Exporting a toolbar

Excel 2003

I've created a personal toolbar, which includes specific canned command
buttons, as well as about six "designer" buttons which I created to activate
several formatting macros.

I'd like to recreate this toolbars, along with the embedded macros, to a
different computer.

What is (are) the file(s) I should copy over, and in what folder(s) are
they?

--

PT

0
xyz1 (42)

I think you'l have many fewer problems if you create the toolbar on the fly when
the workbook opens (and destroy that toolbar when the workbook closes).

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

--

Dave Peterson
0

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export to XML exports single row only

Export / Import Security

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Toolbars
Out of sudden, my toolbar showing "File,Edit,View,..." goes missing. Tried removing and reinstalling Office but still the same. Action buttons "Send,Delete,Reply,.." still there. But duplication appears when I switch views between folders. Anyone who knows how to solve??.. ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Reviewing toolbar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have to do reviewing on many documents. It is extremely annoying that I cannot set the Reviewing Toolbar to always be on. For each document, I have to into the VIew menu and open it. There should be a way to set your default Toolbars to whatever you want! Unfortunately that's how it's designed to work. If you open a file which contains tracked changes or comments the bar will automatically launch, but if neither are present it not only won't launch but will be taken away. There is no Prefer...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...

Where is the resume macro on the toolbar?
I am trying to resume my macro in Excel 2000, but I can't find the resume macro button which is in the toolbar in Excel 1998, but I can't find it in Excel 2000. It's not there anymore. I think most people just record a new macro, then combine the routines in one while they're doing other tweaking. Bju23 wrote: > > I am trying to resume my macro in Excel 2000, but I can't find the resume > macro button which is in the toolbar in Excel 1998, but I can't find it in > Excel 2000. -- Dave Peterson ...

Can I export my Publisher document into MS Word?
Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document into MS Word? Hi Matt (matthew_removethis_@mccallister.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document || into MS Word? No you cannot. You can open one instance of Publisher and one instance of Word and copy/paste between the two programs, or do a CTRL+Drag and Drop between the two programs. Some formatting will be lost however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Export
Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. Thanks, Joel I put this question in the wrong place. Sorry "JoelS" wrote: > Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to > a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. > > Thanks, > > Joel ...

Outlook export csv contacts screws up email addresses (why?)
There must be a way to prevent Outlook from screwing up email addresses upon import and subsequent export of a csv file into and out of the contacts? But how? Here's what happens consistently with Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. I import this two-line csv test file into my Outlook contacts. Note this test file contains an email address which is not in my company Exchange server (apparently). LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME,PHONE,EMAIL Bar,Foo,123-456-7890,foo@bar.com When I export these contacts, the result is a different format: "LASTNAME","FIRSTNAME","PHONE","EM...

toolbar
I have a report were the users would like to be able to select the pages they would like to print. How do I create a customized tool bar that when the user clicks on the button the print dialog box will open and allow them to select what they want to print. ...

Morphed SKU Numbers on export to Excel
I am exporting an RMS Items report to Excel to send to my new on-line shopping cart provider. One of the pieces of data needs to be the RMS SKU #. I use a combination of 4 or 5 digit internally generated SKUs, plus the typical bar code wanded numbers where items are manufacturer barcoded. When the file opens in Excel, most of the manufacturer barcode SKUs are morphed. Some look fine, but many are morphed with decimals and letters included. The morphed ones do not appear that way in the RMS database. Any ideas?? These look fine: 84692000135 Taylor's Vintage '03 Ruby Port 8...

Mass VCard Export/Save As
How can I save multiple selected contacts as VCards? I see I can do this individually, but not en masse. My goal is to transfer my contacts to my IPod, but I can't find any freeware solutions for this. Chris google suggests : http://outport.sourceforge.net/ "Chris" <AccessCaz@pobox.com> wrote in message news:%23rA4$igzDHA.1100@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I save multiple selected contacts as VCards? I see I can do this > individually, but not en masse. My goal is to transfer my contacts to my > IPod, but I can't find any freeware solutions for this...

Export Web List
I am using Visio 2002 to capture the structure and content exsisting web sites. After that is done is there a way to export the contents of the List window into Excel or Access? Thank you for your help! Hi Pamela, When you are running the Web Diagram solution template in Visio 2002, select the "Reports" item from "Web" menu. If you have Excel installed on the machine, it will be one of the report output options. I hope this helps. -- Dick Hamilton Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Pa...

import/export
i have to import some images to an existing PPT then export them so thet the background image is retained, then import them into another PPT for distribution. this is so the background branding is retained. so 2 questions: 1) is there an easy smart way to do this\ 2) or is there an way to export the saved images to the 2nd PPT via VBA (i'm using VBA for the import/export). tia, mcnewsxp Once you have the images inserted into your presentation, save the presentation as .png files which will save all your images with the slide background in tact, then use Shyam's image i...

export from iCal to Outlook?
Hello, Does anyone know of a way to export a calendar from iCal to Outlook? Thanks Margarita mp <mparker@myra.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to export a calendar from iCal to Outlook? iCalendar is a format, not an application. What application are you using that exports in an iCalendar format? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] If you mean Apple iCal, just save it in the default format. Outlook 2007 will open it by double clicking the file. Outlook 2003 may be able to import it through File | Import and Export, but depending on the file content, it may not work. -...

Drop down *buttons* in toolbars
How can I create drop-down (or pull-out) *buttons* in toolbars? All the examples I have found tell me how to create a drop-down *menu* - which isn't what I need. You can see examples of this in MS Word (for instance the border toolbar button). Thanks in advance. Sandeep What you see in Word is not a toolbar. That functionality(pull out menu) is not included in common controls. You will have to develop it yourself or buy some 3rd party library such as www.codejock.com etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Sandeep Pulla" <bogusami@hotmail.com> wrote in me...