Free Spreadsheets

I am looking for free spreasheets in excel of any kind, any links
other than microsoft template page.  Any links will be appreaciated.
Any links for spreadsheets.....

Have you tried a web search for your topics of interest?

Without a clue as to what kind of "free spreadsheets" you're looking for
it's anyone's guess...

Smitty

"." wrote:

> I am looking for free spreasheets in excel of any kind, any links
> other than microsoft template page.  Any links will be appreaciated.
> Any links for spreadsheets.....

0
Smitty1 (12)
8/2/2007 4:40:00 AM
you might try this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=excel+spreadsheets

"Smitty" wrote:

> Have you tried a web search for your topics of interest?
>
> Without a clue as to what kind of "free spreadsheets" you're looking for
> it's anyone's guess...
>
> Smitty
>
> "." wrote:
>
> > I am looking for free spreasheets in excel of any kind, any links
> > other than microsoft template page.  Any links will be appreaciated.
> > Any links for spreadsheets.....

0
catrrmg (2)

Placement of Subtotals within a Spreadsheet
I'm using a basic spreadsheet that is populated with column headers like address, work order, date, material description, quantity, and cost. I want the subtotal of the cost to show up in the imediate column to the right When using the Subtotal command under the Data tab Excel automaticly places the subtotal under the group of cells being subtotalled. The data on the spreadsheet is too long to select every single subtotal then manually move them to the adjacent column . . . every month I've also tried building a pivot table but I couldn't get the result I wanted there either. ...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Email Spreadsheet As Attachment?
Is there a way to email one spreadsheet of a workbook file as an attachment in Excel 2003? I don't want to email the whole workbook file and I don't want to email the spreadsheet in the body of the email, and these seem to be the only other options available. I would like to be able to do this without using an addin or other method outside the standard ones available in Excel. Thanks! Select the Sheet you want to save - then select "Save As" then selec Comma Seperated Values (CSV) or Tabbed and follow the directions. Then the end user should be able to open and import t...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

SPREADSHEET #6
I have a spreadsheet which sums each row across to the last column...then sums each column down...The sheet foots and crossfoots. Question: If each of the cells is blank, my horizontal crossfoot in the righthand column displays a ZERO. Such as: A1 B1 C1 D1 0 2 4 1 7 2 5 2 9 I WISH THE D1 CELL TO NOT DISPLAY 0; I WISH IT TO APPEAR BLANK. Please help, Larry Wrap your formula in an IF statement............ =IF(yourformula=0,"",yourformula) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "flkulchar" <flk2575@comcast.net&...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

How can I get web-service data into an Excel spreadsheet?
I would like to have information from a web-service dynamically insereted into my spreadsheet. What is the easiest way to do this? Thanks, Inbar. ...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...

Free\Busy Time Setting
Hi I have set up a number of Rooms as Resources. When we Schedule a meeting, although the Resource is set up to Auto-Reply, the Meeting is booked in the Resource Diary, but does not Show up in a subsequent Meeting Schedule, as busy, for 15 minutes. I have set up the Resources to update every minute, but this does not seem to help. How do I change the Refresh on the Exchange Server. If I book another Meeting with the Resource, it adds the last meeting into the View Group Schedule list, but of course the Meeting I have just created waits another 15 minutes. Thanks Allan ...

Insert for free your website
Insert for free your website in the new search engine Free Pass http://www.free-pass.org ...

Forcing Free/Busy to Free
This might sound like a silly question, but in Exch. 2003 is there a way to force a user's calendar as ALWAYS showing "Free" even when there is an event scheduled on that calendar? Essentially, what I am trying to do is to allow a resource calendar managed by AutoAccept to be able to double-book. Apparantly, the only way to do this is when AutoAccept sees the resource as being "Free", so that it will not automatically decline the meeting request. Thanks!! -sul@fiu.edu ...

creating spreadsheets and workbooks
Does anyone have any example worksheets from the body shop business or any that are used with a form that I can just type the information in a form and it willl put it in the worksheet for me? Kristi7121 wrote: > Does anyone have any example worksheets from the body shop business or any > that are used with a form that I can just type the information in a form and > it willl put it in the worksheet for me? Ummm depends what information you want to enter! Hi GOrdon I am very new to this so help me out here ok. Here is a sample of what I am doing if you can look at it and help m...

Free Signup-Free Marketing Tools-Enormous Paychecks
We got 'em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for turning small businesses into BIG paychecks Listen to this audio: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WpmTgFBk Go to my website and lock your position in now! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

Published Free & Busy Information inconsistent
Envirnonmet=Windows 2000 SP4, E2K SP3+Sept 2003 rolled up hotfix, Outlook 2000 SR1 clients. I have recently deployed a group policy to force OL clients to publish 12 months of Free&Busy data to our organization, all this seems fine and all 4000 clients have the setting set to 12 months and update every 15 minutes, we have 7 servers and replicate the public folder to all servers. The data that is visible in the client meeting request window pane is very inconsistent with very few actuall displaying the 12 mths, some have upto 6 mths and some only 2, i have observed that this varies at times...

Money 2005 Free trial expired
My trial version of money 2005 international has expired. I am stuck offshore and need to purchase a license, is there a site that lets you purchase and download a licence online rather than buying physically from a shop? http://www.microsoft.com/money/order.aspx kip "ensco" <ensco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231DFD9E-9BDB-43D4-A231-8DD08C02ACC3@microsoft.com... > My trial version of money 2005 international has expired. I am stuck > offshore > and need to purchase a license, is there a site that lets you purchase and > download a lice...

Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score
Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score View your Free Credit Report and Free Credit Score Online Instantly. http://creditreport.mzs-inc.com ...

formatting a spreadsheet help
I have a few different dilemas going on here. First: Can a conditional format be set up in Vista or Windows 7 both 64 bit, and saved in 97-2003 excel saving the conditional formats? Second: I have a spreadsheet column A is my received date, Column B is Stock #, Column C is Serial #, Column G is my finished date. What I need to be able to do: When I enter information into Column C (Serial #), I need some type of notification if that same number has been entered within a six month time period from my Column G (Finished date). 1. Yes. However, there are some formats which only Ex...