address as > one of its fie...

How do I resize a complex Excel template?
I bought a template to make a calendar, the template is wonderful but doesn't fill a full 8.5X11 sheet of paper, I've tried adjusting the margins, fiddling with the print at %, and everything else I can think of. Is there anyway to enlarge the calendar without resizing every cell? ...

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

Need function to insert worksheet name into a cell of that worksheet.
I have found a formula on the web help site to automatically insert a worksheet name into a cell of the worksheet. I have several worksheets and wish to identify each worksheet automatically in a cell of each worksheet. When I use the formula it initially brings in the correct worksheet name. However when I select another worksheet the prior name appears in the selected cell. Perhaps I need to change something in my formula or this is a problem that I can't correct. What is your suggestion? The following formula is what I am using in each worksheet. =MID(CELL("fil...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Excel Needs to Close
Frequently, when turning on my computer, I will get the message something like "Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I may not have used Excel for days and it definitely was not open when the computer was turned off. Any clues? Do I have a problem? Ed, Look for an Excel file, or Excel itself, in your Startup folder (Start - All programs). Scan for viruses. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thr...

Excel charts and Word docs
In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? In Ms Word go to Insert - Object - Create from File and select the xls file that contains your table. "Frustrated" wrote: > In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? Copy the range in Excel, switch to Word, and paste. Word puts the Excel data into a Word table. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90F...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

Excel #67
Where in Microsoft can I download and Excel update called SR1 or SR2. I need this for a QuickBooks Payroll link. What version of Excel do you have? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=5c011c70-47d0-4306-9fa4-8e92d36332fe&displaylang=en or http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=85af7bfd-6f69-4289-8bd1-eb966bcdfb5e&displaylang=en the former 2000, the latter 2002 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "KJ" <blueeyes1484@hotmail.com> wrote...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Merging in excel
I'm using excel to create a control card that I will duplicate on the worksheet 54 times. I want to enter a team name on each of the 54 cards. Is there a way to automate this if I have the 54 names in an adjoining sheet (like a word Mail merge)? regards Mike Coleman Hi But why don't you use Word's Mail Merge - with your Excel table as data source? A hint - place the sheet with source table as first in workbook. -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil@tarkon.ee) "Mike Coleman" <mchammer@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:1a6dc01c42349$030...