converting Minutes & Seconds into seconds

When my time is 10 minutes and 50 seconds how can I convert the time into
seconds?

Depends upon how the 10 mins 50 secs is entered.

I have 00:10:50 in A1

In B1 enter  =A1*86400

I have 10:50:00 in A1

In B1 I enter  =A1*1440

Format as General.........returns 650

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:46:01 -0800, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>When my time is 10 minutes and 50 seconds how can I convert the time into
>seconds?

0
Gord

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Program find a 5 minute gap
Excel 2007 [Square Brackets] used to represent a Cell. They do not exist in the data of the cell. I have a column spreadsheet that has 15K records. IN column "G" all records have a date/tame like [2008-12-03 09:54:08.100]. What I need to do is search through that column to the end of the file and find any gaps that may be 5 minutes or longer and highlight that row. So the above, I need to search 09:54 and see if the next row has 09:59 or greater. If so highlight the row, if not move down one row and do the same check. I'm looking to see if the row below is equal to ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Using hours rather than minutes in contract lines & cases
Can anyone think of an easy way to use hours in a time-based contract line -> case relationship rather than minutes? Just want to check before I go through the tedious process of creating custom forms. Thanks. -GS ...

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Convert

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Second Global Catalog Server
I am running Windows 2000 Active Directory Domain in Native mode with 2 domain controllers on the network. Exchange 2000 has been running on a member server for about 2 years. Currently only the 1st domain controller is designated as the Global Catalog, I would like to also make the 2nd domain controller a global catalog for redundancy. Is the procedure for assigning global catalog role to the 2nd domain controller the same as if there was no Exchange server present? In AD Sites/Services I see an Exchange Settings folder under the 1st domain controller. Any ideas or suggestions would be g...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...

Convert VC6.0 CString::Init() code to VC7.1.
How to convert the following code to VC7.1? // Need to declare a descendant of CString to allow access to the Init() member class CStackString : public CString { public: CStackString & operator=(CString const &s); CStackString & operator=(CStackString const &s); using CString::Init; // Make public }; inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CStackString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } class CStackValue...

Converting Lotus 123 to Excel
Hi there Is there a staightforward way of converting Lotus 123 worksheets to Excel 2000 without using any third Party Apps and without losing any of the Formula functionality from 123 ? "Paul Duane" <paul.duane@leaseplan.ie> wrote... >Is there a staightforward way of converting Lotus 123 >worksheets to Excel 2000 without using any third Party >Apps and without losing any of the Formula functionality >from 123 ? ..123 files? There are only 3 pieces of software that do anything with them: Lotus 123 itself (32-bit versions), Quattro Pro 10, and DataViz's Conv...