counter problem(you really want to read this)

i have a workbook that contains two sheets.

Sheet one contains a list of names. Each name references an information
sheet for that name. I wish to collect data for each name for a specified
number of days "x". When that number of days is met, then I wish to click on
a button on the toolbar to delete some number "x" of days of data from 1 -
"x" including "x".  I wish to do this to make the data more current hence
meaningful
0
Whispers (2)

Chart Problems
I am having problems trying to chart information due to the large descrepency in numbers. This is the information I am trying to graph: Year Population Gal/Capita 92/93 213,516 261 93/94 214,000 227 94/95 215,000 218 95/96 225,000 231 96/97 230,000 312 97/98 230,000 286 98/99 236,298 221 99/00 249,849 270 00/01 253,119 267 01/02 267,000 238 02/03 271,221 237 I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions... Thanks! Stacy I usually plot them on separate axes. In this case I would set up Population as...

boot up problem
Using Windows XP Pro SP3 with MS Office When trying to start computer it goes to the screen to select safe mode; start from last working etc; or to start normally. Have tried all these and it still won't start properly. It gets the Windows page up as if loading and then drops out (no signal to monitor) and returns to this start screen again. When it does this there is a blue screen that is there for a very short time with writing. It is too fast to even get a chance to read it. I have a ASUS P4S800-MX motherboard. Is this a hardware problem. I have a video card and don&...

how do I insert a counter into my flyer
I am making a voucher/flyer and I would like to add a counter so that I can make each one individual Thanks in advance Louis Make a file in Excel or as a text file in Notepad with the numbers you want in a single column, then use the MailMerge tools in Publisher to do exactly what you are requesting... GG Louis wrote: > I am making a voucher/flyer and I would like to add a counter so that I can > make each one individual > > Thanks in advance > Louis > ...

Problem with AD and EXCHANGE communication
Hello, can anybody help me please ? I got each cca 15min error event message ID 9153 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0x80072030' when setting DS notification. I find-out that i cannot add user mailbox to exchange through AD management console by standard User Add procedure. I find-out that after reboot the NETLOGON service is not running (pause mode). I have to run it manually. I think it looks like sometimes is AD offline. But how it is possible ? Everything is on one server. We have SBS 2003 SP2. Thanks to your help ASAP. Adrian This ...

Problem with VB on screensaver
Hi, Can anyone shed some light on this problem please? i have found that after i have been working on my excel VB and the close to work as normal, on resuming from a screen saver or lock / unlock due to absence, my VB is automatically opened again. even if i am not in VB. i can lock my pc and then unlock to which VB is opened again to my excel macros. Does anyone have any ideas why this occurs? Thanks, Nigel ...

Outlook Address Book problem using Windows 7
I just got a new laptop with Wiondows 7, and MS Outlook. My Contacts imported fine, but my address book is blank. I have tried just about everything in outlook to straighten it out, but suspect its a problem with Windows 7 User account settings. I created a separate user in Windows 7, and can get the address book to work fine, but this would be a problem to implement becauase of all the customization for other programs. Question, in previous versions of Windows you could change the User preferences and profiles for Mail settings. Can anyone tell me how to do it in Windows ...

Outlook problem #34
I am having some trouble getting my outlook to work with my pop3 account these are the errors that I have been getting. Has any one ever seen these error codes before;  Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' No other programs running when outlook was.  Task 'pop3.microconstants.com - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' Does anyone have an ide...

Website Counter
I have a Website for the Local Snooker League with over 70 pages , which I publish using Publisher 2000. The webspace provider shows details of how many people have visited the site. Is their a way , I can find out what pages they are visiting so that I can find out what areas they are mainly interested in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. -- sarnia Ask this here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvp...

mail; problems
bonjour. Mes boites de reception m'indiqueent que j'ai 80 messages lus et 3 messages en attente de lecture. Quand j'ouvre la boite il est indiqu� qu'elle est vide.Au t�l�phone l'assistance technique numericable me dit qu'elle n'y peut rien faire. Avez-vous une solution? merci Good morning. My boxes reception m'indiqueent I read 80 messages and 3 messages waiting to be read. When I open the box indicated it is vide.Au numericable telephone technical support told me she can do anything. Do you have a solution? thank you Robert Gostanian a �cr...

Sumproduct/match problem
I am trying to use SUMPRODUCT to summarized data from a range subject to multipe critera. My data is arranged as follows (in cells B3:F7): Class Types Amount C Type 1 Type 2 Type 3 1 C Type 1 Type 2 2 C Type 1 Type 3 3 D Type 1 Type 2 4 C Type 1 Type 2 Type 3 5 I am trying to summarize in a table that looks like (in cells b13:d15) Class Type Amount C Type 1 11 C Type 2 8 C Type 3 9 with the following formula =SUMPRODUCT(--($B$3:$B$7=B13),--NOT(ISERROR(MATCH($C13:$C$15,$C$3:$E $7,FALSE))),$F$3:$F$7) where the first term verifies a class match, the third term ide...

Hit Counters on Every Page
I have a large web site hosted on http://www.freeservers.com They allow hit counters on every page - the stats being stored in one file - fpcount.js My site is over 10 years old, and many pages have hits in the thousands. However recently I've noticed that some counters have been reset to zero. I investigated and found that over the years the fpcount.js file has become corrupt. Although I pay Freeservers to host the site all enquiries to their Customer Service about the corruption of the hit counter feature are ignored. Therefore I am seeking a commensurate service. I have tried FP...

CTime problem in Japan time zone
Hi, I am having this weird CTime problem. Whenever, I set the date to be Jan 4, 1970 and then try to get back the the date, I get Jan 3, 1970. It is when my system time zone is set to "Japan" time zone. Any help will be really appreciated. CTime ctTime(1970, 1, 4, 0, 0, 0); tm_newTime.tm_mday, tm_newTime.tm_year+1900); __time64_t testTime1 = ctTime.GetTime(); CString strDate; strDate.Format("%d/%d/%d", ctTime.GetMonth(),ctTime.GetDay (), ctTime.GetYear()); AfxMessageBox(strDate); LOL, can this really be due to the fact that when it is midnight on January 4th...

PROBLEM SIZING A TEXT BOX IN A FORM
Access 2007/vista I have a form in which I cannot adjust the text boxes INDIVIDUALLY. I click on a text box and it becomes surrounded by an orange border, indicating it is selected. But when I size it smaller or larger, all the other text boxes in the form move in tandem. I have not encountered this before and am baffled. Ideas? -- William ...

Problem with XP
HI ALL, Last time, i have to face a very strange runtime error. I have developed an application using VC6 and windows 2000 server. When I run this application on XP, and when drag a DIALOG and is moved off the right corner of application, a runtime error occur and application closes Regards, Ghazanfar Ali Ghazanfar Ali wrote: > HI ALL, > Last time, i have to face a very strange runtime error. I have developed > an application using VC6 and windows 2000 server. When I run this > application on XP, and when drag a DIALOG and is moved off the right corner > of applic...

File send send Link by Email problems in IE after Thunderbird Install
I have installed Thunderbird and have been very pleased with it. I only use Thunderbird at the moment to keep all my RSS feeds that I use. I still use IE as my default browser but the problem I have now is trying to send a URL via email through the IE. On IE if you go to File>Send>Link by Email it always launches Thunderbird. I do not want this to happen, I want it to launch Outlook as it normally did. I have reset the settings in Internet options to their default and it still makes no difference. I do not use Thunderbird as my default mail client. Any ideas how to get Outlook to launc...

Local Data synchronisation problem
Hello, I have a strange problem when I try to syncronize Outlook and CRM using the local data option. The first time that I have syncronize Outlook and CRM everything work fine and no problem appear. The CRM Contact appear inside the Outlook contact. But don't ask me why, I have delete all contact inside my Outlook (but don't forget all contact are always inside the CRM). After this, I try to syncronize again Outlook and CRM but this time no contact appear inside the Outlook. Someone have an idea how can I fix this ? P.S.: My Outlook use an Exchange server and the Outlook d...

not the usual "A document with name _____.xls" problem
I have a Word document that has links to an Excel spreadsheet. When I open the Word document and tell it to update the links, I get the "A document with the name _____.xls is already open" error message. It only happens with this one Excel workbook, and only when I open the Word document and ask it to update the links. I don't get the message when I open the Excel workbook. I don't have the workbook open when I attempt to open and update the Word document. I've verified that the "Ignore other applications" check-box is not checked. I have done the "excel...

ChkInf.bat /O option problem
Hello, I experience a problem with /O-option of the ChkInf.bat within WDK 7.1.0 installation. /O-switch with given path generates me 2 files: "summary.htm" and something like "@+objCHK_WNET_X86+i386+__MyDRIVER.htm" under the given path. In summay.htm there is a link to this second .htm-file with complex name. But it doesn't work. I looked into HTML code of the summary.htm. There is a tag: <A HREF=".\objCHK_WNET_X86\i386\CheckInfResults\@+objCHK_WNET_X86+i386+__MyDRIVER.htm">.\objCHK_WNET_X86\i386\MyDRIVER.inf:</A> Because of th...

Printing problems
When trying to print a flow chart, in swimlanes, the text in the labels on the left side do not print. All that shows up is a solid black line where the text should be. It appears fine in print preview. I am printing to a plotter. Any suggestions? ...

Counter for macro
Dear Experts: below macro copies all parantheses at the end of the current document. To spruce this very handy macro up, I would like a counter integrated, that tells me via a MsgBox ... .... how many parenthetical expressions have been copied or in the case none were found .... no parentheses found in current document Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas Sub CopyParentheticalExpressions() Dim str As String str = "" ActiveWindow.View.ShowFieldCodes = True Selection.HomeKey wdStory Selection.Find.ClearFormatting With ...

Recordset code problem
Hello All This is my first forray into this type of code! I have a pretty long function in which I need to use certain values from table [tax tables] - but only the values on the record that meets a particular criterion. I want to do this by defining all the fields from [tax tables] as a recordset, and this is my attempt: Dim rsTax As Recordset Set rsTax = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("SELECT [tax tables].*, months.[month name]" & _ "FROM [tax tables] INNER JOIN months ON [tax tables].set = months.[default tax set]" & _ "WHERE (((months.[month name])=...

Simple problem (i think)
HELP!!! I have virtually no knowledge of excel (which is a good start!) What i have is a workbook with 16 sheets. On the front page i need formula that will take a number from the same cell reference in eac sheet. Does that make sense???? (I'll put it another way) On sheet one in F19 I need the sum of all the numbers in cell B23 fo sheets 2-16. :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com > What i have is a workbook with 16 sheets. On the front page i need a > formula that will take a number from the same cell reference in each > sheet. > > Does t...

Read Only access
I cannot figure out how to make it so that I am the only person who can change data in my Access 2007 database and give everyone else Read Only permission. Please help!!! If it's the new 2007 accdb file format, you can't. To do what you want, you would need user level security but the accdb format doesn't support it. If you keep the database in the .mdb format, you could enable user level security. You could try setting the user's database file permissions to read only. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager -...

Physical Inventory problem
I must be doing something wrong or perhaps I missed the whole point of performing a Physical Inventory of all the items in the store. What I have done, and what RMS gives: 1. I have created a new blank physical inventory count for manual entry. 2.After I finish making all the items, I click CALCULATE to COMPARE the "my physical count" to the "Store Operation�s Database count". The results I get are not completely accurate. RMS compares the discrepancy in quantities of ONLY the items I entered in my physical inventory. In other words, CALCULATE will not take into acc...

sum problem
Hi all i just cant find the answer to this. i have a rows of data with a sum at the end of each row i wish to calculate the sum based on which month i am currently in ie if i am in month 5 then just add up 5 cells etc Current month = 4 Month 1 Month 2 Month 3 Month 4 Month 5 Sum to current month 1 2 3 4 5 Sum( a1 to current Month) by changing the value of current month the sum will automatically change all help much appreciated ta Try something like this: For Months in cells A1:L1 A1: Jan, B1: Feb, ....L1: Dec The current m...