custom views dialog box

Hi. What exactly is the point of the custom views dialog box (found under
view menu). When I access it, there is nothing listed under 'view'. Is this
supposed to be a list  of all the worksheets?

0
Wessel (9)

This is where you add your views (using the Add button). A view contains
your current setup of hidden/unhidden rows/columns, filter settings, ...
Once added and they are on the list for you to recall at a click.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Wessel" <Wessel@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> Hi. What exactly is the point of the custom views dialog box (found under
> view menu). When I access it, there is nothing listed under 'view'. Is
this
> supposed to be a list  of all the worksheets?

0
innocent (844)
3/15/2006 7:24:46 PM
Thanks Harald!

"Harald Staff" wrote:

> This is where you add your views (using the Add button). A view contains
> your current setup of hidden/unhidden rows/columns, filter settings, ...
> Once added and they are on the list for you to recall at a click.
>
> HTH. Best wishes Harald
>
> "Wessel" <Wessel@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> > Hi. What exactly is the point of the custom views dialog box (found under
> > view menu). When I access it, there is nothing listed under 'view'. Is
> this
> > supposed to be a list  of all the worksheets?

0
Wessel (9)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Unable to view Settings side tab
I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to try it out. I logged into the VPC as an admin user so that I could check out the Settings area and look through the customization options. Unfortunately there was no "Bar" on the side tab for "Settings" and the menu option for getting "Settings" to display does not seem to work. Anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions for tracking down the issue? Do a search on these forums - this has been covered multiple times now. "Darren Neimke" wrote: > I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Project's published but couldn't view the impact in data analysis
Hi, I am using Project Server 2007 and MS Project 2007. I have created a new project and published it to the project server, I can see the project in the Project Center. I have created a data analysis view using "Assignement TimePhased" cube and have added project list field as the filter and task list as the row filter. The problem is that the newly created project is not available in this project list field, niether any task is available in the task list field for that project. kindly help. Regards, You have to rebuild the analysis cubes before the pro...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

how do I view an archived file?
How can I view an archived file and print info from it? Does the archived file have archive in the name? It *could* have Archive in the name and then again it could have *JoAnn* in the name. I don't understand what you mean by an "archived" file? To me, all that is is a copy of the file. Period. Could you give us a little more information? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "martyman2" <martyman2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49630724-D482-4FC2-B796-49C42B81C7D7@microsoft.com... > How can I view an archived file and print in...

Customer Report

Gridline box checked or unchecked. Gridlines do not print.
I'm new to excell and want to print gridlines. (Office 2003) With the gridline box checked or unchecked the gridlines do not print. Obviously, I must be doing something stupid. But what? Help appreciated, thanks, bobb File/Page Setup/Sheet tab, check Gridlines Bob Umlas Excel MVP "bobb" wrote: > I'm new to excell and want to print gridlines. (Office 2003) > > With the gridline box checked or unchecked the gridlines do not print. > > Obviously, I must be doing something stupid. But what? > > Help appreciated, thanks, bobb No response in...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Programmatically close dialog app
Hi, I want to programmatically close my dialog-based app from within the app itself. Can anyone tell me how to do this? TIA! Jan Roelof Call the EndDialog( n ) API. HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. <jr_de_pijper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vdimrv83s1dcikosilin8jjenr9ce46usr@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I want to programmatically close my dialog-based app from within the > app itself. Can anyone tell me how to do this? > > TIA! > Jan Roelof > AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_SYSCOMMAND,...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

Custom colors
I hope someone can help me out on this one please! I mixed a few new colors using RGB that I want applied to certain cells on a spreadsheet that will be shared among many users. The problem is, I noticed that setting RGB only changes the color pallette and if the user resets or changes their color pallette, then my colors are all reset on the spreadsheet (and they look bad!). Apparently its all linked by the color index? i.e. If the user changes their color index, that change updates the spreadsheet color. Is there is foolproof (or at least better) way of applying custom shading t...

Check Box to control Text Box
I have a Check Box on my Main Form [Overdue, Yes/No] I want this text box only to show on my report if [Overdue] is ticked My text Box: [tbOD] =IIf([tbOverDueAmount]>1,DLookUp("OverdueMessage","tblCompanyInfo")) Thanks for any help.........Bob Thanks Adam but a check box does not have a On Change event!............Thanks Bob "Adam Milligan" <AdamMilligan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F9BE60C-F2BB-40F4-AB24-11CA12836959@microsoft.com... > In your checkbox's on change event put the following line of code: > > me.yo...

auto fill in customer when contact selected
Hello, I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) In a case when a user selects a contact is it possible to auto fill in the customer related to the contact?? Any help mucho appreciated. You can do this using javascript. onchange function of the field. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Ian" wrote: > Hello, > > I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) > > In a case when a user selects a contact...