excel #39

I would like to install a print all sheets in a excel spreasheet with 5
sheets in it?
0
Gus (24)

I don't understand, you can simply go to FILE>PRINT and where it says
PRINT RANGE click the ALL radio button.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
'Microsoft Office Help' (http://www.thecodecage.com)
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=121700

I think you mean Print What>Entire Workbook.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:17:24 +0100, Simon Lloyd
<Simon.Lloyd.3w9dno@thecodecage.com> wrote:

>I don't understand, you can simply go to FILE>PRINT and where it says
>PRINT RANGE click the ALL radio button.
>
>Gus;438554 Wrote:
>> I would like to install a print all sheets in a excel spreasheet with 5
>> sheets in it?

0
Gord
8/1/2009 9:53:12 PM
Do you mean 5 worksheets in the workbook and you would like to print all 5
worksheets? If so then select all of the worksheets. Hold the Ctrl down while
you click on each worksheet tab. Alternatively select the first worksheet and
hold the Shift key while you select the last worksheet and that selects all
between.

--
Regards,

OssieMac

"Gus" wrote:

> I would like to install a print all sheets in a excel spreasheet with 5
> sheets in it?
0
OssieMac (238)

Can't add more addresses in OL 2000
I'm trying to add 3 more email addresses to the existing 6 in my current list. They seem to be added ok, the POP3 and SMTP servers are correct, the Username and Passwords are correct in the setup and I can send mail from any of the new addresses. What I cannot do is get OL to download existing mail from the server. I know the mail is there because I can log on to the ISP's mail program and see it. When I use Tools, Send/Receive, none of the new mail accounts are listed in the box, only the previous 6. When I went back to Tools and deleted one of the original 6, it still shows up un...

Printing an Excel doucument

Windows Update

excel axes

outlook task's
i am running ol2002 with the connector for lotus notes. when i enter a task it disappears after a few hours. there doesn't seem to be any specific activity that triggers the problem. any suggestions? ...

Excel program

Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off
Can anyone help? Hi! I had this happen to me a while back. I can't remember what I had to do to fix it, though. This is an operating system setting. Maybe post in a Windows group. I did a quick search of Windows help and of course it was NO help! Biff "plumber1" <plumber1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9437D5-5BC5-4315-A4A5-0BB4F85E142C@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help? > Maybe it was: windows start button|Control Panel|Accessibility Options|Keyboard tab Something to do with StickyKeys???? (But I don't know what key blocker is.)...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Don't post crap like this
Newsgroups will become useless as e-mail if you keep posting spam! ...

Excel number / date conversion

form won't allow input -- it did previously
Two of us have been designing a form, which all of a sudden has stopped allowing any data to be put into it. One can still add data, of course, to the underlying table (there are 2 tables). I checked the Properties for the form and I don't see where data entry is restricted/denied. What could have happened?? Thanks, Meredith In news:AD694662-ED63-4E91-98EA-663D93B9B6A9@microsoft.com, MeredithS <MeredithS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Two of us have been designing a form, which all of a sudden has > stopped allowing any data to be put into it. One can still add dat...

Publisher's future?
1) What do the big boys have mostly (InDesign and Quark) that makes them stand out from Publisher (no funny remarks here)? 2) Do you think MSPublisher will ever be able to play with the big boys? 3) I'm fairly well adept w/Publisher to have created a newsletter business w/pretty good success. I'm not intimidated by Quark or InDesign, but not interested in the long learning curve. So, I'm wondering if it's worth waiting for a more sophisticated version or if what the others offer are qualities that I'll never need anyway. Any and all opinions would be appreciated....

'BrowserPlus' installing itself with Yahoo Messenger
I realize this forum is for XP but maybe someone has experience with Yahoo Messenger. When I initially installed Yahoo Messenger 10, I noticed that something called 'BrowserPlus' had also been installed so I uninstalled it. However, a few days later, it 'installed' itself again so I deleted all traces of Yahoo Messenger and reinstalled it and 'BrowserPlus' has not installed itself since. 1. Does BrowserPlus 'automatically' install with Yahoo Messenger? 2. Is there an option during the install not to include it or does it have to be uninstal...

Email from Excel #3

version excel

My PC can't even boot after installing 12 Microsoft updates today
Like I have been doing in the past, I was asked today if I want to download 12 Microsoft updates for my home-edition XP platform during the shutdown, I went ahead to install them, and PC pwoered off after it. Later when I attempted to pwoer on, the OS was crashed and couldn't even get to the desktop. Can't run the safe mode either. I can not believe what happen to my PC today just install 12 Microsoft updates like I always do before. What kind of Microsoft updates that are available today????? HELP!!!! -- David See the "How to obtain help" section of htt...

Can't access my newspaper in Outlook any more
For years, I have been reading my daily newspaper via my Outlook. It is delivered daily via e-mail. Today, it was delivered via e-mail as alwys, BUT I was not allowed to open it. The message from Outlook says that it had been blocked and to contact my system administrator. Since I am using my home computer (as always!) I am wondering what gives. Does it have anything to do with the Outlook Connector items that were downloaded automatically sometime recently without warning. If you put the attachment on your desktop,can you open it then ??? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsg...

double line spacing using excel 2000