Help about image transfer to excel spread sheet

Hi there,

can any one tell me how to use csaned image in to excel, particularly am
concerned about reconciliations, have many paper account statements and will
be of great help if i can scan these documents and get it into Excel sheets.
--
Ali.
0

You will need to use OCR software, and won't get any formatting or formulas,
just values......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ali Noor" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> can any one tell me how to use csaned image in to excel, particularly am
> concerned about reconciliations, have many paper account statements and will
> be of great help if i can scan these documents and get it into Excel sheets.
> --
> Ali.
0
CLR (807)

sumifs help

Transferring data to a new company that has a "new" chart of accou
Hello: The client wants to create a new company in GP 9.0. This company is going to be the client’s “new live” company. The client wants this company to have a different account format and a new chart of accounts from what the old company has. They want to get rid of this “old live” company, because they say that financial and other data is not clearly discernible. Pretty easy, so far….. But, the client also wants to transfer the payroll and payables data from the old live company to this new live company. The issue is that the new company will have a new chart of accounts. The ...

Excel sorting #3
Is there a way to sort data by absolute value? I have a list of numbers, both negative and positive and I would like the list to have the highest positive and negative numbers at the top (e.g. -10,000 and +10,000 and the lowest numbers to be at the bottom(e.g -1 & 1). ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Blue, In an empty column, place the formula =ABS(A1) then fill down as far as you need to go. Then sort on this column. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson M...

Help !

Excel 2007 Tables
Hi, I have turned a range of data into a Table, using the new "Insert Table" tool in Excel 2007. Great new feature!! The problem is, when I insert a new row (by tabbing from the last cell in the last row), the formatting for the cell in the first column does not get applied. All of the rest of the cells in that row maintain the formatting from the row above. All of the cells in the first column above the new row have the same formatting - there is no mixing (bold and italics, for example). Any suggestions on why this would be happening? Thanks! Hi Tammy I love to see yo...

Help with this thing

How do I resize a complex Excel template?
I bought a template to make a calendar, the template is wonderful but doesn't fill a full 8.5X11 sheet of paper, I've tried adjusting the margins, fiddling with the print at %, and everything else I can think of. Is there anyway to enlarge the calendar without resizing every cell? ...

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

Uplaod file / Image file grater that 3mb.
Facing problem to upload the file with size greater than 3mb. What to Do? I am using WINHTTP. You could try WinRar to break the file into smaller chunks Les <shrikant.gurav11@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9cccc88a-a554-47ff-866f-c394295483ac@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Facing problem to upload the file with size greater than 3mb. > What to Do? > I am using WINHTTP. ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Excel charts and Word docs
In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? In Ms Word go to Insert - Object - Create from File and select the xls file that contains your table. "Frustrated" wrote: > In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? Copy the range in Excel, switch to Word, and paste. Word puts the Excel data into a Word table. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90F...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Excel Needs to Close
Frequently, when turning on my computer, I will get the message something like "Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I may not have used Excel for days and it definitely was not open when the computer was turned off. Any clues? Do I have a problem? Ed, Look for an Excel file, or Excel itself, in your Startup folder (Start - All programs). Scan for viruses. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thr...

how do i set up a excel program for seniors membership/dues, etc
I need to download a program that will be easy to use. i sign in as confused senior One start is to browse the free templates at MS': http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "completely confused" <completelyconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B304EB05-8C65-46EF-9D44-1A2E12E318B8@microsoft.com... >I need to download a program that will be easy to use. i sign in as >confused > senior ...

Imaging system joined with Great Plains
Hello, Has anyone successfully joined an imaging system with Great Plains. We want to link images and other files to invoicing in the Sales Order Processing Module. Any advice? thanks, Ed A client of mine just bought Docuware and I was asked to integrate it with GP. The first and only time (so far) that I worked with it was when the Docuware Sales Manager and I tried to create an integration between docuware and GP(v9) Docuware has two tools to create/manage the integration one is a user-usable tool (technically savvy - say a GP admin) point and click etc. that is what he use...

Macro Help

help me #2

Excel #67
Where in Microsoft can I download and Excel update called SR1 or SR2. I need this for a QuickBooks Payroll link. What version of Excel do you have? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=5c011c70-47d0-4306-9fa4-8e92d36332fe&displaylang=en or http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=85af7bfd-6f69-4289-8bd1-eb966bcdfb5e&displaylang=en the former 2000, the latter 2002 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "KJ" <blueeyes1484@hotmail.com> wrote...

SUM and Frequency for Multiple SHeets
Hi....in sheet 1, I have a column that has unique numbers and using the following formula to lookup the field in sheet 46500! Column H and then count the unique frequencies in sheet 46500! column A. =SUM(1*(FREQUENCY(IF(('46500'!$H$2:$H$43207<>"")*('46500'!$H$2:$H$43207=$A4),'46500'!$A$2:$A$43207),'46500'!$A$2:$A$43207)>0)) How do I change that formula so that it also reads additional sheets (46501, 47400, 43100, 43103, 47300) and only counts the unique combination like the formula above does for one sheet? Please Help Yo...