Help - My tables have extra boxes around the text.

I've pasted tables from an old document into another document.  The tables
now have extra boxes around the text.  It looks like a table in a table, but
I can't get rid of the extra boxes.  Does anyone have any ideas?
0
Kare_M (1)

Kare_M, what type of document have you pasted into?  It is possible to do
exactly what you think has happened in some applications: paste a table into
a cell in another table.  Most likely candidate would be pasting into a table
in a Word document.

"Kare_M" wrote:

> I've pasted tables from an old document into another document.  The tables
> now have extra boxes around the text.  It looks like a table in a table, but
> I can't get rid of the extra boxes.  Does anyone have any ideas?

sumifs help

Help !

Setting the range of a dialog box slider
Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of the control (the class wizard only creates a class for the dialog box), is there a way to attach a CSliderCtrl class to the resource or is there some other way to access the object in C++. SiBorg wrote: > Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of...

Outlook VERY slow / extra traffic while selecting multiple emails
I have purchased a new computer recently which is a 1.8GHz powerhouse with a ton of memory. The thing is that outlook crawls on this computer, while it flies on my p450. This behavior happens when i select multiple emails for any reason, ie, to delete them, move them, etc. After i am done selecting them (let go of the mouse key with a shift key multiple select)I see the network traffic going crazy, and outlook locks up until the traffic ends. It can take 5 minutes to select 100 records for instance. I have looked everywhere, but i cannot find the problem. Any ideas? I have a si...

change check box value based on combo box value
I have a form (Form1) with a combo box (Combo43) with three values: Reference 1 Antenatal 1 Quant 1 I also have two check boxes (check36 and check34) What is the best way to implement such that when Reference 1 is selected in the combo box, check34 changes from false to true, and when Antenenal 1 or quant 1 is selected, check 36 changes to true? I've tried something along the lines of, but no luck: Private Sub Combo43_AfterUpdate() If Me.Combo43 = "Reference 1" Then Me.Check32 = True Else Me.Check32 = False End If End Sub I'm a beginner at this, so any help would be ...

Excel 2007 Tables
Hi, I have turned a range of data into a Table, using the new "Insert Table" tool in Excel 2007. Great new feature!! The problem is, when I insert a new row (by tabbing from the last cell in the last row), the formatting for the cell in the first column does not get applied. All of the rest of the cells in that row maintain the formatting from the row above. All of the cells in the first column above the new row have the same formatting - there is no mixing (bold and italics, for example). Any suggestions on why this would be happening? Thanks! Hi Tammy I love to see yo...

Forms, tables, etc. open in separate windows, accessible from the MS Vista taskbar
Dear All How can I set Access 2007 up in order to have the windows (forms, tables, etc.) open in separate windows, accessible from the MS Vista taskbar? In short, I would like to have Access 2007 behaving likewise Access 2003, regarding opening windows. Thanks in advance, Paul Hi Paul, I don't believe this capability exists in Access 2007. You can have the objects open in separate windows within the object workspace by doing this: - Click the Office button - Click Access Options (bottom left corner) - Click Current Database category - Under the Application Options section for the r...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Access 2007 link table login
Hi I am migrating my Access 2003 to 2007. There a lot of link tables from Oracle in my mdb file. when my applicaiton running, I have to code to login Oracle: Dim wsp As Workspace Set wsp = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("xxx", "xxx", "xxx", dbUseODBC) Set dbs = OpenDatabase("", False, True, strConnect) ' connect via regular ODBC 'Close the database. The login is still cached so that it is available for any 'Access object that needs it during the same session. dbs.Close This code works great in 2003 but not in 2...

Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I copy the tabular data manually by selecting the data on the worksheet, then going to the Home tab and choosing the Paste menu dropdown, then "As Picture", then "Copy as picture...". In the resulting dialog box, I choose "As shown on scr...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

How do I create a table with data selected via a pass through que.
I see the data using a pass thru select query but when I try to use the query in a separate make tabel query, I get an error message. Has anyone done this before? Thx. On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:33:00 -0800, kandamj <kandamj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I see the data using a pass thru select query but when I try to use the query >in a separate make tabel query, I get an error message. Has anyone done this >before? Thx. You may want to try saving the passthrough query, and base a new MakeTable query on that saved query. The passthrough query runs on the host, and ha...

Suppress pivot table lines
I'm creating a budget pivot table. Its' source is a worksheet in the same workbook that is linked to individual department budget workbooks. A general budget template was used for all departments and many of the accounts have a zero value in the amount column. The pivot table picks up all the accounts, including the ones with zero values. Is there any way to suppress these lines without actually deleting the linked rows? I'd like to keep the pivot table's workbook flexible and generic but it prints an excessive amount of rows with no numeric values. Thanks, TomD The f...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

League table automatic sort/update
Hi All I'm just getting up to speed with Excel and as an exercise I'm trying to implement a simple league table. What I'd like to know is how to create 'dynamically' a ranking table like the one shown below. Pos Player Points 1 Tom 124 2 Linda 122 3 Harry 107 4 Jayne 100 4 Bob 100 5 Steve 89 6 Mark 88 7 John 80 8 Angie 77 9 Andrew 71 The table is sorted on the points column, the values for which are referenced from another sheet. Ideally I'd Like the table to be sorted automatically as players points total change(based on calculations In another sheet). ...

text box float over photo?
Pub 2k, Is there a way to float a text box over a photo or vice versa? (photo program layering) thanks, Sure, what problems are you running into? If your photo is in the back make the text box transparent.(No fill, ctrl+t). If you place the text box in the back, you will have to think about the wrap. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "L." <ofa@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23fFs6ZDiHHA.392@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Pub 2k, > > Is there a way to float a text box over a photo or vice v...

fixed length within the counta and some text
hello! I would like to generate some incremental number if the cell on the right is not empty e.g. Order0001 Order0002 ..... Order0015 How I can do this with this formula ? How i can convert the output of counta to have 4 digits? =IF(D13<>"","Order"&COUNTA($D$4:D13)&"","") thanks, uma =IF(D13<>"","Order"&TEXT(COUNTA($D$4:D13),"0000"),"") -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Uma Shanker" <asdf834@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0n7e7$qdk$01$1@news.t-...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction