Getting this message when i startup excel 2003

Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003,
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i have
Acrobat 6 on my computer,
i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add
and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i start
Excel

0
Brian8214 (439)

Go to Tools-->Add-ins, and uncheck it.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003,
> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i
have
> Acrobat 6 on my computer,
> i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add
> and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i
start
> Excel

0
ng1 (1444)
7/4/2005 3:11:26 PM
Thank you very much Anne, done what you said and now is all is working well

Brian

"Anne Troy" wrote:

> Go to Tools-->Add-ins, and uncheck it.
> *******************
> ~Anne Troy
>
> www.OfficeArticles.com
> www.MyExpertsOnline.com
>

> "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003,
> > C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i
> have
> > Acrobat 6 on my computer,
> > i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add
> > and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i
> start
> > Excel

0
Brian8214 (439)
7/4/2005 3:34:03 PM
Try Tools|add-ins and uncheck the pdfmaker add-in
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003,
> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i
> have
> Acrobat 6 on my computer,
> i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add
> and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i
> start
> Excel

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

Outlook 2003 and junkmail and rules
the outlook 2003 junkmail filter worked well until i added a simple rule to move all incoming messages for my 2nd email account to a folder. the spam addressed to that email account remains in the folder i specified. i could not find any way to configure the junkmail filter to make it function properly. it appears that all my new messages must remain in the inbox folder for the junk mail filter to be effective. ...

Message Threading
Hi, Does Microsoft have any documentation on how mail clients other than Outlook are supposed to thread messages that come from Outlook (since they're too stubborn to use In-Reply-To or References headers)? Outlook messages are seriously polluting the mailing lists I belong to by breaking the threading. Thanks. And why would Microsoft bother to document other mail clients behavior? Ask your mail client provider for THEIR documentation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account ...

message queing
Message queing was uninstalled on our Exchange 2003. Will that stop or uninstall SMTP? -- spd How did you determine this? You can reinstall Exchange using setup.exe /reinstall switch. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822939/en-us -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Sandra" <Sandra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5F61FD6-0045-42FC-A26C-554B9975A2DA@microsoft.com... > Message queing was uninstalled on our Exchange 2003. Will that stop or > uni...

A Crystal Beginner

Bad Message
When I open Outlook I get a error message of C:\documents and settings\my name\applicanvdata\microsoft\addins\C:\program files\micro~2\office\addins\outbak.dll How do I remove it???????? Its a problem with the MS OL backup addin. You can uninstall the addin at Control Panel/Add Remove Programs ( MS Outlook Backup) Also check OL, Comm Addins and uncheck OL Backup Addin "Marv May" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:087501c53145$6ce63da0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I open Outlook I get a error message of C:\documents > and settings\my > na...

Detect if MDB has autoexec or a startup form
Does anyone know of way to detect if a MDB has a autoexec or startup form in use without openned the MDB using access.exe. Many thanks in advance Function StartUp(PathToMDB As String) As String On Error GoTo EH Dim db As DAO.Database Dim strMessage As String Dim strStartForm As String If Len(Dir(PathToMDB)) > 0 Then Set db = OpenDatabase(PathToMDB) strStartForm = db.Properties("StartUpForm") If Len(strStartForm) > 0 Then strMessage = PathToMDB & " specifies " & _ strStartForm & " for startup." &...

fix send email after message "interface not registered"
How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent from outlook 2003. When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications. In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll --� Milly Staples [M...

file is locked does not appear in Excel if file already open by an
We have shared files on a network drive. When a file is open by one user, and a second user opens the file we want them to recieve <filename> is locked for editing message and open the file read only. This works great for some users, but we have several users that can open the file (even if someone is already in it) and they do not get the prompt and can edit the workbook. Is there a setting that would turn this off for some users and not others in excel? Hello Leslie, You could try sharing the workbook. With the Excel workbook open, choose Tools from the menu. Choose Share W...

outlook 2000 error message with roadrunner
Can some one please help.... I just signed up for road runner and I am not able to send or recieve emails through outlook. The message that I get is ... a time out occured while communicating with the server. (Account: pop-server.houston.rr.com, SMTP Server;'smtp- server.houston.rr.com', Error Number 0x800ccc19) Have you called Roadrunner support to make sure your settings are correct? lynn wrote: > Can some one please help.... I just signed up for road > runner and I am not able to send or recieve emails through > outlook. The message that I get is ... > a time o...

Intelligent message filter #7
I come to the conclusion that the values ... Block messages with an SCL greater than or equal to : Move messages with an SCL greater than or equal to : In fact act as ... Block messages with an SCL greater than : Move messages with an SCL greater than : In either case, messages with a SCL value equal to the one I setup are not moved. Can anyone confirm that behaviour ? Thanks Rudy Steyaer You are correct. It is listed in Microsoft article #867633 as a known issue. it says: Screenshots of the UI contain incorrect SCL rating text for the store threshold The "Store Junk E-Mail C...

Why isn't Outlook downloading all messages
I'm running Outlook 2007 on a Windows Vista 64bit machine with 8GBs of Ram. I've been noticing that Outlook doesn't always download all messages from my ISP. It will download 95% of them, but then it leaves some messages on the server. I can see them if I log into my webmail, but OUtlook doesn't download them. If I restart Outlook, it will see them and download. Is this a common problem? Do I need to reinstall? Jason, Once again, your ISP may have a limit that you are exceeding. "Jason Klein" <JasonKlein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Excel VBA / Data Sorting / Maniputaltion
i have a long list, which i imported from other data base. The problem is: 1. In each cell, besides data (data is in alphabates) there are som numeric characters which i dont want . How can i get rid of all those unwanted numbers from data, from all th list? 2. The data is in every second row, ie. one row is empty. How can i Delete those empty/blank rows from the list -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com 1. I think we will need to see a sample of your data 2. Sort the data -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I am sending the sample data file... ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Change Excel Icon
Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? Many Thanks. Kevin. Right click the icon, go to properties, select Change Icon. "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD3D14AE-46DA-4D03-944F-B04BF1DA0D8C@microsoft.com... > Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a > shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? > > Many Thanks. > > Kevin. Kevin AFAIK you cannot change the icon for the Excel.exe...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

IMF Appending to the Subject of email message
It seems as though IMF is appending the word [SPAM] to email messages deemed as spam. My Spam server doesn't do this and also emails messages being sent internally are being appended. Does IMF actually have this option or maybe is it something else causing this action? I really need to know how to disable if its IMF. Thanks IMF does not alter subject or content of messages - it simply stamps SCL (Spam Confidence Level) property that is than used to either drop the mail at the gateway or move it to either your Junk Mail or Inbox folders depending on your threshold settings. C...

How to program an excel macro to repeat a series of keystrokes?
I want to program an Excel macro to set a columnar range, then perform the keystroke series "F2, Home, =, Enter" repeatedly until the end of the range is reached. How do I teach the macro to automatically repeat the keystoke series? I am using XP, and Excel 2002 10.4. Thanks for your help!!! Hi there, Look up Sendkeys in the visual basic editor help. Hope that helps Naz, London "Beancounter" wrote: > I want to program an Excel macro to set a columnar range, then perform the > keystroke series "F2, Home, =, Enter" repeatedly until the end of the ...

Checking specific text string in excel files stored in a folder
Hi, I need to write a code that can do the following: 1) prompt user to select a particular folder 2) search for a particular text string, for e.g., ABCD in all the excel files in that folder (the number of files in the folder will vary and so does the names of the files). Is it possible to specify the string that we want to search on the fly when macro is run? 3) create a simple report that contains the filename in one column and yes / no in the second column that tell me which file names contain that keyword (it will be great if the path of the file can be recorded in the 3rd colum...