Chart scale & paper size

Hi,

I want to covert few thousands’ data into a chart & print it on the paper
which dimension is 8.5 inch  X 60 inches.
A error message pop up before printing , error message: “ cannot print chart
with current scale & paper size. Select large scale percentage or a smaller
paper size”

How can I increase the scale percentage of the chart to match the paper size?

Thanks & Regards

0
F3 (1)

Legend on Chart

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

change default font size in internet explorer
I am using IE 7 on Windows XP. I am also using Outlook 2003 as my default email program. Lately my IE font size is Medium. It has always been Smaller. I can change it to Smaller but it keeps going back to Medium. I seem to recall having this problem a long time ago and it was solved by changing a font size in Outlook but I can't find that area this time. Am I on the right track? Do I need to adjust something in Outlook to get IE to use the same size font? What is the area in Outlook that has this setting?? TIA Tools->options->mail format->fonts->international...

Excel application as an ERP platform for medium size production plan
I am interested in getting inputs about the option to use Excel as an ERP application for my plan, getting orders from cutomers, production control and so on. This application should enable 20-30 users to be involved in the process. Does some one has any experience for this kind of Excel usage ? Thanks, Adi. I don't have any experience regarding Excel and this but I can't imagine Excel would be a good program for this, any database must be better for these kind of things Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Adi" wrote: > I am interested in getting inputs about the option to...

How do I create a chart....

Chart items moving around

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...

Size Limit Error With no Attachment
Good morning. We're having an issue with a particular user. Regardless of the recipient, she is getting: "Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0s80040610) " 'The message being sent exceeds the message size established for this user." The e-mails she is sending do not have any attachments, and oddly enough they are getting through to the intended recipient. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? ...

Change the size of the sheet?
Hi, everyone, I need only 30 rows, 7 columns in my worksheet, and I want column H, I, J, ... row 31, 32, 33, ... to "disappear" from my worksheet, even the column/row indicators (i.e. H, I, J, ... at the top, and 31, 32, 33, .... at the left side of the view). What can I do? Thanks. You can't get rid of them! All you can do is hide them. Click in the header of Column H, to select,the entire column, then: <Ctrl> <Shift> <RightArrow> This will select all the columns, out to IV. Right click in this selection and choose "Hide". Click in the row hea...

print a chart over multiple pages
I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas individually. Any ideas? i'm using excel 2003. Thanks Hi, If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart across multiple pages. Cheers, Shane "OEB1527" <O...

Excel File Size
I have an Excel 2003 workbook that has 22 worksheets. Some have smaller sets of data and some have over 1000 rows and 80 columns. The workbook does have pivot tables and many formulas in it such as IF, INDEX/MATCH, SUMIF, AVERAGE, AVERAGEIF, etc. There are no VLOOKUP formulas as they take up much more disk space than INDEX/MATCH. However, my file is still 20639KB with January's data. I'd like to reduce this as this file is used often and will grow as one month's business increases. Does anyone know what causes the size to grow? Perhaps I can change out some for...

Embed Chart
Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet like an embedded chart (or something)? Thanx. Brian - I'm not sure what you're asking. If you copy a chart from one workbook (or worksheet) and paste it into another, it will retain its links to the original source of its data. You can change its source data (to its new parent worksheet) using Source Data from the Chart menu. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ briank wrote: > Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet > like an...

Names on a Bubble Chart
Hi There, I am wondering on how I can put the "names" on my bubbles...? I've the following data where I would like to make a bubble chart with ... The bubble chart in itself works fine, I just do not manage to get the corresponding name (Product1, 2,...) on each bubble: NS AGP Growth Product1 9,052,494 22 (31) Product2 1,574,341 32 (25) Product3 1,759,511 3 (45) Product4 1,539,132 13 (69) Any thoughts? Jen ...

A Chart in a Chart ?
Is it possible to create a chart within another chart? If not - Is it possible to view a chart within another chart? Jim -- jamesasmithsr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jamesasmithsr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377093 you can save a chart inside a second chart. Make the first chart and have it on its own sheet make the second chart and set its location as an object in the first chart sheet "jamesasmithsr" wrot...

Excel Chart Source Data
Is it possible to update Excel Chart Source Data for Multiple Chart where the ranges are exactly the same? We have a large workbook containing 25 worksheets with charts that ar linked to another Master Workbook. The charts display data for a rolling 12 month timescale and so th source data needs to be manually updated each month to reflect th current rolling 12 month timescale e.g May 2003 to April 2004 cell range A1:Z1 would need to be updated t reflect June 2003 to May 2004 to B1:AA1 There are 100 charts so manually updating the Source Data is tim consuming-as the cell references are the ...

Refreshing Chart
Hi I am using VBA code in Access to send revenue figures per month for th year to Excel there is a chart which shows this information already i Excel which just updates when the new information is sent. There i also calculated fields in Excel which calculate the revenue by quarte this is also graphed. The problem is that although the quarterly data updates when ne information is sent, the graph which plots it does not. I have trie the .refresh command on the chart but this does nothing. Can anyone suggest anything ? Cheers Bria ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Messag...