excel press enter to make active on 1st colum in new row

lets say I have 10 colums in a worksheet, when in colum 10 of row, i want to
automatically go to colum 1 of row 2
0
Greg7423 (349)

Enter the following in Worksheet code:

If Intersect(Range("J:J"), Target) Is Nothing Then
    Exit Sub
End If
Cells(Target.Row + 1, 1).Select
End Sub

After an entry is made in column 10, we move back to column 1 the next row
down.

REMEMBER:  Worksheet code.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200711

"Greg" wrote:

> lets say I have 10 colums in a worksheet, when in colum 10 of row, i want to
> automatically go to colum 1 of row 2
0
GarysStudent (1572)
3/18/2007 11:11:00 AM
Greg

Make sure your Tools>Options>Edit "move selection after enter" is set for
"down".

Assume you start in A1.

Tab your way across to column J.

When leaving column J hit the ENTER key to go back to A2.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 04:00:03 -0700, Greg <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>lets say I have 10 colums in a worksheet, when in colum 10 of row, i want to
>automatically go to colum 1 of row 2

0
Gord

Active x controls 04-27-10
I can't seem to get Art mail created in Outlook Express to work properly in Windows Live mail. Message comes up that one or more Active X controls could not be displayed because either: 1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page or 2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. As a result the page might not display correctly. I have checked all security settings but ......... Any suggestions appreciated To be honest I've never tried this but I would think that WLMail simply does not support the ActiveX controls requir...

Printing an Excel doucument

how do i form 2 lines in 1 row?
I'm guessing you're looking to force text in a cell to wrap into the next line of the same cell. If that's true...... Edit the text and move the insertion point to where you want to wrap the text. Hold down the [Alt] key and press [Enter] Does that help? ---------------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) "MSEXCELROOKIE" <MSEXCELROOKIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:951AA059-1613-4A62-AAA6-7890AF6F84A6@microsoft.com... > In one cell type this is line one then Alt + ENTER then type this is line two. The Alt ...

Windows Update

excel axes

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

New CRM 3.0 Server
I am currently running CRM 3.0 on Server 2003 Sm. Biz. 2003. For various reasons I am moving to a newer, larger Sm. Biz. 2003 server. On the new server I plan to install CRM 3.0. Is it possible to merge the data from server1 to server2? Both versions of SQL and and CRM 3.0 are the same. If not, how do I move the current database from server1 to server2? Thanks! you can try the CRM Redeployment tool "Christian" <Christian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:892E09CC-6828-44BE-A08E-F22B6C5EA4F7@microsoft.com... >I am currently running CRM 3.0 on Serv...

Email from Excel #3

When creating a new Budget, it always picks up my old pay stub information
I've been using MS Money since 2002 and have upgraded several versions up to 2006. In this version, when I try and create a new advanced budget, it automatically populates all the categories that are associated with my pay check (i.e. Gross Pay, Federal Taxes, Medicare, etc.). The only problem is, it's picking up my paycheck from several years back and I have no way of removing it. When I try and click on and edit those items in Budget, the screen just refreshes and nothing happens. I'm unable to delete those entries. What I want to do is enter all my budget items manually. B...

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

Conversion Excel 97 to Excel 2003
Hi There, I would like to convert Excel 97 files to excel 2003 I m using Save AS, but little bit confuse what type I have to choose "Microsoft Office Excel workbood (*.xls)" or "Microsoft Excel 97 - Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 workbook (*.xls)". We will not use Office 97 anymore next few weeks. Thank for your prompt response. Wayne You shouldn't have to do anything. If you feel the need, just save as microsoft excel workbook.xls -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8286...

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

Convert excel to java
Hi does anybody know a way to convert an XL spreadhseet (with charts) to a fully interactive Java object?? I have tried exceleverywhere and xlsius, but no luck! Thanks in advance -- shnim1 ...

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...