formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily

formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily
0
Vishal (50)

=NOW() or =TODAY()

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Vishal" <Vishal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily

0
chip1 (1821)

help with formula please #2

How to run Visual Basic from Excel sheet #8
How do I run a Visual Basic routine from a normal Excel cell. I would like to do something like this: =IF(RunIt=TRUE, Run my Visual Basic routine, Do nothing) So if some calculations results in the variable "RunIt" is set equal to TRUE, the Visual Basic routine must run. Kristian ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Kristian, You can only run functions from a worksheet. Not subs. You can use a worksheet change event. Do a google search for w...

Appending or Up-dating a formula

Removing a date by inputting a newer one in another cell
I have office excel 2007. I am a fairly new user, I have a worksheet which maintains and monitors the movement of various units, and is controlled by quantity and dates. What I would like to do is write a formula that will remove the ordered date when I input the new start date, which would be the newer date. So far I have not been able to make this work. I would appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Many Thanks Mike You could use a worksheet_change event that clearscontents of the original cell. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com ...

Excel programming
Hi All! Here is some Help asked, since I'm not familiar with Excel programming, I can't find an Answer for my problem. Here is the Problem: I need to replace come words in 1st.Cell with words from another 3rd.Cell if Content of the 1.st.Cell and the 2nd.Cells matches. Main problem is the Volume 25.000 Strings ? 15 Rows. As I understand the algorithm for this operation it may look like this: Get Ai Value Get Bj Value Compare Ai and Bj values for equality If true then get Cj Value and put to Ai Value; Next Ai (Ai++) If false then get next Bj (Bj++) Example: Before replaceme...

Is there a virus out there that is affecting excel spreadsheets
Was adding my spreadsheets and the numbers would not add up. So I shut my computer down and ran a norton anti virus program. It seemed to correct the problem for now but can someone advise me if there is a virus out there that is affecting the spreadsheet programs Thanks Jean "jean" <jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E371C861-DCB6-4B4F-AF08-335133C560EB@microsoft.com... > > Was adding my spreadsheets and the numbers would not add up. So I > shut my computer down and ran a norton anti virus program. It seemed > to correct the problem for n...

help with a formula #5

Formula #29

Can offset be used in this formula?

Money Plus Delux and RC3 update
Yes, I know it was on this forum but I am still as stuped as former polish prime minister. Money wants to update, I allow and it can not dowload. I did everythig to find a solution: 1. removed and installed Money several times, 2. turn off NOD32 and Defender, 3. Turn on DEP for essential programs and services Windows, 4. Turn on DEP for all programs exept: insights, Microsoft Money, Microsoft Money Background Banking, Microsoft Money Update Utility, mnyupdate!@#@.exe, Money Activation Utylity, msmoney.exe 5. SSL2 is enabled, TSL 1is disabled. NO RESULTS. My system is Vista Ultimate, 2GB R...

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

COM in VB Excel
How do you register a stand alone COM object in a VB macro? ...

Weekday formula

2008 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just installed the update. It asks for my product key which I type in but nothing happens. If I type in a different key it says wrong key but when I type in the correct key it just sits that. Continue lights up, I click it and nothing happens!!!! I'm away doing my doctoral work, now what do I do drewdinardo@officeformac.com wrote: > I have just installed the update. It asks for my product key which I > type in but nothing happens. If I type in a different key it says > wrong key but when I type in t...

Formula to return a formula

Count formula within a named range.

Capturing Date
I have tried writing a macro that would let me capture the date from my computer and place it in cell D2. The captured day will be moved intact at the end of the day Is there a command that will let me do that? Thanks for the help in advance. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200609/1 Hi, Why do you need a macro for this if Excel has a formula like this? In Cell D2, put: =TODAY() "Larry Fish via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > I have tried writing a macro that would let me capture the date from my > computer and place it in...

Including a formula in a path name.

excel 4 conversion to excel 2008 for Mac
I have been using excel 4 on Mac computers for years, and like it. I recently purchased Office :mac 2008 and wish to convert simple spread sheets. How? In article <ee8dd08.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Arthur_Massey@officeformac.com wrote: > I have been using excel 4 on Mac computers for years, and like it. I recently > purchased Office :mac 2008 and wish to convert simple spread sheets. How? If you saved your file in XL4 format (e.g., workbooks as .xlw and worksheets as .xls), XL08 should open them just fine. XL08 no longer *saves* in XL4 format though, so if you wish to sav...

FORMULA #14

uploading excel journal entry into Great Plains
At work, we create journal entries in excel. We then manually enter the exact same data in Great Plains to officially post to the books. I think it's redundant and a bloody waste of time. Is it possible to create a journal entry in excel that I can directly upload into Great Plains? I would greatly appreciate it if you could assist me with this...or point in me the right direction on how to go about it. Thank you so much Patrocinia Ilangilang ...

Update not complete
I have been using MS Money for years (12?) with online updates for my brokerage accounts with little of no problems. I upgrade my software each year at tax time (rebatesīŠ) and am currently running MS Money Plus Deluxe. About 3 months ago I started having update problems with my brokerage account. When I update the accounts first thing in the morning I get the following error: Update Not Complete. Your Last Call Encountered an Error. Microsoft Money Could Not Update Your Account. Please Try To Update Your Account Again. If the Problem Persists Contact Customer Support. General ...